NAS "Life Is Good" (Official discussion thread) Release date 07/17/12

Options

Comments

• deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    To me The Lost Tapes is the best rap album released in the 2000's even though it was recorded 98-99.

bro did u met kendrick

Yea, he's short as hell.

lol you should beat him up
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Pete Rock and Nas are cool. I saw them perform Illmatic with Premier and AZ last summer. It was the first time Nas had seen Mobb Deep in over 10 years. I got footage of them on stage together.

I know Pete Rock & Nas are cool now but show me the pic with Mobb deep & Nas
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pete Rock and Nas are cool. I saw them perform Illmatic with Premier and AZ last summer. It was the first time Nas had seen Mobb Deep in over 10 years. I got footage of them on stage together.

I know Pete Rock & Nas are cool now but show me the pic with Mobb deep & Nas

The quality of pictures I took aren't that good because they're on my phone but I got footage on my video camera I plan on uploading to youtube soon.

Also got footage of Rae and Ghost performing Cuban Linx.
  • shareef242
    shareef242 Members Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Options
    daddysean wrote: »
    PETE ROCK possible producer? naw I doubt it. PETe fuked CARMEN, Nasir aint ? with PR. Would be nice though

Ye its possible to see him on Life Is Good. I dont think he smash Carmen

This is what Pete Rock said about Nas and Carmen

"I don’t even know her. I’ll say it again. I don’t know that woman. Obviously, Nas thinks I know her because he hasn’t spoken to me in 14 years. And if that’s the reason, I think that’s real stupid of him. And you can quote me saying that."

she wrote it in her book didnt she??

yup she did but Pete Rock denies it

Nope. It wasn't in the book. That's a rumor she denied immediately. If she ? Pete she would have claimed it. I think she said it on Wendy Williams show.
  • daddysean
    daddysean Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Options
    PETE ROCK possible producer? naw I doubt it. PETe fuked CARMEN, Nasir aint ? with PR. Would be nice though

"I don’t even know her. I’ll say it again. I don’t know that woman. Obviously, Nas thinks I know her because he hasn’t spoken to me in 14 years. And if that’s the reason, I think that’s real stupid of him. And you can quote me saying that."
    Well all that ? doesnt matter.Pete still ? her so that what matters to NASIR

• buttuh_b
    Options
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I only buy a handful of albums every year, and this is definitely going to be one of them. Can't wait to see what ? Son has in store.
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    nas1.jpg

Nas aka Martin Luther
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options

Well all that ? doesnt matter.Pete still ? her so that what matters to NASIR

Well Pete said he didnt whats ur problem?
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Twitter@

Kendrick Lamar ‏ @kendricklamar

Life is good.
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Thug Lord" (Produced by L.E.S.) Some rumour going around right now that it will be his next single
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOU STUPID ? ? BELT TO THE ASS. DR. LUMBAR ? IT DOWN TO THE LIQUOR STORE WITH ? CHINKS. SAMMIE SPEARS ? LICK THE HEAD YOU DUMB ? ASS ? . 1 LUV TO MY ? OG PHILTHY WIMP 52 K.O.S IN 3 DAYS. POISON POISON TASTY FISH. IM LIL FLIP THE FREESTYLE KING OF THE SCREWED UP CLICK. GANGSTA NIP FIX ME A MUTHAFUCKIN GOAT HEAD WITH EXTRA MUSHROOM SAUCE PIMPIN. KAT STACKS PUT IT IN YOUR ASS ? THE HEAD WAS GARBAGE. JA RULE YOU LIL STUPID MUTHAFUCKAS HEEL TOE PUSH ? HEEL TOE PUSH. DJ KHALID SHUT THE ? UP STANKY LEGG COLD IN EFFECT FOR THE 9 QUATS. TRINA MUNCHIES FOR YOUR BASS CALLED LET THAT ? GET A FEATURE ON NEXT YEARS SOUTH CENTRAL CARTEL RECORD. ONE FOR ALL BRAND NUBIAN DWYCK IN YO ASS MUTHAFUCKASSSSSSSSSSSSSS. lOYAL TO GAME ? 1 OCTOPUSS AT A TIME LIKE MY OG LARGE PROFESSOR YEAH WE HIT THE SHERM FROM TIME TO TIME AND BE LIKE ? IT FEELIN GOOD WHY NOT RADIO SUCKAS NEVER PLAY ME. NOT LONG AGO I USED TO HANG AT THE MALL TOP FLOOR BABY ALL THE FREAKS I CALLED AND IF THEY DIDN'T WANNA COME WELL THAT AINT ? I JUSTED DROPPED A FEW LINES AND THEN CALLED HER A ? 2 chains ? 5 chains tomorrow
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I know a dope secret about Life Is Good right now... Some people will not like it and some will love it
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    I know a dope secret about Life Is Good right now... Some people will not like it and some will love it

• deathrowzorrow
    edited May 2012
    Options
    uolag wrote: »

What is it? Whats the secret?

Da Internz working on Life Is Good. This is what he said about it

Nas is arguably the dopest rapper of all time and he has that gritty New York sound so you gotta give him his tools to really shine

The way [that] he’s releasing and hitting people with these singles is to let them know that, that ‘It Was Written Nas, Illmatic Nas, this is what I’ma give yall on this album.’ He ain’t ? around. I told him in the studio, “You’re rapping like you tryna get on, like your starving” and he was like, “I just have to take it back. I’ve been through so many travels in life since I put out an album four years ago, now I got more than enough stories to tell people about ? I’ve been through since the last album I put out.” So that’s what this album is about.

: You hear the rumors, the albums but when [you actually see him] go in the booth and start spitting that ? , [you realize] it really is Nas. You work with so many different artists and when you come across someone like him, you know it’s deeper than just some artist, it’s more like “Yo this dude is special.” This is not something that flies by nightly this is someone that comes around once in a blue moon. His bars, his approach, dude is just special man.
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Nas is arguably the dopest rapper of all time and he has that gritty New York sound so you gotta give him his tools to really shine

The way [that] he’s releasing and hitting people with these singles is to let them know that, that ‘It Was Written Nas, Illmatic Nas, this is what I’ma give yall on this album.’ He ain’t ? around. I told him in the studio, “You’re rapping like you tryna get on, like your starving” and he was like, “I just have to take it back. I’ve been through so many travels in life since I put out an album four years ago, now I got more than enough stories to tell people about ? I’ve been through since the last album I put out.” So that’s what this album is about.

: You hear the rumors, the albums but when [you actually see him] go in the booth and start spitting that ? , [you realize] it really is Nas. You work with so many different artists and when you come across someone like him, you know it’s deeper than just some artist, it’s more like “Yo this dude is special.” This is not something that flies by nightly this is someone that comes around once in a blue moon. His bars, his approach, dude is just special man.

I read that before. It'll probably only be a couple songs. I'm not mad. I think they're good producers. They just gotta accommodate Nas' style. I know they worked on The Don with Salam and Heavy D.
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    Options
    Life is Goooooood U crab as# maggots no backbone spineless uneducated ? babies crooked hairline having Oodles N Noodles eatin as# n*ccas!!!! 7.17.12
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    pop duke wrote: »
    Life is Goooooood U crab as# maggots no backbone spineless uneducated ? babies crooked hairline having Oodles N Noodles eatin as# n*ccas!!!! 7.17.12

Lmao yeah bro
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options

I read that before. It'll probably only be a couple songs. I'm not mad. I think they're good producers. They just gotta accommodate Nas' style. I know they worked on The Don with Salam and Heavy D.

Both Salaam and Internz said the album sound like It Was Written. Sound like a ? classic
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    I think there is a big chance that Kendrick Lamar is on the album
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Frank Ocean pretty much confirmed
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    July 17 !!!!!!!!!!
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Every fan on his new single "Daughters"

Buy it here on itunes http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/daughters-explicit-version/id522456814
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas rappin' like he starvin' 'cuz he ? is! IRS took Son's dough and he can't even afford them Ramen Noodles no more.