Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT. Let's go!!!
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its cool i like it he jus seems a lil depressed for an album named life is good lol. now we jus need a tracklist!
  • Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    its cool i like it he jus seems a lil depressed for an album named life is good lol. now we jus need a tracklist!

You remember the album by Marvin Gaye Here My Dear' yeah its similar to that, the life is good is almost sarcastic.
  • Agrv2385
    Options
    i know i mean dont get me wrong i like it. but i was expectin somethin similar to that complex cover he just did that shows hes enjoyin life. gonna be dope regardless
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I see you already added the cover to your lil collage in your sig. now all you need is one last album to fill in the blank spot

• Agrv2385
    Options
    lol I see you already added the cover to your lil collage in your sig. now all you need is one last album to fill in the blank spot

lol yezzir you already know! hopefully that DMX album if it actually drops this month LOL
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think they were trying to get him to look "reflective" in the photo....
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    July 17th greatest day of my life. Great than the birth of my seed.

Life is good!
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally an album to anticipate.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

Life is good!

lol
    hacked by deathrowzorrow?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Life is good!

I swear if this album is a let down im bannin yo ass
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas walked into the diner I was eating in today, ? had that "awww yeh I'm bout to get these brown sugars on my pancakes" look in his eyes. When he was eating I was so tempted to stand up and shout "LIFE IS GOOD!"
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's anywhere near as good as Common's album, I'll be good with that. I still got "The Dreamer The Believer" in heavy rotation.
  • buttuh_b
    Options

Life is good!

I swear if this album is a let down im bannin yo ass

We go back as NFC East rivals over the last 3 years HLF. You can't do a young man like that.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    Nas walked into the diner I was eating in today, ? had that "awww yeh I'm bout to get these brown sugars on my pancakes" look in his eyes. When he was eating I was so tempted to stand up and shout "LIFE IS GOOD!"

Why didn't you ? ?

• wtf585
    wtf585 Members Posts: 1
    Options
    can't wait

*bart scott voice*
  • BobOblah
    Options
    moedays wrote: »
    If it's anywhere near as good as Common's album, I'll be good with that. I still got "The Dreamer The Believer" in heavy rotation.

in other words more beats from No ID
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    Options
    I'm lookin forward to da Swizz production as well as NO I.D.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »

Why didn't you ? ?

? suck a ? while listening to Juelz's new album.... oh wait
  • Agrv2385
    Options
    pop duke wrote: »

? outta here bro swizz is horrible and over rated as ? . he best beats were back in 97/08 wit x. his shiy is jus horrible now. he'd ruin life is good.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? outta here bro swizz is horrible and over rated as ? . he best beats were back in 97/08 wit x. his shiy is jus horrible now. he'd ruin life is good.

I agree, but if I had to choose between listening to nas over a swizz beat or listening to swizz try and rap with nas over someone else's beat....well ? , I'd rather not listen to swizz try and rap lmao
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree, but if I had to choose between listening to nas over a swizz beat or listening to swizz try and rap with nas over someone else's beat....well ? , I'd rather not listen to swizz try and rap lmao

"Murder" from Watch The Throne was dope. Even if Swizz makes the album, there's a picture of him, Nas, and Large Professor in the studio together. It'd be dope if Swizz & Large Professor produced a crazy song together for Life Is Good.
  • Agrv2385
    Options

exactly! lol
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Listening to Nas on 107.9 Philly. He said he has possibly 2 collabs on the album. ? is ? me off because he won't say who it is lol. The radio station couldn't get if out of him.

Also said He and Jayz been talking about collabing on Life is good, but the schedules were too hectic.
  • BobOblah
    Options