Lady Gaga Ft. Beyonce - Telephone Video

Options
DarcSkies777
DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in R&B & Alternatives

This is probably the most artistic video I've seen in a long time. I dont really like Gaga like everybody else does but you cant say the broad aint an artist.

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Well one word you definitely can't use to describe Lady Gaga is 'boring', and I dare you not to smile at the dance sequence at the end. I'm off to buy a ? mobile now, dunno why
  • jennifer.bush*
    jennifer.bush* Members Posts: 551
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    better than any britney spears video ive ever seen....
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    "Once you skin a cow, you gotta make a burger."
  • g-unit-nigga
    g-unit-nigga Members Posts: 6
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    better than any britney spears video ive ever seen....

Co-sign. Lady Gaga is so vastly superior to britney spears in almost every conceivable fashion, its almost laughable that britney at one time had the pop game on lock.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    long and wack
    Didn't you like the "3" video?

*DEEMS YOUR OPINION IRRELEVANT*
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? both beyonce and lady ga ga.... how the hell did they get popular? smh.....
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    definately entertaining to say the least
  • KillaCham
    edited March 2010
    Options
    bamagurl wrote: »
    why the hell is bey even on this song, their styles do not mesh well at all and smh at the end it saying to be continued, i pray they don't collaborate again. britney actually would've been way better on this song and video w/ gaga. the video was cool but overhyped. i liked the jail scene and gaa's verse. i actually love the song up until bey's part. and damn she can't act at all.
    Britney does not have the presence or star power (anymore) to be in this video. And Britney actually had the chance to have this song but her and her camp are idiots. I think Bey and GaGa
    s chemistry is dope in this, a lot better than Video Phone since that was completely out of GaGa's element....and you better beleive this will NOT be the last time these 2 work together.
  • jennifer.bush*
    edited March 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Britney does not have the presence or star power (anymore) to be in this video.

her last single that had almost no promotion, went to #1 please
  • jennifer.bush*
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Didn't you like the "3" video?

*DEEMS YOUR OPINION IRRELEVANT*
    yes, they were both wack, but 3 was better in music so what
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this is definitely a status collaboration. beyonce has officially "crossed" over to become richer.

what is she trying to say?
  • KillaCham
    edited March 2010
    Options
    her last single that had almost no promotion, went to #1 please
    What the ? does a song going #1 have anything to do with presence or star power? If she did NO promotion then she HAD NO PRESENCE. Damn you are simple.
  • KillaCham
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    this is definitely a status collaboration. beyonce has officially "crossed" over to become richer.

what is she trying to say?
    She's not trying to say anything. Beyonce always does something different every time she comes out. R&B is dead and Beyonce is not going down with that ship. Y'all can stay stuck in your lil box and suffocate by yourself but Bey is going outside the box.
  • jennifer.bush*
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What the ? does a song going #1 have anything to do with presence or star power? If she did NO promotion then she HAD NO PRESENCE. Damn you are simple.

u r so slow, it means she doesnt have to do much to get riches, that's how big her name is, that she can go to #1 w/o going on leno ?
  • William Samuel
    William Samuel Members Posts: 3
    edited March 2010
    Options
    A day in my life without you - Lisette Melendez
    Inside, outside (club mix) - The Cover Girls
    Victim of love (the long version has an excellent percussion part) - Sweet Sensation
    Temptation - Corina
    Rhythm of the night - Corona
    Endless nights - Cynthia.
  • KillaCham
    edited March 2010
    Options
    u r so slow, it means she doesnt have to do much to get riches, that's how big her name is, that she can go to #1 w/o going on leno ?
    Again, having a big name has nothing to do with your "star power". So what you're saying is that Rihanna has more star power than Britney?? She has 6 #1's in 4 years in comparison to Britney's 3 #1's in 11 years. Susan Boyle has more star power than Britney??? Her album sold more in 3 months than Britney's last 2 albums sold in 3 years....or do you wanna switch your story, as usual??
  • jennifer.bush*
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Again, having a big name has nothing to do with your "star power". So what you're saying is that Rihanna has more star power than Britney?? She has 6 #1's in 4 years in comparison to Britney's 3 #1's in 11 years. Susan Boyle has more star power than Britney??? Her album sold more in 3 months than Britney's last 2 albums sold in 3 years....or do you wanna switch your story, as usual??
    lol, if u a big name it's b/c of a ? reason!
    it's not like brit's a big name b/c critics think she's the second coming of mike, it's cuz she sells and ? !
    Rihanna has chose better singles than britney ? . not to mention she is everywhere.
    and even that #1 don't make iup that her cd flopped
    second, Susan's cd is doing good, she's a newbie, with much hype, but how long will that?...Brit's been popping since she was a teen, that's ten yrs you ? ass ?
    the real question why did britney sell more tours ticket and gain more money than beyonce?
    YES circus sold more than I'am Sasha firece? what happened?
    also, Gaga is a brit stan, don't make me put her quote, not to mention she wrote quicksand for brit
  • KillaCham
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ummm...wtf does any of that have to do with any of what I said?? 2iibjg5.gif2iibjg5.gif2iibjg5.gif

"Britney's a big name because she sells and ? " Umm...ok??? lol but she's still wack, can barely sing, can barely ? dance anymore, has no personality, and could never pull off a video like this. No star power. You don't need star power to get #1's, check the charts.

Also Britney's tour did not sell more tickets than Beyonce's tour and Circus sold nowhere near the amount of copies Sasha Fierce did. Stop your delusions.
  • jennifer.bush*
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol @ brit not having a personality , but beyonce does, brit got a standing ovation when she won at the vma and then booed when she didn't show up- that is star power

second, britney tour did sell more than beyonce, i'm giving u a chance to repent, don't make me post the billboard link now
  • KillaCham
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol @ brit not having a personality , but beyonce does, brit got a standing ovation when she won at the vma and then booed when she didn't show up- that is star power

second, britney tour did sell more than beyonce, i'm giving u a chance to repent, don't make me post the billboard link now
    Please stop, you have no idea of what you're talking about. People stand up and clap for 5 year olds doing magic tricks. That's not star power.

As far as the tours, Billboard on tracks US tour dates and Britney only toured US, Canada, and UK. Beyonce's tour was a worldwide 150+ date tour with the majority of dates being OUTSIDE the US. Of course Billboard is going to have Britney ranked higher in the US tour department. Try again.
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited March 2010
    Options
    shame at beyoncee for being out performed
  • adryna
    adryna Members Posts: 1
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i like gaga's performance, and the dancing part with the girls at 3:18
    that rocks :d

Lady-Gaga-Telephone-6-001.jpg