Ya'll remember when Gillie used to claim he wrote all Wayne's lyrics? Lol

Options
Ekscape
Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
edited May 2011 in The Reason
Lol, you ? would believe him to... Before Tha Carter III dropped people used to say, "cause he don't have Gillie to write he ? anymore" lol... I remember on this samn damn forum... Where's Gillie at now? And Where's Wayne?... Just thought that was funny

Comments

• turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I thought he said he only wrote everything that was on the Carter 2 and that's why it's been the most lyrical cd from Wayne to date.
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I thought he just did some ghostwriting and taught him how to rap like an East Coast artist? I still believe him on that.

Notice how Wayne's style changed again after that. Now he rhymes like Drake.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I mean wayne has fell off since carter II, I'm not saying I believe gillie but......
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    only a def ? cant hear gille influence all over c1 and some of c2 , not sure if he wrote every track but he taught that ? a lot about rapping , flowing , etc..
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    only a def ? cant hear gille influence all over c1 and some of c2 , not sure if he wrote every track but he taught that ? a lot about rapping , flowing , etc..

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    carter 3 was a half ass album and it only sold cause it catered to the new era of skinny jean rap. It had a lead single that catered to the females and we all know all you got to do is make a few chick friendly songs and they will buy your whole album.

If he would have dropped that album before the skinny jean metrosexual era it wouldn't have sold ? .
  • Guns
    Guns Confirm Email Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »

pretty much and wayne been getting ? out of his money for a long time.
  • kingian
    kingian Members Posts: 382 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    3 albums later (one of which did a mil in 1 week) & Gillie is nowhere to be found.....

LOLOLoololololololoLOLOlololol @ the vid & wayne asking to borrow this ? chains LOL ? please, wayne been crazy paid from waaaay back, him & baby had like 42 cars b4 Katrina took that ? STOP IT ? lol.

The chain incident is a documented fact, bruh.
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Like Gillie said, before he got there it was "Wobbeldy Wobbeldy"

and If you watch a couple of Wayne's videos from the 500 degrees album you can clearly see him wearin' Gillies' chain.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited May 2011
    Options
    3 albums later (one of which did a mil in 1 week) & Gillie is nowhere to be found.....

LOLOLoololololololoLOLOlololol @ the vid & wayne asking to borrow this ? chains LOL ? please, wayne been crazy paid from waaaay back, him & baby had like 42 cars b4 Katrina took that ? STOP IT ? lol.
    LOL!!! YOU GOT TO BE A 90'S BABY. All of waynes real ORIGINAL fans know what his situation was back then and it was faaaar from what you are saying. LOL this ? made me laugh soooo hard.
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL!!! YOU GOT TO BE A 90'S BABY. All of waynes real ORIGINAL fans know what his situation was back then and it was faaaar from what you are saying. LOL this ? made me laugh soooo hard.

so true i remember taking a this you and he like i been rocking wit wayne since day 1 i got c1, i just laughed so hard and told him to shut up. i haven't been a wayne fan from day 1 but i had black is hot on cassette back in the day , once i heard back that ass up i was a cash money fan ,plus they reminded me on no limit which i was a huge fan of
  • trACE_evidence
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Like Gillie said, before he got there it was "Wobbeldy Wobbeldy"

and If you watch a couple of Wayne's videos from the 500 degrees album you can clearly see him wearin' Gillies' chain.

I was agreeing with dude bruh...
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I was agreeing with dude bruh...

lol...I know my dude I was just addin' on it
  • trACE_evidence
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol...I know my dude I was just addin' on it

4sho

*daps*
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You either have to be a complete stan or deaf to not notice Gillie during Wayne's magical turnaround

And yes Wayne was rockin Gillie's Major Figgas chains. Gillie was still ? with MF during that time

55723.jpg
    tumblr_le68zuiiPi1qbhvhko1_500.jpg
    gilliedakid.jpg
    corny-ass-lil-wayne-o.gif
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lets not also forget that b.g and turk wrote some of his ? too. Also lets not forget that b.g took wayne under his wing and introduced him to baby. Lets also not forget that turk took himself off or cut his raps short on some of their biggest singles just so wayne could shine. Who else was mad as hell that turks classic verse was taking out of "bling bling"? "lil ? 17, playing wit six figgas, got so much ice you can skate on it ? !".

And last but not least, lets not forget that juvie and b.g put wayne on a lot of they big singles. A lot of them songs he wasn't originally on. perfect example for all you 90's babies.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why does he look like he got an std?
  • thedesolateone
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol at turks classic verse bwa hahahahah
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »
    Lol, you ? would believe him to... Before Tha Carter III dropped people used to say, "cause he don't have Gillie to write he ? anymore" lol... I remember on this samn damn forum... Where's Gillie at now? And Where's Wayne?... Just thought that was funny

whats ur point..sauce money has a grammy from ghost written and where is he @ now
  • thedesolateone
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    whats ur point..sauce money has a grammy from ghost written and where is he @ now

in his mansion on the internet laughin at your comments
  • trACE_evidence
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lets not also forget that b.g and turk wrote some of his ? too. Also lets not forget that b.g took wayne under his wing and introduced him to baby. Lets also not forget that turk took himself off or cut his raps short on some of their biggest singles just so wayne could shine. Who else was mad as hell that turks classic verse was taking out of "bling bling"? "lil ? 17, playing wit six figgas, got so much ice you can skate on it ? !".

And last but not least, lets not forget that juvie and b.g put wayne on a lot of they big singles. A lot of them songs he wasn't originally on. perfect example for all you 90's babies.

co-sign!!!!!
    lol at turks classic verse bwa hahahahah

have one of these
    b6d3e5e6c6f940cc957198976ae3444b_desktopFull.jpg
  • thedesolateone
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In some vids he looks like he has bags under his eyes & jaundice & one time he was aired out by a groupie for giving her something.

He looks nasty in some of his vids like he dont take care of his health, prolly the drugs too.
    oh ok i think jaundice comes from drinkin or something to do with the kidneys or liver.the bags under his eyes are from stayin up all night being gangsta.

i found this:

I FOUND OUT DUDE HAS MAD ISSUES WITH HIS HANDS, HE LIKES TO HIT WOMEN. THIS IS USUALLY AFTER THE FACT THE THE WOMAN APPROACHES HIM ABOUT A DISEASE THAT HE HAS GIVEN THEM. HE HAS LIKE 4 OR FIVE KIDS, YOU NEVER SEE THEM. THEY ARE BY DIFFERENT BABY MAMAS, THEY ALL HAVE GOTTEN THEIR ? KICKED. THIS WANNA BE RAPPER IS APPARRENTLY ? BECAUSE HE CAN'T GET A RECORD DEAL TO SAVE HIS LIFE. HE IS ADDICTED TO SYRUP AND MARIJUANA. HE HAS A LITTLE ? AND DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT DURING HIS 2 MINUTE DRILL. DID I MENTION HE IS A LIER, HE HAD ME PICKED UP IN A HOMMIE HOOPTIE AND HAD TO BORROW MONEY TO GO TO A HOOD HOTEL. I SEE WHY HE IS CALLED GILLIE DA KID, HE HAS NEVER GROWN UP, EVEN THOUGH HE LOOKS AT LEAST 35-40 YEARS OLD. WOMEN, PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE THIS CLOWN HAS A HOME, A CAR, A RECORD DEAL. HE IS THE KING OF LOSERS
  • thedesolateone
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the video is funny because he is dissin wayne then spit some of the wackest bars i ever heard
  • thedesolateone
    edited May 2011
    Options
    co-sign!!!!!

have one of these
    b6d3e5e6c6f940cc957198976ae3444b_desktopFull.jpg

let me guess your a southerner?
    its a stereotype that southerners are a bit behind and slow.look at boosies hair cut strait out of the eighties