Reminder: Glenn Beck is the Lebron of crazy right-wing show hosts

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Social Lounge
Just in case ? forgot.

"African-American is a bogus, PC, made-up term. I mean, that's not a race. Your ancestry is from Africa and now you live in America. Ok, so you were brought over -- either your family was brought over through the slave trade or you were born here and your family emigrated here or whatever but that is not a race." - Glenn Beck

Think Progress notes that on an earlier program, Beck had admitted that he didn't have "a lot of African-American friends, and I think part of it is because I'm afraid that I would be in an open conversation, and I would say something that somebody would take wrong, and then it would be a nightmare."

Such foresight.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/07/glenn-beck-african-americ_n_415357.html

Good to be back....I guess. Another garbage "upgrade", smh. LMAO @ Grouchy crawling back to vbulletin after all that. Coulda kept that old, 2000-2007 system the whole time. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ITZ NOT SEKURE ENUFF.

Comments

• getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited January 2010
    Options
    While I may have an arguement to support his theory. I will not, because he totally ? up his own arguement! Did that come out right?
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? that Neo-con racist who claims he is a lover of liberty.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Think Progress notes that on an earlier program, Beck had admitted that he didn't have "a lot of African-American friends, and I think part of it is because I'm afraid that I would be in an open conversation, and I would say something that somebody would take wrong, and then it would be a nightmare."

Such foresight.
    Funny. THis man swears he knows everything but is afraid to talk to black folks. I'm gonna take this a step furthher.

Sean Hannity = Uninformed Obama hating deushbag
    Bill O'Reilly = The King of Deush
    Fox News = The Republican/Conservative network. You ever notice how they jump at the chance to slander Obama? It's unpresidented.