playmaker88
playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• LisaSimpson
    LisaSimpson Confirm Email Posts: 85
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Chris Rock Enterprises, Inc..
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Fixed it.. ? copyrights
  • LisaSimpson
    LisaSimpson Confirm Email Posts: 85
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol i think some of what he says is true but i think wealth is evil. who would want to have billions sitting in their bank accounts while childdren are starving
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol i think some of what he says is true but i think wealth is evil. who would want to have billions sitting in their bank accounts while childdren are starving

because some people only think about themselves
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol...............
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bump.... They spinnin ? they spinnin
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This was the funniest special he did. lmao

"slap her with a ? slap her with a ? "
  • Brooklyn Boy
    Brooklyn Boy Members Posts: 558
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    This was the funniest special he did. lmao

"slap her with a ? slap her with a ? "

do u like that
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    do u like that

Being slapped with ? ?

Not necessarily.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this ? wasn't funny at all ,but dude was $pitting some real game...the thing about negroes, is that they want a piece of the pie, but not the recipe.. ? could of been weathly with the money that rapidly enters our community, but at the same rate it leaves just as quick... a black dollar don't last 10 minutes in the hood...we send it back 2 "masa"... 4 example i go shop in the black community and 85 % of the time, the store owner is non-black WhereTheFuckTheyDoThaAt...? sell drugs but instead of investing his money in his people and creating new opportunities & on top of that make more money, what the ? do??? he buys $600 dollars shoes, $100 dollar shirts (that's not even, More than $5 to make) and on top of that making himself hot "? how do u afford that, and ya azz don't have a job?"...70% of our modern day oppression is self afflicted...
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this ? wasn't funny at all ,but dude was $pitting some real game...the thing about negroes, is that they want a piece of the pie, but not the recipe.. ? could of been weathly with the money that rapidly enters our community, but at the same rate it leaves just as quick... a black dollar don't last 10 minutes in the hood...we send it back 2 "masa"... 4 example i go shop in the black community and 85 % of the time, the store owner is non-black WhereTheFuckTheyDoThaAt...? sell drugs but instead of investing his money in his people and creating new opportunities & on top of that make more money, what the ? do??? he buys $600 dollars shoes, $100 dollar shirts (that's not even, More than $5 to make) and on top of that making himself hot "? how do u afford that, and ya azz don't have a job?"...70% of our modern day oppression is self afflicted...

Cant believe im saying this but good post alot of real talk in there..

Rich ? buy ? .. Rich white people acquire ? .
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wealth is excess in my opinion.
    No wealthy family actually needs that money.
    Struggling people and countries around the world need that money.

I entirely understand wanting to live a great life and how money plays a part in that, but there is a dollar amount at which one simply has too much money and can't possibly be putting it to good use unless it's being spent on trying to help those in need.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »

I entirely understand wanting to live a great life and how money plays a part in that, but there is a dollar amount at which one simply has too much money and can't possibly be putting it to good use unless it's being spent on trying to help those in need.

whats that dollar amount in your opinion?
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited March 2010
    Options

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    money only has the power you give it...money is actually just a printed piece of paper...that is highly valued, that's it...
    last time i check, everything is actually free...water don't cost a damn thing...fruits & vegetables don't cost a damn thing to grow, a cow don't cost a damn thing to ? ...clothes don't cost a damn thing to make...you can make a house for free... we're being charged for things that are in actuality are free...
    4 example, if the powers that b, say them green dollars don't mean ? , and that the new forms of currency are rocks, than them green federal notes won't mean a thyng, and ? will start shooting ? over rocks...
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    whats that dollar amount in your opinion?

I'd venture to say that anything more than a billion at the outside would be excess.

Honestly, no one really needs that much money for themselves or their family really. Earned or not.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    money only has the power you give it...money is actually just a printed piece of paper...that is highly valued, that's it...
    last time i check, everything is actually free...water don't cost a damn thing...fruits & vegetables don't cost a damn thing to grow, a cow don't cost a damn thing to ? ...clothes don't cost a damn thing to make...you can make a house for free... we're being charged for things that are in actuality are free...
    4 example, if the powers that b, say them green dollars don't mean ? , and that the new forms of currency are rocks, than them green federal notes won't mean a thyng, and ? will start shooting ? over rocks...

I'm not seeing how this was relevant to what I said, but I agree with you.
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'd venture to say that anything more than a billion at the outside would be excess.

Honestly, no one really needs that much money for themselves or their family really. Earned or not.

I'm not seeing how this was relevant to what I said, but I agree with you.

"No wealthy family actually needs that money.
    Struggling people and countries around the world need that money."

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    damn, you throw back with this one. good ? Rock was dropping for the entire special.
  • prada_g24
    prada_g24 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this is my ? and he was droppin knowledge. money is a necessary evil in my opinion. The people who have it want more, those who dont will do anything to get it. i feel like blacks spend our money on ? that has no value or relevance down the road. i am the lsat one to talk cuz i'm a sneaker head but them ? arent worth anything after you leave the store. we have to try to keep the circulation of black money in our neighborhoods and take back some of our black owned areas(like black hair stores and bodegas).

and to homie that said everything in life is free... ? . you need money to buy land, the cow that you will slaughter, the fabric that you will make into clothing... see where i'm going. i agree that the spending we do as a community is asinine, but to say that you can make it in life without a single penny is ? . maybe you were just exaggerating to prove your point but that just irked me lol.
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    prada_g24 wrote: »
    this is my ? and he was droppin knowledge. money is a necessary evil in my opinion. The people who have it want more, those who dont will do anything to get it. i feel like blacks spend our money on ? that has no value or relevance down the road. i am the lsat one to talk cuz i'm a sneaker head but them ? arent worth anything after you leave the store. we have to try to keep the circulation of black money in our neighborhoods and take back some of our black owned areas(like black hair stores and bodegas).

and to homie that said everything in life is free... ? . you need money to buy land, the cow that you will slaughter, the fabric that you will make into clothing... see where i'm going. i agree that the spending we do as a community is asinine, but to say that you can make it in life without a single penny is ? . maybe you were just exaggerating to prove your point but that just irked me lol.

The youth.. primarily
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited March 2010
    Options
    prada_g24 wrote: »

society does not equals reality... when the olmecs and toltecs 1st came to the Americas, who the ? they paid 4 land? the buffalos?or the coyotes?... when a lion is hungry and decides to chase down a gazelle and slaugher it who does he/she pays?... when the native americans were cold and needed clothing who the ? they paid?... when an elephant is thirsty and decides to march towards a river and get a drink who they pay? when a monkey needs a banana who the ? he pays?....
    my point is, in reality all the resources that we pay for are free...the world was circulating way before money was on the scene b...
    last time i check man made money, but from ya quotes it sounds like money makes everything...
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2010
    Options
    society does not equals reality... when the olmecs and toltecs 1st came to the Americas, who the ? they paid 4 land? the buffalos?or the coyotes?... when a lion is hungry and decides to chase down a gazelle and slaugher it who does he/she pays?... when the native americans were cold and needed clothing who the ? they paid?... when an elephant is thirsty and decides to march towards a river and get a drink who they pay? when a monkey needs a banana who the ? he pays?....
    my point is, in reality all the resources that we pay for are free...the world was circulating way before money was on the scene b...

last time i check man made money, but from ya quotes it sounds like money makes everything...

Animal are not people.. and they paid by trading.. we trade but its in a less direct way.. Cash.. Cream money..
  • playmaker88
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Bump!...........
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    'Give me corduroyyyy'

Nggas could make threads all day about the truth he spits in the form of comedy

He is the GOAT...literally.