112 fans, rejoice! Well, kinda...

Options
Mr. R&B
Mr. R&B Members Posts: 80
edited March 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
Q. Parker Tweeted earlier this week;

"In the studio wit my boys mike and daron! New 112 album comin soon!"

But, no Slim? :(

I know he wants to work on his solo career and is done with 112, so I have no idea how this project will pan out.

I'm a huge 112 fan and am super excited for a 6th album, but without their most recognizable voice/member? Ish.

What y'all think?

Comments

• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    to be continued...................
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Mr. R&B wrote: »
    Q. Parker Tweeted earlier this week;

"In the studio wit my boys mike and daron! New 112 album comin soon!"

But, no Slim? :(

I know he wants to work on his solo career and is done with 112, so I have no idea how this project will pan out.

I'm a huge 112 fan and am super excited for a 6th album, but without their most recognizable voice/member? Ish.

What y'all think?

slim tried the solo thing, and we see how that turned out, and why not do both, its not like it isnt possible, more people would be checking for a 112 album then a slim album, but like all r&b groups i believe their time is up
  • panthro5000
    panthro5000 Members Posts: 169
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i was a fan back then (mike jones) but i think this is gonna be like the newer boys 2 men albums. with out all the members its just not the same.

but i hope its great,
  • Mr. R&B
    Mr. R&B Members Posts: 80
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I completely agree with ricanprince.

However, I believe, at one point, Slim and Mike both left due to another member allegedly stealing some money from them. Slim did say that there was no bad blood and eventually returned, only to then leave again. I wonder if that still plays a factor. :confused:

@panthro5000: Are you referring to 'The Remedy' or 'Love'? Because I think both of those albums are great. Thing with Boyz II Men is, they still had their most recognizable voices/members (Shawn and Wanya). So, they only really lost the least important of the group. Although, his signature deep voice and smooth-talking over tracks is still missed.