Dam

Options
shawnbrown
shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
my brother JUST came here telling me about his good luck at this store he work at. He works at a clothing store and they were closing. He is sweeping the floor and the store manager dropped a roll of money from the register. no one was around and he goes and picks it up and sneaks back far away to continue sweeping. He didnt want the manager to see him sneaking peaks at him but the manager was FURIOUS searching for the money. face turning red and ? . My brother asked could he go to the bathroom. He went and put the money inside his sneakers under the soles becuz he knew they were gonna search everyone. he walked off with 900 dollars. gave me 100 just now. I love my brother lol. I felt bad though cuz the manager is prolly gonna loose his job. I wanted to give the money back but I said ? that

Comments

• OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    my brother JUST came here telling me about his good luck at this store he work at. He works at a clothing store and they were closing. He is sweeping the floor and the store manager dropped a roll of money from the register. no one was around and he goes and picks it up and sneaks back far away to continue sweeping. He didnt want the manager to see him sneaking peaks at him but the manager was FURIOUS searching for the money. face turning red and ? . My brother asked could he go to the bathroom. He went and put the money inside his sneakers under the soles becuz he knew they were gonna search everyone. he walked off with 900 dollars. gave me 100 just now. I love my brother lol. I felt bad though cuz the manager is prolly gonna loose his job. I wanted to give the money back but I said ? that

Damn thats ? pearl. But the manager wont. Who's ever register it was will get fired and probably charged with theft. Hope it wasnt your brothers register.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    Damn thats ? pearl. But the manager wont. Who's ever register it was will get fired and probably charged with theft. Hope it wasnt your brothers register.

nah he dont work the register. He said it was a spanish girl. But that girl wasnt at the register according to my brother. The store manager was counting the register and went in the back or something. my brother happened to be sweeping over there and saw the money on the floor and went for it..... thats ? up tho.. well not for me or my brother, but for whoever bout to get fired. AND there are no cameras in the store.. he bout 2 go shoppin rite now... 800$
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Easy come easy go, poor guy gonna lose out on a grand when he least expect it.
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nah he dont work the register. He said it was a spanish girl. But that girl wasnt at the register according to my brother. The store manager was counting the register and went in the back or something. my brother happened to be sweeping over there and saw the money on the floor and went for it..... thats ? up tho.. well not for me or my brother, but for whoever bout to get fired. AND there are no cameras in the store.. he bout 2 go shoppin rite now... 800$

word i would to. i would go to burlington coat factory. You go there with $800 your a ? king.
    I feel sorry for the spanish chick. she's gonna lose her job. And your brother is responable. Karma is a ? though.
    But if i was in your brothers position. ? believe i would have done the same ? .
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wow, i was just gonna ask if they had cameras.
    good for him although karma is a boomerang.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my brother is a grimey ? tho.. I got a story about him robbing his own ? girl AND my foster brother............ smh
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And you took a hundred from this dude, you should lose a grand too.^^
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my brother is a grimey ? tho.. I got a story about him robbing his own ? girl AND my foster brother............ smh

That is grimy as ? . you gotta watch out for them ? . But i mean its not like he's the only dude like that. Theres a dude like that on every block in every city in every state. There called snakes in the grass.
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited May 2011
    Options
    robbed his own girl? smgdh
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And you took a hundred from this dude, you should lose a grand too.^^

tuhhhh... hating ass ? . you mad that im gettin................. monaaaaaaaaay lol
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dont get flashy
    dead give away
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tuhhhh... hating ass ? . you mad that im gettin................. monaaaaaaaaay lol

I don't like grimey ass people or the people who support their grimey ways. Remember my hatin ass when you start losin money ;)
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't like grimey ass people or the people who support their grimey ways. Remember my hatin ass when you start losin money ;)

are you saying if you found $900 on the ground you wouldnt take it? foh
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    are you saying if you found $900 on the ground you wouldnt take it? foh

On the ground or at my work? big difference.
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Options
    On the ground or at my work? big difference.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. your a ? if you dont pick that up.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    robbed his own girl? smgdh

him, my cousin, and two of my friends set her up. well attempted to set her up. she had just got her income tax a cold hard 3 thousand. my brother was very aware that she had it all on her that day. he made sure of it. they were supposed to go somewhere to do something with the money. I dont know if it was shopping or to put it in the bank, but he made sure she had the money on her. He was walking with her in this alley around the corner behind this grocery store. My friends were supposed to come out and stick them up ( she didnt know the two guys, she aint from out here) so they walkin in the alley and they pop out and ambush my bro and his girl. one guy is sticking up my brother girl, and the other is handling my brother (they were pretending to fight, my brother wind up chasing the guy) meanwhile the guy who is sticking up his girl is running thru her purse. He didnt find the mooney. when my brother met back up with his girl she told him how he was like he didnt want to hurt her, but he seemed to be looking for something in particular as if he knew she had something ( she still didnt put two and two together though) but she had all the money on the inside of her coat.. he never bothered to check. as my brother is telling me the story he is excited and I realize how grimey he is... but I love him tho. just gotta keep my guard up.. you never know
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Celie-Johnson-the-color-purple-1571502-220-211.jpg
    Noo good gonna come to you........
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. your a ? if you dont pick that up.

I'd rather be dumb and honest than a smart deceitful little bastard.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options

you win some........ you lose some....... thats life
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? gonna robe you of 200 next week.. lmao
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'd rather be dumb and honest than a smart deceitful little bastard.

word. i'd be the ladder
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    him, my cousin, and two of my friends set her up. well attempted to set her up. she had just got her income tax a cold hard 3 thousand. my brother was very aware that she had it all on her that day. he made sure of it. they were supposed to go somewhere to do something with the money. I dont know if it was shopping or to put it in the bank, but he made sure she had the money on her. He was walking with her in this alley around the corner behind this grocery store. My friends were supposed to come out and stick them up ( she didnt know the two guys, she aint from out here) so they walkin in the alley and they pop out and ambush my bro and his girl. one guy is sticking up my brother girl, and the other is handling my brother (they were pretending to fight, my brother wind up chasing the guy) meanwhile the guy who is sticking up his girl is running thru her purse. He didnt find the mooney. when my brother met back up with his girl she told him how he was like he didnt want to hurt her, but he seemed to be looking for something in particular as if he knew she had something ( she still didnt put two and two together though) but she had all the money on the inside of her coat.. he never bothered to check. as my brother is telling me the story he is excited and I realize how grimey he is... but I love him tho. just gotta keep my guard up.. you never know

oh yeah yall prlly thinking "maaaan this ? lyin" he was in on it with his brother. how he know all this ? ? nah....... they all saw me as a little ? at the time. I cudnt do ? with them.. I wudnt of robbed her anyway but it did hurt to know that they saw me as a lil ? at the time lmao
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

^^^^ so basically @ the bolded you cant fully trust your own brother SMH.. but hey the $100 a quick lick for you. but as other stated karmas a ? and your brother is a snake. but hey that how she goes *shrugs*
  • OFWGKTA
    edited May 2011
    Options
    oh yeah yall prlly thinking "maaaan this ? lyin" he was in on it with his brother. how he know all this ? ? nah....... they all saw me as a little ? at the time. I cudnt do ? with them.. I wudnt of robbed her anyway but it did hurt to know that they saw me as a lil ? at the time lmao

I've done something like that.
    I sold 2 ounces to a boy. Had my people waiting around the corner. Called them when the boy who copped left, and they robbed him for the bud. We smoked a half that nigh. Next day boy called back like yo i got robbed can u front me. i'm like na. 2 hours later he comes back and cops an ounce.. I came the ? up.