Demon´s Souls gameplay ? who knocked this game out>

Options
Alkindus
Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in IllGaming
yoyoyoyoyoyoyo

I finished the game once, thought I was done several weeks back and eventhough I own a shitload of new games I just started a newgame+ lol. This game is dissing the ? out of me but still has me fiending for more. wtf

the collision detection, AI etc is all top notch man. the 2 handed/ left/right arm/weapon varation, step backwards/sidewards/stamina balance, basically the enire control scheme is on some legendary ? . Leaves most if not all 3rd person action/hack and slash games in the dust. This game has a huge chain of details (from no invisible walls to the online marks) which make it hard to find any flaws....this is a 'dark fantasy' game but I cannot remember playing a game with such a 'realistic' and yet over the top combat system.

Who knocked this game out and ended up fiending for another go as well? Am I ? loco or is this the most original, most slept on game this gen?

Comments

• Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What? no love for DS? Or nobody owns this game? probably the latter I'm the only comrade here in the netherlands that actually owns this game smh. rpg/action/hack n slash fans you missed out man!