Best and Worse Diss Songs of all times???

Options

Comments

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Has anyone else in rap made this many enemies other than 2pac?

stupot0607 wrote: »
    You could actually make a classic hip hop album out of 50 Disses

personal favs: dont body yourself, paper plates, my fofo, checkmate

lol @ the thought of people riding around listening to a ? 50 mixtape
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Has anyone else in rap made this many enemies other than 2pac?

lol @ the thought of people riding around listening to a ? 50 mixtape

Oh ? that made me laff lmao
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Oh ? that made me laff lmao

u laufin i do that fa real lol imean itz so many woodface dissez i can make a few albumz of muunkee dissez smh
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    u laufin i do that fa real lol imean itz so many woodface dissez i can make a few albumz of muunkee dissez smh

lol i hope this is true
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    lol i hope this is true

herrz da proof....

308cj9d.jpg

2hhk67p.jpg

35bzf2c.jpg
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This geek ? ? gotta be part of the 25 people nationwide who copped a damn ? mixtape

50 dismissed and treated them ? so they been campaigning and makin songs out of bitterness for 8 years while 50 blew up and ran new york and the world

They define and personify the word Irrelevant

lmao for real. domo and that other guy was garbage real talk.
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This geek ? ? gotta be part of the 25 people nationwide who copped a damn ? mixtape

50 dismissed and treated them ? so they been campaigning and makin songs out of bitterness for 8 years while 50 blew up and ran new york and the world

They define and personify the word Irrelevant

da only GEEK herr is u UNCLE TOMMY cuz ya a gggggay-unit groupie n da 2k11 ya LAAAAAAAAME only lame wiggaz & houseniggaz still listen 2 da muuunkee-unit....& bang em smurf & ? had da muuuunkee shook @ SUMMER JAM when they was throwin chairz on stage @ da ggggay-unit & then after that cuuuurly came 2 da HOOD wit COPZ like a WANKSTA when bang em was n da HOOD @ da YOULL LOSE VIDEO shoot....

^ THAT ? WAS N 04 RITE AFTER GRODT DA MUUUNKEE HAD 2 HAVE POLICE 2 GO 2 DA HOOD & ITZ BEEN THAT WAY SINCE 04 & GOIN 2 DA HOOD WIT POLICE IS NOT GANGSTA THATz WANKSTA!
    lmao for real. domo and that other guy was garbage real talk.

? is betta than everybody n da ggggay-unit includin da muuunkee 2 thatz y cuuurly blk ball;d smurf & domo

HERRZ BANG EM & DOMO RAPPIN SHITTIN ON DA GGGAY-UNIT LOL@ SMURF SHITTIN ON GAYME

"REST N PEACE GAME DA GOONZ IS ON DA WAY...TWIN SIX SPRAY BRING THAT ? MY WAY....WE BUCK N BROAD DAY" -BANGEM2GUNZUP

BANG EM SMURF GOT BARZ LOL!
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ok so i was on a previous thread answering a response to someone about a question and i thought about it:

everyone talks about the best diss track in the game was "Hit 'em Up" by tupac....................

.................but they seem to forget one other diss track that was bolder and colder than that.....................

Ice Cube's "No Vasoline".

when this dropped it was around the time Cube had left NWA and embarked on a solo career dropping "Amerikkka's Most Wanted" and "? At Will EP". at the same time NWA had dropped "100 Miles & Running EP" and "efiL4zaggiN", where they kept taking ? shots at Cube, whether it was on wax or in a video. i assume Cube got tired of the ? so by the time he recorded/dropped "Death Certificate" he had to bring the heat with some ammunition of his own, and that A-Bomb was "No Vasoline", where he str8 went into their ? on how they were fake gangstas (how ironic) but sitting in a michellele video looking softer than the pillsbury dough bwoy and how Jerry Heller and Eazy-E was jacking money from the crew. with a line like "how can you be the '? 4 Life crew/with a white Jew tellin' you what to do" you can tell he was giving crucial head blows to their ego. i think it's safe to say after this song dropped NWA broke up and went their separate ways with Eazy discovering Bone Thugs in Ohio, Dr. Dre teaming up with Snoop to record the seminal classic "Deep Cover" and eventually "The Chronic" and MC Ren spitting socio-political but still rugged & ruff gangsta rhymes to anyone that would listen. if you wanna hear "No Vasoline" look for it on screwtube, i have no time or patience for that ? .

so here are 3 of my top, and BEST, diss tracks (in no particular order except chronological)

"No Vasoline"--Ice Cube

"Suicide"--Twista (this was around the mid-90s when Twista had already est. himself as a rapper via his Guinness record as the world fastest rapper back in 1990/1991. during this period he had people dissing him, from Treach from Naughty By Nature to Del Tha Funkee Homosapien calling him out on being a biter for jacking Treach's rapid flow pattern. clearly frustrated with the ? -talking from the emcees not to mention not receiving the respect from his peers that he felt he needed he dropped "Suicide". after that NOBODY said anything else. 1nce again if you wanna hear it look for it.

"Hit 'em Up"--Tupac

so what's your favorite diss track? it doesn't necessarily have to be in the top 10, it could be one that none of us know about but an explanation behind the song would be helpful.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No Vaseline, Ice Cube

Hit 'Em Up, 2Pac

Ether, Nas

300 Bars and Runnin, Game

Problem Child, Jada/Styles

And a few others...
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is a re-used topic but I'll play along.....

Boogie Down Production - South Bronx, The Bridge Is Over
    L.L. Cool J. - To Da Break of Dawn
    Canibus - 2nd round KO
    NAS - Ether
    JayZ - Takeover

no particular order
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    See the kid is confused
    The ? used to work at Home Depot, maybe thats why he spittin bout tools
    You aint hustlin on the steps
    Before rap you was in culinary arts, hustlin to be a chef
    Come on stop lyin Ran
    You never been good with weight, you good with fryin pans
    You not grimey you ? , how long you think you gon rep Jersey
    You not 25 you 30
    And I aint gettin ? outta this, I should stop it
    But Tony Romo ? stay gettin outta pocket
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hit em up - tupac

Aginst all odds - tupac

Loose Change (not becuse of the hallie line) - Jarule

Shots Fired - jadakiss

300 Bars & Runnin' - The Game

Real Muthaphuckkin G's - Eazy-E

Stay Strapped - Young Jeezy

The ? in Yoo - Common

Westside Slaughterhouse - Westside Connection

When We Ride On Our Enemies - 2Pac
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    E-I-H-T, or should I continue?
    Yea you left out the G, cause the G aint in you
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Tupac- Hit Em up = classic song and diss

Nas- Ether= A classic diss with factual info

Em-Nail in Coffin= If I'm not mistaken I think the beat was bitten from a Pac song. Another classic, I bumped that song all summer long when it dropped.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    G Code by Scarface
  • coonuncooned
    coonuncooned Members Posts: 290
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? please, you no mustache having-with whiskers like a rat compared to Beans you wack,
    plus your man's stabbed Un and made you take the blame,
    you went from Jaz to Kane to hanging with Dame .... Queens run you ? ask Russell Simmons! Sonned!!!
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    itz so many but all i know is S-CUUURLY is da rapper that has been murder;d on wax da most!

lmfao@ this ? ...
  • bootcheese3000
    edited June 2011
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    Hit em up - tupac

Aginst all odds - tupac

Loose Change (not becuse of the hallie line) - Jarule

Shots Fired - jadakiss

300 Bars & Runnin' - The Game

Real Muthaphuckkin G's - Eazy-E

Stay Strapped - Young Jeezy

The ? in Yoo - Common

Westside Slaughterhouse - Westside Connection

When We Ride On Our Enemies - 2Pac

yeah i almost forgot about common's "the ? in yoo" ice cube diss. westside connections was set trippin' HELLA HARD their 1st album, i think they were dissin' EVERYBODY on that ? including west coast artists like cypress hill.
  • bootcheese3000
    edited June 2011
    Options
    E-I-H-T, or should I continue?
    Yea you left out the G, cause the G aint in you

oh yeah i remember that but that was so wrong. EVERYBODY knows mc eiht was a real crip reppin' spooktown compton.

him and dj quik has some legendary diss jawnts before quik decided to just step away from that ? but by then he had already stopped banging for piru. a homie of mines from compton told me this back in '95, that quik came back to the 'hood around 4th of july one year and was giving away fireworks to the kids. when folks was asking him if he was still reppin piru worldwide he said "? that banging ? , it's all about money". apparently that was the wrong answer to give because they ran his ass outta there with a quickness (no pun intended).

hey he was on his grown man ? , if he wanted to make money instead of banging the rest of his life then let him do him.
  • bootcheese3000
    edited June 2011
    Options

DAYAM!!!!! that's cold-blooded pimpin'. wonder if deff jeff has seen this already.