Why Do women wait too long to finally want a good man?

Options
2»

Comments

• MERYLISBACK
    MERYLISBACK Banned Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ii wish i could find a real one. o wells. i wl deal with the same ol bs i been and pray he "change". not really lol
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I love a guy who isn't into the ? that out now. the guy i'm really good friends with is into, black thought, mos def etc. we have alot in common
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The same reason ? wait to settle down and then sometimes find out it's too late.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's kinda hard accepting a female who been ran through like a carwash,but sometimes females can change and some dont.i just dont want a female to give me what is left of her but she giving badboys the BEST of her.I think it's hypocritical.Any Good woman will wanna save herself to a man who is worthy of her body not someone who abuses it,cheats on her and mistreats her why would a woman waste her time with those kinda guys anyway.if the sex is that good for you to continue being with someone who just sexually uses you then yo ass should stay with dude.I still dont understand why a woman will patiently stay with a dude who constantly beats her and cheats on her but she have second thoughts about staying with a good man.do women think she will miss something if she stays with a good man.alot of females are pressured by friends and family.I just think if you want to be happy then you gotta start with YOU.Good people are hard to find
  • blue falcon
    blue falcon Members Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I was jus talking about this with some friends this week. Its really hard to say why so many girls wait until their later years (and after poppin out a few kids) that messing with bad boys is a dumb idea. My friend Christina told me this weekend that she doesn't like me like that cause I don't have any "urban flava". You would think that after two kids she would realize that trying to live out her BET music video fantasy is stupid but I guess some girls will never learn. I say either go for non-black girls (black girls in San Diego are a hot mess), Southern black girls (they seem to have more sense) or jus keep hoping and praying. One thing I've noticed too nowadays (maybe its just San Diego,CA) but girls are loving the dudes who look and dress ? .
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    some brawds will never learn,let them continue slutting themselves.Her loss can be your blessing
  • blue falcon
    blue falcon Members Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oh I'm not worried about it she has two kids a giant gut. I'm good. lol. I jus think its funny how silly girls can be even after being treated like ? by stupid thugs. Oh well.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This question has been unanswered since the beginning of time. Females don't even have the answer to why they do this. Even after you tell them about a sorry ass ? they dating they won't listen until it's too late. But they will listen to a f@g or they manless hood rat friends before they listen to you.

We all know who the blame goes to in the end though lol "where are all the good men"

NOT LOOKING AT YOU NO MORE DUMB BEEEYATCH!! WHO THE FU.CK WANTS SLOPPY SECONDS?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    ? what the ? are you talking about? Your cape is on so tight you losing oxygen to your brain.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This question has been unanswered since the beginning of time. Females don't even have the answer to why they do this. Even after you tell them about a sorry ass ? they dating they won't listen until it's too late. But they will listen to a f@g or they manless hood rat friends before they listen to you.

We all know who the blame goes to in the end though lol "where are all the good men"

NOT LOOKING AT YOU NO MORE DUMB BEEEYATCH!! WHO THE FU.CK WANTS SLOPPY SECONDS?

and they wonder why it's hard as hell finding a good man.they cant blame the men for not wanting to do right if they were using and overlookin good men cause they wanna fit in with they fake ass friends.when they friends find them a thug or half a man they gonna leave yo ass hanging,while you still searching for mr right.instead you find mr right now
  • CILondon
    CILondon Members Posts: 8
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • CILondon
    CILondon Members Posts: 8
    edited January 2010
    Options
    women do waste a lot of time on a man before tghe realsie its a dead end. shame that
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    im not here to bash females it's just sad that they wait too long to give a good man a chance but they give dogs multiples chances.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i don't see the point of opening up to any of these young fast ? since they rather want to be ? by the round the way hood ? with the "swag and hoodstar status" that will play them out.smfh

it s like this if they don't give a ? about me,then I could care two ? about them if they got heart broken or trap with that loser ? 's seeds.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    its funny seeing these young bithes in love when they say some ? like this in their status:

"Thinking bout my babe... Think I got it bad... Bout to hit him up before I take it down."

? is probably cheating on your young naive fast ass
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thats why they have a hard time finding a good man.why bytch about a good man is hard to find when you had a chance to be with one.thats why i dont feel sorry for any of these brawds out here im glad men are dogs