The Grand Deception

Options
One Spliff
One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Social Lounge
sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive, its confusing...n reality becomes illusion...

if i showed the masses where we was at n were we going i'd shatter the social balance of the world as we kno it....

im talkin about the grand deception, of 1947...when our souls were sold to the heavens...for technologically advanced weapons, crystal enhanced brain implants and mind control mehtods...MJ-12 is not majestic, n the focal point of our problems on this planet are not domestic....u can except it or be stupid n be a skeptic n fail to recognize the secret socities death wish..

97% of our president were masons, responsible for laundering trillions of dollars from the nation...for contruction of udnergorund military installations, abuctions n cattle mutilations, experiments on human patients can take place on several subterrnean bases, a hundred n fifty stories below a basement...with knowledge of genetic information, you need to fear science not satan.....cause through the manipulation of certain biological agent....they creat strange creations, top secret special operations.

low frequcny sounds and lasers, people like carl sagan that didnt believe in the drake equation, were trying to keep western civilization on a need to kno basis..

well you need to know that this is a game...n we bein betrayed n played in the worst way...

tune in to channel zero.

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive, its confusing...n reality becomes illusion...

if i showed the masses where we was at n were we going i'd shatter the social balance of the world as we kno it....

im talkin about the grand deception, of 1947...when our souls were sold to the heavens...for technologically advanced weapons, crystal enhanced brain implants and mind control mehtods...MJ-12 is not majestic, n the focal point of our problems on this planet are not domestic....u can except it or be stupid n be a skeptic n fail to recognize the secret socities death wish..

97% of our president were masons, responsible for laundering trillions of dollars from the nation...for contruction of udnergorund military installations, abuctions n cattle mutilations, experiments on human patients can take place on several subterrnean bases, a hundred n fifty stories below a basement...with knowledge of genetic information, you need to fear science not satan.....cause through the manipulation of certain biological agent....they creat strange creations, top secret special operations.

low frequcny sounds and lasers, people like carl sagan that didnt believe in the drake equation, were trying to keep western civilization on a need to kno basis..

well you need to know that this is a game...n we bein betrayed n played in the worst way...

tune in to channel zero.

Hard to take things like this seriously, when you have information like this that can be easily proven false.
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    there have been 43 presidents

97% of 43 is 41.71

so i guess one guy was almost two masons

like, he tried to pull a double mason but didn't quite make it

biffed on the second mason

wiped out, lookin silly in his apron and little white gloves
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't think that science is the blame...it's the people who practice it. It can be a major tool in deception. Though there isn't anything to suggest that those things are happening (but not ruling it out), it says to me that even science is subject to corruption. The scary part is that science has such a credible reputation that it would be easy to allow someone in a white trench coat and a badge to say something and it not be questioned by the public. To question a scientist nowadays is like questioning a preacher explaining his doctrine and expecting the little people to be like..."OK". And if you defy the scientists, there is "Hell" to pay.
  • phanatron
    phanatron Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How can science be 'practiced'? The basis of science is observation and theory. From that we develop hypothesis and theories. Theories are able to predict. In this case, isn't the act the of science just an extension of human reasoning? What can be contrary to human reasoning? Everything that we do is based on some form of reasoning. Sure, some reasoning is flawed and people often misinterpret or over-interpret scientific conclusions but that doesn't make science bad. Even when a scientific conclusion is found to be flawed, it's rejected.

Can we say the same thing about religion? Of course not. Regardless of how flawed it is, or how much data or facts show it to be false or simply wrong, people still go along with it. There is no correcting process in religion. If the 'holy text' says it, it must be so. If the facts dispute what the holy text says, then the facts must be wrong.

Science isn't perfect, but its the best way for us to use our faculties to discover the world around us. Science is simply a process, not a religion or belief system. It is a process of reasoning that has been formalized and allows for other individuals to examine and test.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • phanatron
    phanatron Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This is a hip-hop forum but that doesn't mean we are idiots. I'm not going to put on a tin foil hat and claim that aliens have explored my lower orifices with probes because Canibus said so.
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    phanatron wrote: »
    This is a hip-hop forum but that doesn't mean we are idiots.

be real son

rap fans are not intellectually on par with classical music enthusiasts
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Hard to take things like this seriously, when you have information like this that can be easily proven false.

You beat me to it Square lol.. Why do we always get drawn into everything.. Us and the "illuminati" lol..
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    phanatron wrote: »
    How can science be 'practiced'? The basis of science is observation and theory. From that we develop hypothesis and theories. Theories are able to predict. In this case, isn't the act the of science just an extension of human reasoning? What can be contrary to human reasoning? Everything that we do is based on some form of reasoning. Sure, some reasoning is flawed and people often misinterpret or over-interpret scientific conclusions but that doesn't make science bad. Even when a scientific conclusion is found to be flawed, it's rejected.

Can we say the same thing about religion? Of course not. Regardless of how flawed it is, or how much data or facts show it to be false or simply wrong, people still go along with it. There is no correcting process in religion. If the 'holy text' says it, it must be so. If the facts dispute what the holy text says, then the facts must be wrong.

Science isn't perfect, but its the best way for us to use our faculties to discover the world around us. Science is simply a process, not a religion or belief system. It is a process of reasoning that has been formalized and allows for other individuals to examine and test.

I'm not suggesting that science is "the devil". I'm just saying that it is subject to abuse and those who are "faithful" will not question the scientists. I just don't think us little people are saying...hey, wait a minute.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    thought this was a hiphop forum...my bad.
    at what point does this being a hip-hop forum mean that anyone should take that ? Canibus was talking about seriously
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So if you question religion and do not take science as factual, then what? Does that make you smarter then everyone else or just a minority?
  • looier
    looier Members Posts: 12
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Maybe both?

Not necessarily "smarter," maybe better informed or educared?

That is why reading shale "set you free." You know, reading the truth> The "truth" shall set you free.

That means LEARN, so you can free yourself from your ? . Don't let others think for you. And question that propaganda BS they are shoving down your throats
  • looier
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yOU GOT THAT RIGHT

WHAT FOOL is gonna mimic the words of another fool who "rhymes on a napkin?" You're kiddin.
  • looier
    edited March 2010
    Options
    With fifth-grade level English skills? Not all, of couse, but enough.

See, the white man is going to KEEP you dumb, you dummies.
  • looier
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Short coats vs. long-coats.

think about it fools