Favorite game to play when your high???

Options
grumpy_new_yorker
grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in IllGaming
gotta be ? of war series. when your smoked the ? out, them big ass titans be talking mad slow and deep. ? is bug. crazy dramatic music playing. makes you feel like a champ.

Comments

• dark outlaw
    dark outlaw Members Posts: 64
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Any FPS with friends.
    I'll be in a whole other zone with that ? , and hilarious moments always happen
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    any FPS...n it dont even have to be online...

cod mw 1 was epic while high...i felt like i was actually inside the game at times, like was really in the army...cod mw 2 was not as good but still great...

i got a feeling dead space will be epic while high...and im'a cop gow 3 n see whats good with that to.....most action games or hack n slash games are great when u under the influence..

pes (soccer game) is also amazing when stoned...

ninja gaiden sigma was also great !!!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    F.E.A.R. 2 probably seems like a good game to play while you're ? up
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    definitely GodOfWar.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah ? of War but when you gotta do the button timing, I'm too zoned out to follow. MW2 is cool to play while high. I like playing Arkham Asylam best though
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited March 2010
    Options
    any fps really

? gets me mad focused and im totally immersed in it, i am so ON POINT when im high playing fps
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Don't get high, but I remember the first time I playe Max Payne, I felt like I was on LSD or something.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    All games are great to play high lol....sickest game had to be thief 3, sneaking/stealing/killing/the horror/shady dialogues and ? . That mos def was a smokerz game.
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sym_ wrote: »
    any fps really

? gets me mad focused and im totally immersed in it, i am so ON POINT when im high playing fps

co-sign...weed was made for FPSs
  • Sym_
    edited March 2010
    Options
    seems that way...i guess the weed takes away the separation caused by the controller/screen

it's not there when youre high...you are just in there, trying to survive, trying to eliminate the enemy

every slight movement causes a rapid reaction, a lot times you may not have bothered to react if you were sober, haha man i love that ? , i wish i had some weed right now...
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sym_ wrote: »
    seems that way...i guess the weed takes away the separation caused by the controller/screen

it's not there when youre high...you are just in there, trying to survive, trying to eliminate the enemy

every slight movement causes a rapid reaction, a lot times you may not have bothered to react if you were sober, haha man i love that ? , i wish i had some weed right now...

wat do u play ?
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    GTA 4 was my ? back when I first started smokin dro on the regular...I'd literally play that ? for hours.....maybe completing one mission...
    NBA 2k10 is my ? right now....Just Cause 2 is the ? too...
  • Sym_
    edited March 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    wat do u play ?

pc gamer

mainly tf2, but i check out others as well

occasionally play l4d2 also