The Official R.I.P. Ciara's Career Thread

Options
Punisher__
Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
Why I was talking to my friend about this?

This chick had a spark when she came out. Now she just garbo.

Maybe those Hermaphrodite rumors did her in.

Comments

• glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That's what he gets for coming out with this song.

I'm a hater, and hood dudes won.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i would still ? her like a wild stallion.
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wait, i almost forgot about her.... lol

50 snatched her up & i dont recall hearing anything hot from her again
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ugly ? is ugly

43691647_8a10b323f1.jpg
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Man....I thought she was dead....lol....but her last cd was actually alright...
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    i would still ? her like a wild stallion.

Either ur hat is super small or you ? head is gigantic
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i dont think her career is over yet. or at least i hope it isnt. she was supposed to be the second coming of janet
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ciara-1.jpg

dmac.gif?t=1268877435....donovan mcnabb would hit it.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i dont think her career is over yet. or at least i hope it isnt. she was supposed to be the second coming of janet

She is the future Pepa.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ugly ? is ugly

43691647_8a10b323f1.jpg

she kinda look like wanda sykes.
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    she left jazze pha but her career stayed with him. talk about decision making ether
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Next to visit my tent was Ciara who had a busy night. She lost her Grammy, was not invited to present or perform, and sat all the way in the back far away from cameras, but she had a very important job as it was her duty to fold up the chairs and sweep and mop the Staples Center after the awards. I spoke with her right after she had literally dropped down low and swept the floor with it.

Beyonceitis: Hi Ciara. Congratulations on another Grammy loss. Where are your Voodoo braids tonight?

Ciara: I decided to switch it up for the Grammys. This is the most important night in my career.

Beyonceitis: Ciara you have one Grammy for popping and locking in Missy Elliot's video. Where do you keep your lonely, dusty ass Grammy?

Ciara: It fell of my coffee table and broke and is now being used as an ashtray.

Beyonceitis: What was your favorite moment of the Grammys?

Ciara: Definitely Pink's performance.

Beyonceitis: Why?

Ciara: Well, I love Pink. We have a lot in common. We're both fierce and talented performers, and we're both built like 9 year old boys.

Beyonceitis: I see. You had an amazingly horrible year in 2009. How do you plan to top it in 2010?

Ciara: Well I'm working on another pushed-back abortion of an album, and I'm reading scripts for my next straight-to-burned DVD movie. But really I couldn't fail as hard as I do without help. I have an amazing team of people around me who each play a big role in my failure. First I would like to thank my A&R people who send me incredibly weak and watered down tracks. I'd like to thank my stylist who always hooks me up. My stylist knows me so well, we have such a great relationship. I don't have to give her much direction, all I have to say is "Hey can you make me look like a damn fool?" and she sends over the most tacky and horrendous looking Rihanna-rejected outfits.

Beyonceitis: You also forgot to thank your fraudulent-ass publicists sending fake and exaggerated stories to blogs.

Ciara: What are you talking about?

Beyonceitis: Like you being Givenchy's muse? Gwarl please. There's no way in Citi Trendz hell that you are anybody's muse y'all are clearly trying to copy Beyonce's elationship with Mugler. And that ? about you being paid $2 million to perform anywhere in front of people.

Ciara: But that was true.

Beyonceitis: Super C-Section please. If I took all the money you ever made at every show you ever did in your life it would not equal $2 million. I hang out with Kelly Rowland and Brandy on a regular so I know how much Six Flags and the Montgomery Alabama Black ? Pride pays and it damn sure ain't $2 million.

Ciara: I really don't need this negativity I have limos to park.

http://wigcrypt.blogspot.com/

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    She's always looked like she has a distinct, unique smell to me.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Keri Hilson pretty much took her spot, and she tried to be something she is not (sexual). She should of just played the girl next door image instead of ? her self to Justin Timberlake.

Her bailing out on Jazee Pha came back to bite her.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Next to visit my tent was Ciara who had a busy night. She lost her Grammy, was not invited to present or perform, and sat all the way in the back far away from cameras, but she had a very important job as it was her duty to fold up the chairs and sweep and mop the Staples Center after the awards. I spoke with her right after she had literally dropped down low and swept the floor with it.

Beyonceitis: Hi Ciara. Congratulations on another Grammy loss. Where are your Voodoo braids tonight?

Ciara: I decided to switch it up for the Grammys. This is the most important night in my career.

Beyonceitis: Ciara you have one Grammy for popping and locking in Missy Elliot's video. Where do you keep your lonely, dusty ass Grammy?

Ciara: It fell of my coffee table and broke and is now being used as an ashtray.

Beyonceitis: What was your favorite moment of the Grammys?

Ciara: Definitely Pink's performance.

Beyonceitis: Why?

Ciara: Well, I love Pink. We have a lot in common. We're both fierce and talented performers, and we're both built like 9 year old boys.

Beyonceitis: I see. You had an amazingly horrible year in 2009. How do you plan to top it in 2010?

Ciara: Well I'm working on another pushed-back abortion of an album, and I'm reading scripts for my next straight-to-burned DVD movie. But really I couldn't fail as hard as I do without help. I have an amazing team of people around me who each play a big role in my failure. First I would like to thank my A&R people who send me incredibly weak and watered down tracks. I'd like to thank my stylist who always hooks me up. My stylist knows me so well, we have such a great relationship. I don't have to give her much direction, all I have to say is "Hey can you make me look like a damn fool?" and she sends over the most tacky and horrendous looking Rihanna-rejected outfits.

Beyonceitis: You also forgot to thank your fraudulent-ass publicists sending fake and exaggerated stories to blogs.

Ciara: What are you talking about?

Beyonceitis: Like you being Givenchy's muse? Gwarl please. There's no way in Citi Trendz hell that you are anybody's muse y'all are clearly trying to copy Beyonce's elationship with Mugler. And that ? about you being paid $2 million to perform anywhere in front of people.

Ciara: But that was true.

Beyonceitis: Super C-Section please. If I took all the money you ever made at every show you ever did in your life it would not equal $2 million. I hang out with Kelly Rowland and Brandy on a regular so I know how much Six Flags and the Montgomery Alabama Black ? Pride pays and it damn sure ain't $2 million.

Ciara: I really don't need this negativity I have limos to park.

http://wigcrypt.blogspot.com/

I laughed.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mr. R&B
    Mr. R&B Members Posts: 80
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I always found this broad to be nothing special... Both musically and physically.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Either ur hat is super small or you ? head is gigantic

big irish melon head.
  • supern0va_
    supern0va_ Members Posts: 214
    edited March 2010
    Options
    She's comin back hard this year! PLus what are y'all talkin about? she is HOT!

Ciara-Christian-lou1.png

full_ciara_006_wenn5338920.jpg
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao @ limos to park
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Members Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I've never really been a fan, but I just don't understand why she gets so much hate
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    She's sexy but still forgettable. Two or three good tracks, that's all I know her for
  • supern0va_
    supern0va_ Members Posts: 214
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Goodies
    1,2 Step
    Oh
    Promise
    Like A Boy

great singles. she's working with tricky and the-dream for her next album so I'm sure the first single will be fire.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? wit them kardashian sisters. ? wit them is like eating the apple of eden take one bite and you kicked out of paradise just ask lala and the twins from the movie atl
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    supern0va_ wrote: »
    Goodies
    1,2 Step
    Oh

Promise
    Like A Boy

great singles. she's working with tricky and the-dream for her next album so I'm sure the first single will be fire.

I like the tunes in bold, Oh especially is a sick tune. Thats all I really know her for. Any other tune from her would've just gone right over my head or I just wouldn't have heard it, plus she doesn't really strike me as that good a singer either. I dunno