True Storys - part 1 (mind playing tricks on me)

Options
Triggy
Triggy Confirm Email Posts: 137
edited June 2011 in Roc Tha Mic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHbS9YmZaWU&t=8s

hoping my true muthafckas know,
this the pay note that got my man grave stones
23 shots and he never said no, gave up rogue info / is he who we pour liquor for / wethering heights 54
used to press the buzzer, with his sister giggled under covers, she my wife now so how that sound
still we served light tanned pounds, n vanilla scoops / i did 3 he did 2, riker isle in 02, and out of state
and it was all love and wedding cake, best man tuxedo and fine cuisine on the plate

couldnt peep the feds at the door, the whole squad snapped up on rico law,
no honeymoon, light grey he burning spoons, used to ring the cell never answered
i heard his uncle was a pastor, i went up long island, suede baileys styling, gave true confessions
heard a true lessons, my man a fiend now giving up info for a beep now,
got my man andre, and we parlayed down jimmy chows, clocking the boys on the tippy taw
rolls royces no choices, we killed my ? lose voices cost dea invoices

now i wake up everyday, greif on my first name
still on the block burst flame, in memory of paid in full,
but i wont be playing with bulls, just light red flag maroon bugatti 2 aztec antique shotties
and one wish, ? all rats, ? all risk

r.i.p lil chris, you punk ?

Comments

• Lord Akuna
    Lord Akuna Members Posts: 25
    edited June 2011
    Options
    RIP. Some real personal ? . Can not go wrong spitn over this beat. Always have to come hard if you are going2. Would love to hear the audio. Bars are legit.

but i wont be playing with bulls, just light red flag maroon bugatti 2 aztec antique shotties

That is some real ? man. Stay up. 1
  • Triggy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    good looking out, i appreciate it.

I was just pouring out like we used to do in this rap ? , if you need me to help you do a cartoon for something like maybe mixtape covers/Promotion/ or just some ? for your myspace/twitter or some ? .

just send me a pic of you in my inbox your rap name, and i get it done no problem (its for free)

peace.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I pressed play on this beat, read the verse.. this ? had flow folk....

but I can sympathize with your loss. RIP to ur lost love...

my favorite lines:

peace.
  • Triggy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah, well thats cool hit my inbox up if you want a cartoon. I like doing that ? , ? is fun to me.

As for the last bars is just some flossy way to say leaving block ? alone , and hope for nice things and because of these dumb ? a snitch and my man got tooken out.

i usually come harder than that, but hey whatever man, thanks for the boost.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Triggy wrote: »
    Yeah, well thats cool hit my inbox up if you want a cartoon. I like doing that ? , ? is fun to me.

As for the last bars is just some flossy way to say leaving block ? alone , and hope for nice things and because of these dumb ? a snitch and my man got tooken out.

i usually come harder than that, but hey whatever man, thanks for the boost.

no doubt..

i' bees around checking folks work and stuff...

peace.