Jaz O Says Diddy Is ? And Diddy Stole $75K From Him!

Options
13»

Comments

• DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    yawn!!! Been in watts cali, my buzin live on 107th st over there. Not gonna visit him till him december but u not living in your hood and expect me to believe u always around lmao. I see the ? in you son. But u right ill scream at you when i come out there. To see if u really known in the hood. Hope u do the same when u come to harlem, if ur ? ass ever been

so ima ? cause i moved me & my kids out the jets now?
    you a silly mu'? thinking you know me through the ? internet, you blind to facts homie, yea i moved out my hood but when im there im always welcomed with open arms for the fact that i never forgot my stomping ground, you say you gotta cousin on 107th st....i got high school homies that live right down the block on hooper ave...it's a small world bruh, im not hard to find out here...fact of the matter is you bout to make a big ass out of yourself with your assumptions...so when you ready to try and cash them checks, i'll be out here....im done talking
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    so ima ? cause i moved me & my kids out the jets now?
    you a silly mu'? thinking you know me through the ? internet, you blind to facts homie, yea i moved out my hood but when im there im always welcomed with open arms for the fact that i never forgot my stomping ground, you say you gotta cousin on 107th st....i got high school homies that live right down the block on hooper ave...it's a small world bruh, im not hard to find out here...fact of the matter is you bout to make a big ass out of yourself with your assumptions...so when you ready to try and cash them checks, i'll be out here....im done talking

where in my post i said u was a ? because you moved out the hood. there u go sounding like a ? again and tellin me ur life story lmao. ill holler when im in watts ? ?
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    stop sounding mad son, someone voice thier opinion and u sounding like a ? over there lol. that dont mean his wife was his accountant. big and faith wasnt tight at the end of his death. once big had slept with lil kim. i believe big words when he said he had no problem with puff long as he gettin paid right.
    lil kim was there before faith, get your facts straight before you try to engage in a debate. faith, pac, ms. wallace, charli, lil kim and mark curry are all lying right? just stop posting in the thread fam.

Didn't bother listening to the whole thing, but c'mon, someone ? you over for 75k and your don't sue them, instead you wait over a decade and mention it on radio? It's no wonder Diddy takes advantage of all these artists, they're ? idiots.
    that's not the point. he said he didn't care, he is just speaking on it, not asking for the money. how can you blame him fr that and what's so idiotic about it?
  • snappa
    snappa Members Posts: 397
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Whats so idiotic is this crumb Jaz only getting ppl to pay attention to him when he comes out his mouth about OTHER PPL. No one talks to him about ? he doing. They just wanna hear the dirt he'll spill on other heads.

That cat making music.... who the ? cares... no one. Cuz no one cares to ask him.
    He making moves..... who the ? cares.... no one. Again cuz no one cares about his crumb ass.

And he already spoke and spoke about Jay till his throat needed a sip of water. So now Diddy is the topic of the day. And will continue to be till he brings up someone else he knew from back in the day.

lol. Kinda sad though. But funny as hell.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was going to post this as a thread but it didnt seem too relevant by itself so meh. But I remember reading about how Diddy ? Easy Mo Bee over and apparently blackballed him. ? irks the hell out of me because Mo Bee might be my favorite producer of all-time. Ready To Die was brilliant, production-wise, and i doubt it was mainly because of Diddy. I just read an article on Wikipedia about this:
    Life After Death & Later CareerIn 1997, Mo Bee produced for Biggie's double-disc album, Life After Death. After Combs turned down some of his early beat submissions, the producer crafted two pop-oriented songs which made the cut, "I Love the Dough" and "Going Back to Cali";[16] these songs would mark the last time Easy would produce for Bad Boy. Easy maintains that this is because Diddy stopped bringing him in for projects, and has speculated that this may be due to confrontations over production credit the two have had in the past:

“ Is it because a long time ago, when “Flava in Ya Ear” Remix came out, I looked on the record and saw “Remix by Sean Puffy Combs, Chucky Thompson and Easy Mo Bee.” I took the record up in the office and I presented it to him and I said, “Yo, what’s this?” He didn’t know what to say. I told him, “You didn’t do it. Chucky sat there and watched. So I just want to know why the credits read like that.” I think it might have been that. Because ever since that, I haven’t really worked over there. ”

—Easy Mo Bee, Scratch Magazine[17]

Since cutting ties with the label, Easy Mo Bee has worked sparingly with other artists; over the next decade he would craft songs for Kurupt, Big Daddy Kane, Ras Kass, the Wu-Tang Clan and others, eventually winning a Grammy for his work with Alicia Keys on her album, The Diary of Alicia Keys.[12][18] In 2000, he put out an album called Now or Never: Oddysey 2000, featuring east coast staples Busta Rhymes, Raekwon, Prodigy, Heltah Skeltah, Kool G. Rap, and Sauce Money, along with Goodie Mob and Kurupt.

Over the course of his post-Bad Boy-affiliated career, many songs he and Biggie originally recorded together have been remixed without the producer's credit or permission. These songs include the original "Dead Wrong," a remix of which appeared on Biggie's posthumous album Born Again; "Flava in Ya Ear," which was remixed by Diddy for the Bad Boy 10th Anniversary album, and 2Pac and Biggie's "Runnin'", remixed by Eminem on the Tupac: Resurrection (Original Soundtrack). Mo Bee has made it clear that he does not appreciate this practice, particularly in the case of Eminem's remix.[12] After an announcement that he would handle the scoring for Biggie biopic Notorious, the score was handled without him; this has led to speculation that Diddy is keeping him distanced from the industry.[17][17]

Man, ? Diddy. I don't wish death on a brother, but how has this dude not been capped? Dude has made and continues to make too many enemies to be making movies and commericals without any problem.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    tough break ? , does he want us to feel sorry for him, cause everytime his name is in the news he's complaining about something instead of releasing music
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    its funny how other ? know what big was gettin paid like they was his accountant. i guess u ? believe anything lmao...........

When BIG died he wasn't a millionaire it's in Holly Lang's biography about BIG where she interviews Miss Wallace and Faith etc....

BIG mom took over his estate and wondered where her sons millions were, Diddy later on put some paper in to BIG's account, then later negotiated a deal with Miss Wallace, he still owns 100% BIGS publishing, Miss Wallace was not happy about that. Jadakiss and lil Cease have also mentioned this.

What you dont understand is Diddy was never BIG's "brother" or his "hommie" or his "familiy", BIG was his artist, Puff was his boss, it was always going to be business over pleasure.

Diddy like Suge Knight was ? his artists over, withholding money to fund expensive lifestyles and giving flashy gifts to hold them off. It was nothing personal just business.

Diddy ? many artists over, nobody has a good word to say about him, no coincidence,

that's right, at least suge knight and fat hoe are suffering.

• ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If Diddy stole from him or failed to pay him what he is due than why didn't he sue? Unless a court of law says Diddy is at fault, than I don't believe him.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This old ass ? needs to shut the hell up cause no one cares except ForbezDVD and Bossip. ? ass ? .....
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    its funny how other ? know what big was gettin paid like they was his accountant. i guess u ? believe anything lmao...........

When BIG died he wasn't a millionaire it's in Holly Lang's biography about BIG where she interviews Miss Wallace and Faith etc....

BIG mom took over his estate and wondered where her sons millions were, Diddy later on put some paper in to BIG's account, then later negotiated a deal with Miss Wallace, he still owns 100% BIGS publishing, Miss Wallace was not happy about that. Jadakiss and lil Cease have also mentioned this.

What you dont understand is Diddy was never BIG's "brother" or his "hommie" or his "familiy", BIG was his artist, Puff was his boss, it was always going to be business over pleasure.

Diddy like Suge Knight was ? his artists over, withholding money to fund expensive lifestyles and giving flashy gifts to hold them off. It was nothing personal just business.

Diddy ? many artists over, nobody has a good word to say about him, no coincidence,

that's right, at least suge knight and fat hoe are suffering.

You upped this just to spew this BS? FOH.....
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options

Co-signature.

Diddy's a paper gangster.

Not only that he's also a sociopath.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    lol at the thought that Diddy owes Jaz 75k
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if Jaz a street ? like that he shoulda did to Diddy wht Diddy did to steve Stout like I woulda did.

Diddy has always been a shark tho, I thought that was common knowledge by now.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone is robbin from this ? . this must be gullible or some ? lmao
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a whole lot of jeans jacket outfits we're talking about here people.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised Diddy hasnt been murked by these so called street cats he ? over.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ricky.G wrote: »
    everyone is robbin from this ? . this must be gullible or some ? lmao

I know huh?
    I had to make sure we wasnt talbout Memphis Bleek or Prodigy

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this cry baby ass ? . Make a song and talk about that.