Kelly feat Trey Songz, Busta and Fab Motivation remix

Options
YungHeartLess5
YungHeartLess5 Members Posts: 413
edited June 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
Trey Songz is the best... Track is ? . Busta been killing ? lately.

[video]http://youtu.be/6CKZqqHvlO8[/video]

Comments

• YungHeartLess5
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this one got Trey, Dream, Kellz. Jeremih, Mario and Fab I think....

This that ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video]http://youtu.be/HiEunrP36jE[/video]
  • YungHeartLess5
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Trey That dude, Dream that dude, kelz that dude, jeremih that dude, mario that dude... lmao and they said R&B was dead... all my favorite artist on the same track!!!!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Trey That dude, Dream that dude, kelz that dude, jeremih that dude, mario that dude... lmao and they said R&B was dead... all my favorite artist on the same track!!!!

neither one of them ? can sing and The Dream is probably one of the worst writers around today
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok no prob with u liking the song , Just one ? tho . In 2 years will u still be listening to it ?
  • YungHeartLess5
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    neither one of them ? can sing and The Dream is probably one of the worst writers around today

They both put out great albums!! Their contribution to music speaks louder than your hate for them...

Worst writers???? Single Ladies, Umbrella... Same decade.
  • YungHeartLess5
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Ok no prob with u liking the song , Just one ? tho . In 2 years will u still be listening to it ?

more than likely... I still listen to luv/hate, I just gotta make it, and TP2 so i dont see why not...
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    more than likely... I still listen to luv/hate, I just gotta make it, and TP2 so i dont see why not...

Yea but those are albums and some songs on those albums have staying power . Do u think this remix has the same ?
  • YungHeartLess5
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Something about rap verses on R&B remixes tarnishes them a bit to me. While I feel busta did ? his verse, it changes the mood of the song and doesnt belong. I feel Trey, Kelz, and Dream and Jeremih all killed it in there own unique way. Keep in mind the video I posted is just a collection of all the verses collected and mashed together. I think That if Kelly wouldve chose one or all of the people I named and recorded it properly it would be timeless.
  • YungHeartLess5
    edited June 2011
    Options
    its a great song. well constructed. hook is great....

I like the part where it say "Go.... Go..... Go.... Go!!" Trey Song adlibs (GoOOOoooOOOoo O!)

"You make me... Work Harder... When you say my name... Its not Over (Nooooo) Till I make you rain" (This is an allusion back to Trey Songz song "make it rain")

At the end when he says "You gone have to fix ya hair" (Thats an allusion to The Dreams cult classic "Sweat it out")

You can tell they had alot of fun creating this.

The hands down part where Trey steals the show though is when he says at the very end...

"Im almost there... Got ya heels in the air" he went falsetto for that smh killed it!!!