Super Immersed

Options
young law
young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in IllGaming
i dont know what it is about this generation of games but i get super immersed in a game to where i only focus on that one and cant even remember where i left off in amother game when i come back to it

and it seems like these games jus keep rollin out. most of them i dont even finish. and they sit in the cabinet so long from me playng something i jus give up on it.

maybe its the stress of work,juggling family issues or too many damn save points.i dont know

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What it is for me is being stuck on ONE game for a few then not too long after a new one hits the shelves and it's hard to NOT make it a must have then get stuck on that one, forget the last one etc etc

I still haven't completed the challenges on Batman AA, and I still haven't found the secret thing (forget what it is already)

Infamous was being played for a while, now it isn't lol

Prototype I haven't even touched really

Downloaded flow, that ? isn't played

GoW3 and MW2 really threw me off my other games.

? LBP is all by it's lonesome. BUT I need co op on that ? , I need to get through that 4x ? to get my objects.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yeah when i had Dead Space i played that ? hard core then i got stuck put it down some new ? came out an di forgot all about Dead Space still havent picked it back up,
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mass effect 2...ive played through 6 times
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    im mad picky when it comes to games nowadays. i don't get something unless i know im gonna like it.

now playing: ? of war 3 [second run through] and final fantasy 13
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm going through the same thing now with Assassins Creed 2.......that ? is eons better tan the first one