Thinking about...

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in IllGaming
copping Bionic Commando Rearmed and that Matt Hazard, are they any good?? Feedback b4 anything...

Comments

• satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    theres two matt hazard games i rented the first one tried to sit thru and play it but couldnt then they relased a downloadable game thats kinda like contra but trash and its hella hard...if the Bionic commando is the remake them id say cop that but i heard its hard as ? tho... but pass on matt hazard garbo!!!!
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I just checked on my PSN and seen the demos and DL'd them both. That Matt Hazard is hard a little bit, it does have it's humor it seems. The choices for the difficulty levels are funny.

That Bionic Commando game is hard but only b/c I really don't know how to use the arm thing just yet.

Only thing, demos are too short. Just want to see more feedback b4 anything, though they do seem pretty cool...
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    copping Bionic Commando Rearmed and that Matt Hazard, are they any good?? Feedback b4 anything...

Rearmed is a good game but it is hard as ? on the harder difficulty rating and the challenge rooms will take you a while to complete if you into that type of thing

The only thing is you cant jump so it may feel weird at first but after that you should be fine
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Rearmed is a good game but it is hard as ? on the harder difficulty rating and the challenge rooms will take you a while to complete if you into that type of thing

The only thing is you cant jump so it may feel weird at first but after that you should be fine

yeah, that's what gets me lol it is a bit weird
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PSN yes, its Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond
  • VIBE
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm gonna be getting that Matt Hazard, Mega Men 10 and some Digger game lol that is pretty cool there. Instead of dropping like 65 on ONE new game I'm gonna pick up 3 or 4 off of PSN next month. This month sucks ? money wise.