lmfao @ Conservatives ? themselves when they realize Health Care is gonna pass

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Social Lounge
"It would open Mr. Obama, as well as key congressional leaders such as Mrs. Pelosi, to impeachment. The Slaughter Solution would replace the rule of law with arbitrary one-party rule. It violates the entire basis of our constitutional government - meeting the threshold of "high crimes and misdemeanors." If it's enacted, Republicans should campaign for the November elections not only on repealing Obamacare, but on removing Mr. Obama and his gang of leftist thugs from office.

It is time Americans drew a line in the sand. Mr. Obama crosses it at his peril."

- ? Washington Times (LOL) columnist

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/19/impeach-the-president/

"Mark my words, the American people aren't gonna take this lying down. We aren't gonna play their game, we're not gonna pay their taxes. They want us to pay for this? Because we don't have to. We don't have to. We don't have to follow a bill that isn't law. That's not the American way, and that's not what we're going to do."

- Michelle "Crazy ? " Bachmann

"Obama to America: Bend Over and Cough"

- title of otherwise unremarkable syndicated column by legendary ? Larry Elder

"We're gon sue!"

- misc. ? rethuglicans

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It would open Mr. Obama, as well as key congressional leaders such as Mrs. Pelosi, to impeachment.

LMAO *dead* i didnt know heyslick wrote for the washington times.

now i want them to pass it even more. i love seeing republicans throw a fit.
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It would open Mr. Obama, as well as key congressional leaders such as Mrs. Pelosi, to impeachment.

Me too.Their bitchassness shows when they do.
  • looier
    looier Members Posts: 12
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Time to start ""taking those white conservatives out."
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    looier wrote: »
    Time to start ""taking those white conservatives out."

how bout the blue and red ones? should they stay in?
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

LOL. even though i dont necessarily think that whats in the bill is the way to reform healthcare, i also want to see it passed for the same reason
  • jennifer.bush*
    jennifer.bush* Members Posts: 551
    edited March 2010
    Options
    pass? like last time? when the house voted for it, and not months laster they still voting on another, i don't see how they pass it in the senate unless they do the 50 votes ?
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited March 2010
    Options
    pass? like last time? when the house voted for it, and not months laster they still voting on another, i don't see how they pass it in the senate unless they do the 50 votes ?

Already in motion.
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    so who is this bill effected?is it only people that dont currently have insurance? Are they going to send out packets to everyone explaining how all of this works. Does it go into effect immediately or something that will take a year or two, because im not understanding all this stuff, especially since i already have insurance working for the state and all