The Official NBA Draft 2011 thread

Options
1434445464749»

Comments

• king papichulo
    king papichulo Members Posts: 296
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Jordan Crawford was horrid in the NBA??? He didnt even step on the court for the Nets, but did you see him play at the end of the year for Washington last season? He was ballin.
    Wasn't impressed. with him. He put up 16 ppg on bad efficiency while dominating the ball and playing no defense. A lot of players could have put up 16 ppg if they were given the minutes (39 MPG!) and freedom Crawford was given in Washington and weren't penalized by their coaches for not playing defense.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Brandon Knight biiiitch.

Shouts out to Josh Harellson and DeAndre Liggins. U.K. in dis ? .
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    For some reason the Celtics promised they'll take some 6'3 combo guard named Reggie Jackson from Boston College as the 25th pick thats not wat we ? need
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    i like reggie jackson as a scorer and playmaker but aint that what they drafted avery bradley for tho.. i agree that the celtics need to take a big man like williams from maryland

yea man but the jury is still out on Bradely i hope we pick that Jeremy Tyler kid cuz we need size
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Look at Kemba's senior year and look at Iverson's senior year.

then look at what were called weaknesses in Iverson's game before he entered the draft..(too small, cant pass, and not a great shooter) those are the same knocks on Kemba.

strengths are quickness, toughness, defense in the passing lanes, abiity to finish at the rim, etc.
    If i was the Cavs GM i would draft Derrick Williams and draft one of the other pg's at 4
    detcatinva wrote: »
    which ever teams draft darius morris is gonna get a steal pick. im surprised he isnt moving into the 15-20 range

Ok heres my bold prediction. Marshon Brooks will be the best player in this draft and win the ROY.
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    The Bucks have to have another move coming. The Kings getting back Salmons when they already deep at swingman positions, maybe the Bulls can get him back. Jordan is going to strikeout on both picks. One of his picks will be Jimmer.

Jordan will never draft another white player in the lottery again.

shoutout to adam morrison
    Derrick williams>>>>>LeBron james
    NCswag wrote: »
    lol, ? played 10 games and now he the #1 pick.......'scusting.
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Cleveland ? up..
    south4life wrote: »
    Minnesota gonna be a problem, they got my ? Derrick Williams!
    Kevin Love, Michael Beasley, Jonny Flynn, Luke Ridnour and with Ricky Rubio coming and Derrick Williams getting drafted.
    Cleveland picked a Duke player 1st...They already FAILED...
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Jimmer and Tyreke together is gonna be a problem... Thats a helluva back court..
    Darius wrote: »
    I hope we get Ben Hansbrough too
    BDB wrote: »
    Bulls should move up for Brooks. imo
    BDB wrote: »
    Shelvin Mack will be the next D.Fish
    wow what a great ? pick for the Lakers

Darius Morris = Andre Miller
    Please pick Scotty Hopson!!!!!
    aneed123 wrote: »
    1 Kenyon Martin+ (PF) United States New Jersey Nets Cincinnati Sr.
    2 Stromile Swift (PF/C) United States Vancouver Grizzlies LSU So.
    3 Darius Miles (SF/SG) United Str.

Irving to me is a Conley with Williams being the best prospct, these 2 drafts are comparable
    Ibex wrote: »
    Shot out to the Wizards...had the best draft by far

With draft season coming up bump. I wilded out a couple times but Millz the woat lmao
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to go look at that '12 draft thread a few ? said marquis teague was a good pick for the bulls =)) =))
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao I thought marshon brooks for sure a future all star