Killzone 3 Confirmed

Options
themadlionsfan
themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in IllGaming
Killzone 3 Confirmed
Jack Tretton promises third title. Says Sony has big plans for E3.
by Jim Reilly
March 21, 2010 - Killzone 3 is officially coming. Eventually.

Speaking to GTTV during this month's Game Developers Conference, Jack Tretton, President and CEO of SCEA, was asked if the heavily rumored third title in the series would be announced at this year's E3. Tretton wouldn't specify when fans will hear about it, but did confirm the game was in development.

"Well, we own Guerrilla Games and they did a great job on Killzone 1 and 2," he said. "I don't know if you'll see announcements about it, but I can promise you a Killzone 3."

Tretton also said the PlayStation Move announcements at GDC was only just the beginning, and Sony fans should expect even better news at E3. "This is just the frosting on the cake, I'm saving the batter for E3," he said. "We will absolutely bring the heat, there's a lot to talk about."

In the same interview, Tretton re-confirmed RockStar Games' Agent, announced at last year's E3, is still a PlayStation 3 exclusive title

Comments

• renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yes
    *insert tiger woods fist gif*
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hopefully they change the flaws of the 2nd game. It was a great game, but the characters move like ? ; they feel heavy as hell like you trying move a tank around instead of a person. Also, something minor but the zoom in and out with the right analog stick should be changed to one of the top buttons. Other than that, I would be satisfied.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hopefully they change the flaws of the 2nd game. It was a great game, but the characters move like ? ; they feel heavy as hell like you trying move a tank around instead of a person. Also, something minor but the zoom in and out with the right analog stick should be changed to one of the top buttons. Other than that, I would be satisfied.

I liked it that way.....
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

That can be changed in the options
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    4 sum reason i rly dont care. i bought Killzone 2 nd cudnt even play thru it. i played thru the first leverl nd just tossed it somewhere
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

not all game devs care about catering to n00bs...sorry.

was'nt ? wrong with KZ2...its like you want all FPS's to be the exact same...? makes no sense...wats the point in making killzone jus like every other shooter ?...

only think they need to improve on and the reason why MW2 is better, is the array of guns...u need a wider selection imo....mw2 has tons of guns n diff perks u cna ? with...i only used the m82 assault rifle on kz, all the other rifles n subs kinda sucked...but the machine guns were sik...

KZ was fun as hell, even with the stiff movements...it suited the game....n 32 man servers n spawn grenades made this game more frantic n exciting than any other online shooter.

kz3 is a first day cop...lets keep this thread n00b-free please.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Need coop. I almost got platnuim for it but i couldn't get past the AA guns on that one level when your sacking the bridge on very hard. I beat radic and everything else thought that part seems impossible your squadmates provided no help.
  • renagade410,
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Jackal wrote: »
    Need coop. I almost got platnuim for it but i couldn't get past the AA guns on that one level when your sacking the bridge on very hard. I beat radic and everything else thought that part seems impossible your squadmates provided no help.

man rico dont do ? against radec i think i got that trophy for reviving your buddy 25times on that part alone smh
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    man rico dont do ? against radec i think i got that trophy for reviving your buddy 25times on that part alone smh

Just leave him dead thats what i did
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Rumored to have Move support..
  • renagade410,
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ethos wrote: »
    Rumored to have Move support..

smh that would be a BIG mistake
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

I felt like in both games none of my people did a thing for me. Every time I'd die I'd be yelling at the other characters for just sitting there.