Fathers Appreciation Thread

Options
aston martin
aston martin Confirm Email Posts: 86
edited March 2010 in The Social Lounge
Just a thread dedicated to fathers and their kids. Feel free to share your experience.

Comments

• bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Props to my pops. He taught me how to hate crackas!
  • aston martin
    aston martin Confirm Email Posts: 86
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Just some random stats I stumbled upon:

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average

90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average

85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average

80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes --14 times the average

71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average

75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average

70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average

85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average

Clearly, fathers represent a lot more than just a paycheck to a child; they represent safety, protection, guidance, friendship, and someone to look up too.

This is not meant to offend anyone.
  • TaylorGangMade
    TaylorGangMade Members Posts: 22
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Jewels were Given.