4 years on, is Haute still the IC's ugliest active female poster?

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    woat thread :(

What that waist lookin like though?
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Okay I get it.... you're troll who doesn't date Black men and got your idol Iman as your avi. I guess like her you can marry a White bisexual.

Trust me give me 10 minutes I'll have her on the phone sending pics to eachother.

She tough but I eat those tough chicks.
  • African_girl234
    African_girl234 Members Posts: 171
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Okay I get it.... you're troll who doesn't date Black men and got your idol Iman as your avi. I guess like her you can marry a White bisexual.

Like I said previously it doesn't concern me who she's married to.
  • blank..
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOOOOL

I'm flattered you actually think I'm an old member but sorry to disappoint you ? , I'm new.

Yeh baby I love a new fresh faced young woman like you.

Show me where you ? from baby.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What that waist lookin like though?

chubby as ? :(

i went to kick boxing class today :)
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOOOOL

I'm flattered you actually think I'm an old member but sorry to disappoint you ? , I'm new.

You're not new..your posting says otherwise(you been here before) and your thread in Donkey is to obvious..you know the ol saying from Shawn Carter Knowles...
  • African_girl234
    edited June 2011
    Options

You don't look chubby at all.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOOOOL

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dp-HtxyZJis/Sd4mHBxeSOI/AAAAAAAAAGw/15fS-P-fEz8/s400/you-gonna-get-? .jpg[/img]

• African_girl234
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You're not new..your posting says otherwise and your thread in Donkey is to obvious..you know the ol saying from Shawn Carter Knowles...

LOL keep thinking that way, But I promise you I'm new.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    do yall ? even got sliced bread yet?

How you got ak's but you cant make a sandwich
  • RiGGA
    edited June 2011
    Options

promise on the interwebz?!?! oh ? she HAS to be telling the truth lmfao
  • blank..
    edited June 2011
    Options

Yo you flick strings baby?

You like female?

I'll turn you straight give me your number I gotta talk to you.

Hurry up cause its important.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Now you know the right of passage in these parts is pictures....since you are new I'm sure you won't mind posting them to prove the doubters wrong.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

the one at 7pm?
  • African_girl234
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Yo you flick strings baby?

You like female?

I'll turn you straight give me your number I gotta talk to you.

Hurry up cause its important.

LOL I don't like females, I'm just uplifting this hoe's insecurity.
  • Purr
    edited June 2011
    Options

i am..... sorry to disappoint. :(
  • African_girl234
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Now you know the right of passage in these parts is pictures....since you are new I'm sure you won't mind posting them to prove the doubters wrong.

LOL I've been lurking in this site for almost a 3 months, ? you can't fool me.
  • RiGGA
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i am..... sorry to disappoint. :(

I'd still beat.
  • African_girl234
    edited June 2011
    Options
    iMpIoDez wrote: »
    I'd still beat.

Beat what? her foot in your ? ?
  • blank..
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL I don't like females, I'm just uplifting this hoe's insecurity.

Why you cockblocking darling?

You married?

Whats the problem?

Give me your number I need to talk to you trust me.. its important.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cody Vibes is wack.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

What that waste looking like though?

<H3>What Does an Ideal Bowel Movement Look Like?

An ideal bowel movement is medium brown, the color of plain cardboard. It leaves the body easily with no straining or discomfort. It should have the consistency of toothpaste, and be approximately 4 to 8 inches long. Stool should enter the water smoothly and slowly fall once it reaches the water. There should be little gas or odor.
    Stool That Sinks Quickly

Rapidly sinking stool can indicate that a person isn't eating enough fiber-rich foods, such as vegetables, fruits, and whole grains, or drinking enough water. This stool is often dark because they have been sitting in the intestines for a prolonged time. Learn 5 tips to boost your water intake.
    Pale Stool

Stool that is pale or grey may be caused by insufficient bile output due to conditions such as cholecystitis, gallstones, giardia parasitic infection, hepatitis, chronic pancreatitis, or cirrhosis. Bile salts from the liver give stool its brownish color. If there is decreased bile output, stool is much lighter in color.
    Other causes of pale stool is the use of antacids that contain aluminum hydroxide. Stool may also temporarily become pale after a barium enema test.
    Pale stool may also be shiny or greasy, float, and be foul smelling, due to undigested fat in the stool (see soft and smelly stool).
    Soft, Smelly Stool

Soft, foul-smelling stool that floats, sticks to the side of the bowl, or is difficult to flush away may mean there is increased fat in the stools, called steatorrhea. Stool is sometimes also pale. Learn more about the causes of soft, foul-smelling stool.
    Mucus in Stool

Whitish mucus in stool may indicate there is inflammation in the intestines. Mucus in stool can occur with either constipation or diarrhea. Read more about the causes of mucus in stool.
    Green Stool

The liver constantly makes bile, a bright green fluid, that is secreted directly into the small intestine or stored in the gallbladder. Continue reading about the causes of green stool.
    Loose Stool

In traditional Chinese medicine, loose stools, abdominal bloating, lack of energy, and poor appetite can be signs of a condition known as spleen qi deficiency. It doesn't necessarily involve your actual spleen, but it is linked to tiredness and weak digestion brought on by stress and poor diet. Learn more about the causes of loose stool.
    Pencil Thin Stool

Like loose stools, stool that is pencil thin can be caused by a condition known in traditional Chinese medicine as spleen qi deficiency.
    Other symptoms of spleen qi deficiency are: easy bruising, mental fogginess, bloating, gas, loose stools, fatigue, poor appetite, loose stools with little odor, symptoms that worsen with stress, undigested food in the stools, and difficulty ending the bowel movement. Spleen qi deficiency can be brought on by stress and overwork.
    Eating certain foods in excess is thought to worsen spleen qi deficiency. Offending foods include fried or greasy foods, dairy, raw fruits and vegetables, and cold drinks, all believed to cause "cold" and "dampness" in the body. Dietary treatment of spleen qi deficiency involves eating warm, cooked foods. ? tea and cinnamon tea are also warming.
    Pencil thin stool can also be caused by a bowel obstruction. Benign ? polyps, prostate enlargement, colon or prostate cancer are some of the conditions that can cause obstruction.
    Infrequent Stool

With constipation, infrequent or hard stool is passed with straining. Learn about the causes of infrequent stool.
    Pellet Stool

Pellet stool is stool that comes out in small, round ? . In traditional Chinese medicine, pellet stool is caused by a condition known as liver qi stagnation. Liver qi stagnation can be brought on by stress. Lack of exercise can worsen the problem. Find out more about the causes of pellet stool.
    Yellow Stool

Yellow stool can indicate that food is passing through the digestive tract relatively quickly. Yellow stool can be found in people with GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). Symptoms of GERD include heartburn, chest pain, sore throat, chronic cough, and wheezing. Symptoms are usually worse when lying down or bending. Foods that can worsen GERD symptoms include peppermint, fatty foods, alcohol, coffee, and chocolate.
    Yellow stool can also result from insuffient bile output. Bile salts from the liver gives stool its brownish color. When bile output is diminished, it often first appears as yellow stool. If there is a greater reduction in bile output, stool lose almost all of its color, becoming pale or grey.
    If the onset is sudden, yellow stool can also be a sign of a bacterial infection in the intestines.

~</H3>
  • Purr
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the one at 7pm?

@6pm in santa monica.. but i want to do the body pump one @ salsouson
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yo how u got grenades but you drinkin cow ? to stay alive