any suggestions on who the anonymous raw gm is????

Options
TRILLip Brooks
TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
the ? been bothering me for the longest, like will they just reveal that ?

possibele choice?

heard somebody say it might be foley, could be jericho since he supposed to be coming back

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    tonight cole said that he will b back next monday so idk
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    its just a way to save themselves the creative trouble....
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    prolly is none..
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited June 2011
    Options
    thought we already knew it was shawn michael king gave it away like a month ago
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it'll probably be no one like they never explained who was tugging the rope that held the ownership of the WWF in that briefcase at the 1999 King of the Ring

Eventually, they are going to run out of ideas dealing with the mystery GM and just let it fade away.

IMO, I think this GM over e-mail is a joke on the internet wrestling community, since the smarks seem to know everything about what's going on in wrestling.
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    it'll probably be no one like they never explained who was tugging the rope that held the ownership of the WWF in that briefcase at the 1999 King of the Ring
    Eventually, they are going to run out of ideas dealing with the mystery GM and just let it fade away.

IMO, I think this GM over e-mail is a joke on the internet wrestling community, since the smarks seem to know everything about what's going on in wrestling.

Ladder match is signed for control of WWF. Vince wants it anything goes, everyone can interfere. Austin wants no Corporation members allowed to interfere. Match occurs to determine which stips take place, Bossman V Austin. Austin wins, Bossman is then ‘kicked out' of The Corporation, helps Rock put Paul Bearer on Braham Bull symbol. Then at PPV, in match in which no Corporation member could interfere, someone raised briefcase. Next night on Raw, Bossman comes out and rejoins Corporation.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Here's my thing. Didn't WCW do the mystery GM thing before introducing that annoying guy who was supposedly the creative genius behind the WWF at the time? I forget his name, but he has a lisp and was on TNA for a minute.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^^

u talm bout vince russo??
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah! That's the name! I don't know how I forgot because all my people were WCW heads back then, and that was when the curtain fell on wrestling so to speak, so everybody was "in the know" supposedly. "Russo is why Raw was good. Now we got him, so watch!"

And they teased the hell out of his appearance with having him be this disembodied GM voice. Just wack juice. Too bad Wrestlecrap doesn't exist anymore.