i predict it will be 148,000 first week

since the early leak of the album

i havent heard it yet

Comments

• georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    She'll do at least 300K, but I think she will be around the 450,000 mark when it drops.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    nah she gonna sell less than that
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    She has a loyal fanbase

I can see 200-300
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Execs are scared shitless actually that it won't sell well. They tried to get her to do some new tracks but she refused. This album will likely bomb
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ya'll like asking dumb ? ass rhetoric question and lol at 150k, just stop the damn nonsense and that execs nonsense was some rumor started by Sandra Rose, the biggest Beyonce hater on the planet. She will do her usual 400-500k in the first week and sell 5 mil worldwide and sell out tours while making another 90 mil next year.
  • soulatlantic
    soulatlantic Members Posts: 346
    edited June 2011
    Options
    for anyone who hasn't heard it... she's been posting a track from it everyday on her site: http://bit.ly/BCountdown

from what's up so far I think it's pretty incredible. my favorites are I Miss You, Countdown, and Love On Top. i really like what she did. it's experimental, and at the same time straight R&B and a lot of soul in her voice.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    i predict it will be 148,000 first week

since the early leak of the album

i havent heard it yet
    somebody take a screen shot of this so we can all laugh later LOL ... if you think beyonce is gonna do half decent hip hop numbers you have lost it my dude .... i dont even listen to the ? or anything like that but she sells more off of persona than anything
    all she needs is a couple videos with dance routines that her servants need a week or two to learn
    some good pics in her albums cd sleeve
    and ? forbid there's a catchy song or two on the damn thing

my friend ... we are on the brink of one of the most annoying times in media ... a beyonce release .... prepare for: facebook hell, twitter hell, youtube amateur video hell, commercial hell, video rotation hell, news article hell, and little girls dancing around in the streets/ living rooms/ playgrounds/ and school hall way HELL!!!!
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited June 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    She has a loyal fanbase

I can see 200-300

Yea, she has crazy stans
  • baller2500
    baller2500 Members Posts: 193
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I think it will flop but thats sad because this is her best album. it's pretty dope
  • JadaRoss
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i heard it on napster,the ladies gonna eat this album up
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it will sell and it should sell...it's actually a good album, she actually is singing and not trying to make fifty-eleven Sasha Fierce records repeatedly on the album
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Im ? that Jay isnt on the album
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    it will sell and it should sell...it's actually a good album, she actually is singing and not trying to make fifty-eleven Sasha Fierce records repeatedly on the album

Your taste in music is questionable.
  • garv
    edited June 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Ya'll like asking dumb ? ass rhetoric question and lol at 150k, just stop the damn nonsense and that execs nonsense was some rumor started by Sandra Rose, the biggest Beyonce hater on the planet. She will do her usual 400-500k in the first week and sell 5 mil worldwide and sell out tours while making another 90 mil next year.

This is what will happen.
  • colton
    colton Members Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

yep this sounds bout right
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. – Superstar BEYONCE has nothing to fear as her fourth album hits stores on Tuesday. The Crazy In Love diva is predicted to sell nearly 700,000 albums within her first week of sales.

With an album that leaked nearly a month before it was scheduled to be released, many thought that Beyonce’s stardom wasn’t enough to pull in some big numbers in its first week. Well, that’s clearly not the case. Not only is 700,000 a huge number for any musician for first week sales, except Lady Gaga who sold 1.1 million her first week with a price tag of $0.99 each, but the fans already have the music. EVERY SINGLE SONG.

Certain executives within Beyonce’s label, Columbia Records, believe that Beyonce’s album leak was planned by her and her team. Yes, insinuating that Beyonce wanted her album to leak! Although, it is against the music label’s policy to leak your own album, one executive at Columbia believes it might not have been such a bad idea.

“According to reports, we are hearing that Beyonce is prepared to sell about 700,000 copies of the album ‘4’ which comes out Tuesday, June 28th,” said one insider. “It’s very good news for us and Beyonce.”

http://milieu-media.com/6272.html
  • garv
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This woman can not lose her fans are on some religious ? when it comes to her music.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? WILL DO 200k OR ALIL BETTER THAN SLOWLY GO ON TO PLATINUM PLUS LIKE SHE ALWAYS DOES YOU KNOW THEM HOOD BOOGERS GONNA EAT THIS ? UP
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    700, 000 is crazy!!!

She literally shut down London for a week while she was here
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    NEW YORK CITY, N.Y. – Superstar BEYONCE has nothing to fear as her fourth album hits stores on Tuesday. The Crazy In Love diva is predicted to sell nearly 700,000 albums within her first week of sales.

With an album that leaked nearly a month before it was scheduled to be released, many thought that Beyonce’s stardom wasn’t enough to pull in some big numbers in its first week. Well, that’s clearly not the case. Not only is 700,000 a huge number for any musician for first week sales, except Lady Gaga who sold 1.1 million her first week with a price tag of $0.99 each, but the fans already have the music. EVERY SINGLE SONG.

Certain executives within Beyonce’s label, Columbia Records, believe that Beyonce’s album leak was planned by her and her team. Yes, insinuating that Beyonce wanted her album to leak! Although, it is against the music label’s policy to leak your own album, one executive at Columbia believes it might not have been such a bad idea.

“According to reports, we are hearing that Beyonce is prepared to sell about 700,000 copies of the album ‘4’ which comes out Tuesday, June 28th,” said one insider. “It’s very good news for us and Beyonce.”

http://milieu-media.com/6272.html

Conflicting reports:

Diva Headed for #1 Debut

June 29, 2011

Fresh off her triumph on closing night at Glastonbury, Columbia diva Beyonce’s 4 will debut at #1 next week on the HITS album chart with between 275-300k in first-week sales. Her previous album, ‘08’s multiple Grammy winning I Am… Sasha Fierce, debuted with 463k, but that was during the Q4 sales rush in November.

-HitsDailyDouble.com

So guess we will see....
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Conflicting reports:

Diva Headed for #1 Debut

June 29, 2011

Fresh off her triumph on closing night at Glastonbury, Columbia diva Beyonce’s 4 will debut at #1 next week on the HITS album chart with between 275-300k in first-week sales. Her previous album, ‘08’s multiple Grammy winning I Am… Sasha Fierce, debuted with 463k, but that was during the Q4 sales rush in November.

-HitsDailyDouble.com

So guess we will see....

Still decent numbers
  • usmarin3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hitsdailydouble is just based off 1 day projection, they've ? before. They did the ? with Jay-z BP3 album saying it was only doing 300k and it ended up doing 450k, it's not really a science to the ? , it's just a one day projection.

I still think she will do in the 400k and 500k range, i think Big Sean will do in the 125k range.
  • YungHeartLess5
    YungHeartLess5 Members Posts: 413
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Beyonce's album is amazing... Quite possibly her best work.
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I believe it will do well but the tracks I've heard have been lackluster
  • JadaRoss
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hitsdailydouble is just based off 1 day projection, they've ? before. They did the ? with Jay-z BP3 album saying it was only doing 300k and it ended up doing 450k, it's not really a science to the ? , it's just a one day projection.

I still think she will do in the 400k and 500k range, i think Big Sean will do in the 125k range.

nah beyonce gonna sell atleast 150k or 230k