Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Pack Announced

Options
joshuaboy
joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in IllGaming
Battle zombies in Shangri-La.

The third Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack, dubbed Annihilation, releases on June 28, Activision said today.

Launching first on Xbox Live, Annihilation includes four new multiplayer maps and a zombie map. "With Annihilation, Black Ops fans will get four exciting and unique multiplayer settings with Hangar 18, Drive-In, Silo and Hazard," said Treyarch Studio Head, Mark Lamia.

"Players will also enjoy an all-new Zombies experience, Shangri-La, an exotic and mysterious map filled with deadly traps, dark secrets and innovative gameplay that will challenge even the most daring Zombie hunters."

Pricing details were not revealed, though Annihilation will likely cost $14.99, the same price as the previous two map packs.

Comments

• Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    smh, watch people still flock by the thousands by buying this ? .
    ima get them for free anyways, but these maps packs from
    cod are so ? stale. in dice i trust.
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol.............last map pack I bought was the first one released for COD4. I waited until it dropped to half price and got it. Then a month later another pack dropped for $ 15 and I was like, ? DAT!!. Never bought any for MW2, didn't even buy BO's and won't be buying any for MW3.
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    call-of-duty-black-ops-20110616100122609_640w.jpg
    Call of Duty: Black Ops Screenshot

call-of-duty-black-ops-20110616100125484_640w.jpg

call-of-duty-black-ops-20110616100128218_640w.jpg
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    call-of-duty-black-ops-20110616100131984_640w.jpg

call-of-duty-black-ops-20110616100134671_640w.jpg

call-of-duty-black-ops-20110616100137468_640w.jpg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    money hungry ? man, this is the 3rd already, they're releasing them fast af!
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    money hungry ? man, this is the 3rd already, they're releasing them fast af!

And u coppin so don't even try and front......I know my sucka ass is....
  • VIBE
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nope I ain't coppin', I haven't gotten the 2nd map pack and I won't be getting the 3rd. I'm coppin' Outland, ? this map ? man, seriously. Only when MW3 is released will I be suckered into buying the map packs lol
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    them screenshots look nice, wen they out for ps3 ?

month later im guessing...
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    them screenshots look nice, wen they out for ps3 ?

month later im guessing...

Probably like a week before MW3 drop considering ps3 heads get the maps late as ?
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Generic wrote: »
    smh, watch people still flock by the thousands by buying this ? .
    ima get them for free anyways, but these maps packs from
    cod are so ? stale. in dice i trust.

same ? i was thinkin "PS3"......damed u xbox
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Probably like a week before MW3 drop considering ps3 heads get the maps late as ?

Usually a month. Only reason the last one was delayed was because "PSN still down"
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i kno imma cop... but i wonder if they got anymore in the makings? they usually dont drop more than 3 per... and this is the first time they dropped 2 map packs in 2 months...
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    i kno imma cop... but i wonder if they got anymore in the makings? they usually dont drop more than 3 per... and this is the first time they dropped 2 map packs in 2 months...

Look at all the top releases coming out in the 4th quarter; They're trying to get as much money as they can while they still can.
  • Rancorous
    Rancorous Members Posts: 14
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rap: Retards, Attempting Poetry..

js1.jpg
    smile6.jpg
    smile7.jpg
    smile8.jpg
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Look at all the top releases coming out in the 4th quarter; They're trying to get as much money as they can while they still can.

damn dude, you right... i didnt even think of that... they aint gone be gettin no play in the tray once the summers over! lmao
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    damn dude, you right... i didnt even think of that... they aint gone be gettin no play in the tray once the summers over! lmao

Then they will drop MW3 and start the cycle all over again. lol
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Then they will drop MW3 and start the cycle all over again. lol

I hear a lot of people aren't ? wit black ops when MW3 comes out. But I also hear that most of the people that were in on making MW2 quit also so MW3 might be a little better they might have fixed that garbage. But just like dude a few posts up said the 4th quarter is gonna be big for a lot of people I'm thinkin this is COD's last year of being the dominant shooter for PS3 and XBOX. Plus spring is supposed to be big for a lot of games. In the next 9 months you got BF3, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Batman Arkham City, Gears Of War 3, Mass Effect 3, Darksiders 2, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and the list goes on for this spring and summer.

A lot of sequels to good games are comin out. If MW3 isn't the best game up until now with all of these new map packs coming out for Black ops people might not ? with MW3 like infinity ward is anticipating.
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nah man. MW3 is gonna be the biggest seller this year. I can just about guarantee that. Not because it will be the best game out, but because it has a huge fan-base.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nah man. MW3 is gonna be the biggest seller this year. I can just about guarantee that. Not because it will be the best game out, but because it has a huge fan-base.

Well I'm not disputing that but like I said I think this is the last year of that.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Aint no way Im paying for it
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited June 2011
    Options
    New Zombie map is all I really care about.
  • VIBE
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^ so if you cop it, you're dropping $15 for ONE map? Damn...
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What a rip off.
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited June 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    ^ so if you cop it, you're dropping $15 for ONE map? Damn...

It's $12 and yes.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    I hear a lot of people aren't ? wit black ops when MW3 comes out. But I also hear that most of the people that were in on making MW2 quit also so MW3 might be a little better they might have fixed that garbage. But just like dude a few posts up said the 4th quarter is gonna be big for a lot of people I'm thinkin this is COD's last year of being the dominant shooter for PS3 and XBOX. Plus spring is supposed to be big for a lot of games. In the next 9 months you got BF3, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Batman Arkham City, Gears Of War 3, Mass Effect 3, Darksiders 2, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and the list goes on for this spring and summer.

A lot of sequels to good games are comin out. If MW3 isn't the best game up until now with all of these new map packs coming out for Black ops people might not ? with MW3 like infinity ward is anticipating.

@ the bold, Biggest sellers, also throw in Uncharted 3....n we got a fight