Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Options
dontdiedontkillanyon
dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
New Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer
'The boy who lived... Come to die...'
17 June 2011

There can’t be that many cinemagoers left who don’t know that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 arrives next month. But because the final – at least, for now – Potter pic is racing towards us with the speed of a Golden Snitch, there’s a brand new trailer online to enjoy.

For the three people not quite up to speed on the happenings this time, the second chunk of Deathly Hallows is largely given oven to the Battle of Hogwarts, with Voldemort and his dark forces launching their final assault on all that is good in the wizarding world, and the big bad lining up what he figures will be his final battle with the annoying thorn in his side known as Harry Potter.

Harry, meanwhile, is looking to thwart Voldy once and for all, heading back to Hogwarts to track down and destroy the horcruxes. But the cost will be great and the damage extensive.

Warners is pulling out all the stops for this final promo, with set piece moments galore, magical battles and plenty of chaos. Take a look and tell us what you think.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 arrives on July 15. Our extensive coverage can be found in the latest issue, along with an extra special treat. Hint. Plug. Hint.*

empire-harry-potter-cover-sleeve.jpg

*Hint. Plug
James White

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=31262

Comments

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Don't watch it in 3d
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And Not a single ? was given that day lol

I watched it yesterday, never have read any of the books and only seen this plus hallows 1, from a non potter fan I have to say the previous film was much better than this overall and the ending felt incomplete and too sudden... Maybe it was just me but yeah, the previous was better imo
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    heard its dope...

bout to watch it
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that ? was epic Alan Rickman for Oscar nomination! Severus Snape owned
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It was dope, best one of them all.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it was amazingggg
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Word i found myself saying this is EPIC while watching... Dope ass movie!!!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lord Voldemort and Darth Vader are the two lamest bad guys ever. The wand fight was so supergay, i was laughing the entire time watching it. I'm sitting there like you're suppose to be the most gully bad guy ever and you're fighting with a wand. lmfao

The movie was good though, lots of action, it reminded me too much of Lord of the Rings for some reason.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It was dope, good storyline, good action. Worth the money.
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited July 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Lord Voldemort and Darth Vader are the two lamest bad guys ever. The wand fight was so supergay, i was laughing the entire time watching it. I'm sitting there like you're suppose to be the most gully bad guy ever and you're fighting with a wand. lmfao

The movie was good though, lots of action, it reminded me too much of Lord of the Rings for some reason.

Smh somebody ban this ? for this blasphemy
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

was thinking the same thing...some ? just have no imagination..Darth Vader was choking ? out with his mind!!!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

How you call yourself a boss, when the mf had a daddy complex. Senator Palpatine controlled his ass the whole damn series, that ain't no boss ? , Darth Vader was a yes man.

Darth Vader = Shredder
    Senator Palpatine = Krang

If his mind was so strong, why did Luke get him to ? Senator Palpatine, ole weak minded ass ? . Darth Vader was a whiney mommas boy, who was searching his whole life to be loved. I only giving credit for killing them younglings bagging a older chick.
  • jonespaker
    jonespaker Members Posts: 14
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I rate this movie 9/10. I love it so much. i love it's story, which was complete pack of great action, adventure and drama. Harry potter and the Dark Shadow battle was awful. I hope all HP fans have enjoyed it. I will again nominate for Oscar award.