Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    kat post some pictures, im tryna see what that salad hittin for

go to mcdonalds ? the salads are hittin nicely
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Katt, come in here and address me please. You need to let them know you're in love with me.

P.S. can I get a locke of your hair to complete my shrine?
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    wish that was true but it ef isnt, almost half of young blak males are droppin out of high school, n 60 percent of the prison population in th eUS is black men

That would just mean 60% of the prison population, not 60% of the black male population.

Definitely a difference. If you look at the numbers, you will see there are more.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yes there are major flaws but I really don't think the majority of black men are ghetto, drug dealers, in and out of prison.

There more black men in college then in jail last time I checked.

I never said the majority, but a sugnificant portion of the blk community
    fall into this category and when functional blk ppl like yourself defend these ppl
    or act like they dont exsist or they are only a small portion of the community
    that mentality does not help blk ppl solve they problem
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That would just mean 60% of the prison population, not 60% of the black male population.

Definitely a difference. If you look at the numbers, you will see there are more.

if 80 percent of the prison pop in the us is blak men and 45 percent of blak males drop out of high school that leaves about 48 percent of elgible ?
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options
    if 80 percent of the prison pop in the us is blak men and 45 percent of blak males drop out of high school that leaves about 48 percent of elgible ?

and out of that 48 percent of elgible ? , 57 percent is ?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm not catching feelings. I just can't keep up on my phone..especially when this ? is acting up.

garb sounds stupid as ? though. Maybe I'm making a mistake by comparing myself to the types yall are talking about...cause something isn't adding up.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

LOL @ u making stats up

go ahead and provide a source

Edit: alright now I see that u aren't even black
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • politicalthug202
    edited June 2011
    Options

dude you are stupid there are only about 2 million ppl in jail
    55% of 2 million is like 1.25 million ? .

there are 17-20 million blk dudes in the U.S subract 800,000-1million
    from 20 million. thats 18 million elgible ? .

the incareceration rate for ? its is like 1/8 so if its 8 dudes on a corner
    7 of them are law abiding
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dude you are stupid there are only about 2 million ppl in jail
    55% of 2 million is like 1.25 million ? .

there are 17-20 million blk dudes in the U.S subract 800,000-1million
    from 20 million. thats 18 million elgible ? .

the incareceration rate for ? its is like 1/8 so if its 8 dudes on a corner
    7 of them are law abiding

ur obviosly a housenigga, reading housenigga material imma c.o. i been to a couple different prison your not gonns find a prison any where where it isnt majority black, stop believeing glenn beck, 1/4 is the chance is a ? in prison where the ? u get 1/8
  • politicalthug202
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I'm not catching feelings. I just can't keep up on my phone..especially when this ? is acting up.

garb sounds stupid as ? though. Maybe I'm making a mistake by comparing myself to the types yall are talking about...cause something isn't adding up.

I wasnt dissing you or saying u was one of them chicks.
  • KingJamal
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ur obviosly a housenigga, reading housenigga material imma c.o. i been to a couple different prison your not gonns find a prison any where where it isnt majority black, stop believeing glenn beck, 1/4 is the chance is a ? in prison where the ? u get 1/8

? white boy
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    LOL @ u making stats up

go ahead and provide a source

Edit: alright now I see that u aren't even black

who the ? is u tho housenigga? what great thing u done did great? you houseniggas ? me
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im just saying at blk event u would stand out more,plus blk dudes are more
    direct and agressive sober and some chick from other races like that for their self-esteem.

no diss,but I think if alotta chicks who mess with blk dudes if they were getting
    approached by dudes who look like brad pitt and worked in wall street, they wouldnt
    be sweating blk dudes.

I just dont see why a chick would mess with blk dudes and all
    the extra hood ghetto ? that comes alone with it,when they can just chill
    in small towns or the suburbs and not deal with as much drama.

or just mess with select blk dudes.

you just explained precisely why a lot of "good brothas" dont mess with black chicks
  • politicalthug202
    edited June 2011
    Options

1/4 was the rate in the 90's blk male incarceration has been declining 5% a yr since 1999
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    ? white boy

lol white boy, sit yo ? ass the ? down , u must be from the south
  • KingJamal
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol white boy, sit yo ? ass the ? down , u must be from the south

thanks for proving me right

Another troll I exposed
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I once encountered a white woman who stopped dating black men because she came to the realization that her white skin privilege was an unfair advantage in her competition vs. black women for eligible black men (educated...good career).

Black women are already in a situation where they outnumber black men, and society does not place black women on the same pedestal as white women. I'm not saying I agree with her thinking, but it's interesting logic.

Her logic doesn't apply to men like me, however, because of the gender ratio. I am not actually taking any black women from black men because the gender ratio is skewed to the point that there is a surplus of sistas.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Huh?

First off, how did you jump from 60% to 80%?

Secondly, you have to know the prison male population to even connect that percentage to anything else. What if there are only 1 million men in prison? 60% of 1 mill is 600,000 black men out of a population of like 20 million black men in his country. 45% of black males dropping out of high school. That's 45% of the black male population in that age group. Again, you need numbers, plus this doesn't factor in the men who go back or those who get their GED.

That whole 80 to 45 to 48 don't even make sense.

Why don't you look this info up?
  • KingJamal
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Huh?

First off, how did you jump from 60% to 80%?

Secondly, you have to know the prison male population to even connect that percentage to anything else. What if there are only 1 million men in prison? 60% of 1 mill is 600,000 black men out of a population of like 20 million black men in his country. 45% of black males dropping out of high school. That's 45% of the black male population in that age group. Again, you need numbers, plus this doesn't factor in the men who go back or those who get their GED.

That whole 80 to 45 to 48 don't even make sense.

Why don't you look this info up?
    MissLeading he's white boy pretending to be black SMH

U gotta learn how to pick them out
  • _God_
    edited June 2011
    Options
    1/4 was the rate in the 90's blk male incarceration has been declining 5% a yr since 1999

u believe that? where the ? u from cambridge? u believe obama changed the scope of the country huh, let me explain sumthin to u lil ? , in georgia, prison is an industry, the leading industry, ga is a republican state, majority white state, but u know what? the prison population is majority black, u know what goes on in prison, ? slavery, you know perdue chicken? gov sonny perdue has a chicken plant at a prison where inmates work for free to process the perdue chicken u be eating, u obviously dont live in the real world, u just believe what glenn beck does and dont believe those number, the numbers i gave u was real, that was from observation not a white repubican thats wants u to believe that scales are even now a days
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options