2K sports should buy back the license 4 NCAA Basketball

Options
Jdilla26
Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in IllGaming
2K sports should buy back the license 4 NCAA Basketball so they can make a 2k12. NCAA College Hoops 2K8 was last best College Basketball game IMO. EA sucks at Basketball games thats why u dont see no more NBA Live series no more b/c 2K sports has blown them out the water especially with NBA 2K11 release. It would be a great game if they were 2 use the same engine as they did 4 2K11 what yall think

Comments

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'd rather see them take back football and bring NFL 2K back. It would force EA to step it up with Madden, smh @ them fearing legitimate competition.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    2K sports should buy back the license 4 NCAA Basketball so they can make a 2k12. NCAA College Hoops 2K8 was last best College Basketball game IMO. EA sucks at Basketball games thats why u dont see no more NBA Live series no more b/c 2K sports has blown them out the water especially with NBA 2K11 release. It would be a great game if they were 2 use the same engine as they did 4 2K11 what yall think

i guess so why not...there is no more march madness so it fills a void left behind for all the college sports fans
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Co-sign this thread. College Hoops 2K8 went and still goes hard for a 4 year-old game. I still play it from time to time.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hell yeah, I miss College Hoops 2K8 so much, one of the best basketball game ever and I wish I didn't sell it.

I hate EA for buying the NFL, NCAA license.

2K Sports need to bring NFL back too.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    I'd rather see them take back football and bring NFL 2K back. It would force EA to step it up with Madden, smh @ them fearing legitimate competition.

• Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Although I would love College Hoops to be brought back and I feel College Hoops 2k8 is the best basketball game ever, 2K is too damn broke and cheap to bring it back, along with the fact not enough people bought it in the first place.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    last one i had was with tj ford on the cover
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? the NCAA and NFL for putting the licenses up for bidding anyway. Top 10 dumbest moves in gaming. Madden just added Full Control passing in like 09 and 2K had that ? in ... 2K1, and probably 2K.

And this is who has the license? Really?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    2k should have enough money by summer 2012 to buy not only the NCAA license but the NFL and NHL with the money there making off of NBA 2k11 and will make in 2k12!
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    Hell yeah, I miss College Hoops 2K8 so much, one of the best basketball game ever and I wish I didn't sell it.

I hate EA for buying the NFL, NCAA license.

2K Sports need to bring NFL back too.

Why did you sell that? Game is on point, I lucked up on in 2008 it at a Gamestop for like, $20.....
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Why did you sell that? Game is on point, I lucked up on in 2008 it at a Gamestop for like, $20.....

If he wants it back I'm sure he can pick it up used for $5 online or Gamestop. I updated this past season's rosters for it and played it like it was 2008 during this year's tourney. EA's NCAA Basketball 10 was ok but couldn't measure up to this greatness!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    smh no...ncaa is good where it's at 2k never really made a good college game anyway ? still stuck on nfl 2k5....? is dead get over it EA got it all