What's the hardest game boss you've ever played?

Options
nkflier23
nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in IllGaming

Comments

• m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Tetris

yeah Tetris
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    At the moment I still can't beat Isaac Frost in Fight Night Champion
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    At the moment I still can't beat Isaac Frost in Fight Night Champion

run from his ass
    sticc and move
    go to the body
    and RUN FROM HIS BIG AZZ!!!!!!

? thats how I beat him, hit and run without lettin him hit me too many times.... gotta stay movin and countering
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Shaquille O'neal as a boss on NBA Jam.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    any snk fighting game boss. them ? are the example of cheap
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Isaac Frost is OD hard, but if my girl can beat him then i know that I can

and Shao Kahn from Mortal Kombat 2011 is hard as hell too (i've only been able to beat him with Smoke and Cyrax (i failed with Kung Lao & Stryker)
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    that flying green lady monster on ninja gaiden

the last level to get to dante's bro on devil may cry 3

kid buu off dragon ball z budakai 1 or 2 (cant remember which)

ill think of more later
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Probably say Ozma from FFIX since i couldn't beat him
    Ninja Gaiden's bosses on Master Ninja mode
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mysterious Figure from Kingdom Hearts BBS
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mike tyson on punch-out. lmao @ makin it all to the way to the end and gettin knocked out in 2 punches. wtf
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    mike tyson on punch-out. lmao @ makin it all to the way to the end and gettin knocked out in 2 punches. wtf

Beat me to it.............Co-sign

the leader to super punch-out for snes couldnt even compare to how hard tyson was in that game, but if u think about it wasnt really a exaggeration to Tyson in real life his fights back in those days rarely lasted one round.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    m. inferno wrote: »
    Isaac Frost is OD hard, but if my girl can beat him then i know that I can

and Shao Kahn from Mortal Kombat 2011 is hard as hell too (i've only been able to beat him with Smoke and Cyrax (i failed with Kung Lao & Stryker)

I got this tactic against him that works with every character and makes him look like a super clown.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this guy makes it look so easy but it took me to be an adult to beat this boss. as a kid i would play this whole game everyday after school(no game saves back then) and die at this boss everytime. frustration. the music is epic tho.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    also M.Bison from SF2 Champion Edition (sega) introduced me to the meaning of "cheap"
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That fiend ? Alma in Ninja Gaiden, first encounter where she came through the church window lol, no checkpoint(s), I also remember catchin L's from that horseman brotha in the beginning of the game.

The battle against the king in Demon's Souls, the entire last level was a ? with all the constant invading black phantoms, had to get help from blue phantoms etc ? was epic lol, we defeated the level/king in on etry out but ? took us 3 hours minimal.

Bison on SF Alpha 3 on DC, just when you figured out how to beat him with Ryu, you had to get your azz kicked a dozen times again when you tried with Rolento etc

The last fight with Satan(?) in Dante;s Inferno on the highest difficulty was ? up! WTF man?

Any SNES beat m ups, like Battletoads/Double Dragon(or the DD BT game lol)

The battle in Darksiders against the Giant worms in the desert when you ride your horse.......I was high as ? when I played that game but that battle was epic!

Most recently Shao Khan in MK, I can defeat him with ease now on expert but it took me atleast a 100 L's lmao
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    That fiend ? Alma in Ninja Gaiden, first encounter where she came through the church window lol, no checkpoint(s), I also remember catchin L's from that horseman brotha in the beginning of the game.

The battle against the king in Demon's Souls, the entire last level was a ? with all the constant invading black phantoms, had to get help from blue phantoms etc ? was epic lol, we defeated the level/king in on etry out but ? took us 3 hours minimal.

Bison on SF Alpha 3 on DC, just when you figured out how to beat him with Ryu, you had to get your azz kicked a dozen times again when you tried with Rolento etc

The last fight with Satan(?) in Dante;s Inferno on the highest difficulty was ? up! WTF man?

The battle in Darksiders against the Giant worms in the desert when you ride your horse.......I was high as ? when I played that game but that battle was epic!

Most recently Shao Khan in MK, I can defeat him with ease now on expert but it took me atleast a 100 L's lmao

yeah thats that ? name alma on ninja gaiden i couldnt hardly jump in the air to slice her or nothing that ? ? me off
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited June 2011
    Options
    oh yeah also the last levels on viewtiful joe 1 and 2
  • Piffawana
    Piffawana Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sebastian vettel challenge in gt5, getting gold! lol
    Naa i cant think of anything.

Btw, where did the illtek go?
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »

Actually that was one of the easier ones...All you have to do is use Ruin's boost and get right up next to the worm like literally next to him and slash at his mouth to knock the cage off his mouth once it's knocked off all you have to do is lock onto him and boost away from him when he gets close while shooting his mouth...it's easy.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    usually the underbosses of most games was the hardest i always had more trouble with Sagat instead of Bison Goro etc
    ? the ? with the afro and the guy with the raiden hat on the wu tang game use to give me a time too
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    any snk fighting game boss. them ? are the example of cheap

I HATE those ? . All they do is throw fireballs (Boss of KOF 11 and Goodman from Namco Battle Coliseum).
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I HATE those ? . All they do is throw fireballs (Boss of KOF 11 and Goodman from Namco Battle Coliseum).

word i still havent beat Battle Coliseum yet. and i think i only beat Mark of the Wolves(Fatla Fury) like once. not only do they do hella firebalss but like a regular punch can take like more that half of your life bar.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Any SNK bosses... so far I've only beaten Krizalid (2002UM), Clone Zero (2002UM), Magaki (XI), and all of the ? bosses from Neo Geo Battle Colliseum. All the other bosses kick my ass.