ed norton>>>>>

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
yo... dude is just one of the best character actors there is.....

his range makes no damn sense....i watched leaves of grass this weekend... the ? played identical twins... and that ? was just crazy...

both twins had distinct personalities..but similar enough to where u could tell they were brothers...like you watch the ? , and really forget one person is playing both of them....it was that good..

then i watched stone....son i swear him and deniro just needa do more movies together....that's like 2 movies i've seen with them where it's like you sense thst thry relly don't get along, just cuz their characters always have conflict.....

again/....dudes a beast....

Comments

• American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yeah, he's a good actor

American History X is always on TV

25th Hour was good, wasnt a challenging role for him, but i liked it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah Ed Norton is a great actor.. he killed it in the Score
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There’s some highly slept on movies of his on Netflix Streaming also. Good thread.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I was gonna check out Stone this past weekend at redbox but dude in front of me grabbed it.. I did rewatch the Score recently on FX, with DeNiro though. Him and Cheadle are two of the more respected actors I'll go to the movies to watch. nh
  • Dupac
    edited June 2011
    Options
    but yea as in the OP

check out

Leaves of Grass
    and
    Stone

when you get a chance.....amazing forreal..

oh and shout out to don chedle.. dude is dark skinned as hell...but brought out a character from these books by waltermosely amazingly...

it's like the books clearly describe mouse as a light skined dude with light eyes... but you can tell from the first scene that don read these books cover to over.. tht ? WAS mouse
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    don cheadle is one of my fave actors.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I love Ed Norton. He's a fantastic actor. I think I was first introduced to him in Primal
    fear. That was a pretty good movie too.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I love Ed Norton. He's a fantastic actor. I think I was first introduced to him in Primal
    fear. That was a pretty good movie too.

dude absolutely killed that last scene where he told richard gere "there was never an aaron..... counselor"
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yea dude is a beast!!!! I think i saw Stone or was going to get cant remember... i know he plays an inmate or something to that effect