the millenium series?

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
anyone check for these

the girl with the dragon tattoo
the girl who played with fire
the girl who kicked the hornet's nest...

quick ? ... supppsoedly this swiss dude was going to write 10 books, and died writing the 4th..

the first three books did numbers.. so they made them into movies.... sweedish joints with the subtitles....

the movies did numbers overseas and now they're making american remales of the ? ....

i'm bout to watch the swiss ? with the subtitles on netflix, and offer my review... any one seen these ? ??

they're like 2 hours plus a peice.....

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    just watched the girl wit the dragon tattoo....

very very very good movie.. i love mysteries.. and this was a very very good mystery..

my only complain with foriegn films is that sometimes they just drag a buit much.. but that may be only due to the fact that i have to read the whole movie.. so a lotta ? i guess is lost in hearing words i know spoken with emotion...

there is a difference between reading them and understanding them as they're spoken... you pick up on more....you can tell what words were empathized n what not...

like they'll say a whole paragraph of dialoge...and even though i'm reading along.. i can't really get the full effect..which would prolly help to undersand it all better...

hopefully when they make the american remakes...they don't ? up the essence of the movie...cuz i would really like to see these in a lanuage i can understand fully..