Things about your favorite movie/TV show you would have changed..

Options
blank..
blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I'm talking like minor or major tweaks which may have ended up giving it a different outcome, or something that would have made it better.

Before people come in here and say Ricky should never have died in Boyz N Tha Hood, I feel it was necessary.

It had to be done it was a powerful message at that time.. I heard a few people say it shouldnt have been written that way.

Also, Training Day. People I know some of them feel Alonzo should have made his appointment with the Russians and get off without a scratch.

But again, it was justified in the sense that he did a few people ? and he had no regard for the lives of others.

If he was allowed to continue on though it would have paved the way for a sequel, possibly.

Comments

• illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    On Martin...Well, regarding martin. I would have never let tisha campbell meet duane martin. I have a strong feeling he was the downfall of that situation causing a lackluster 5th and last season.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dexter- they shouldnt have killed Lila i woulda preferred the threat of someone out there that knows his secret and could expose him at any moment good tv which i bet their gona do with the save teh last dance ? from last season thou
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^^ Lila being killed was great! Especially since she killed Doakes…

But, I would prefer Lila alive... over Lumen...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    illogics wrote: »
    On Martin...Well, regarding martin. I would have never let tisha campbell meet duane martin. I have a strong feeling he was the downfall of that situation causing a lackluster 5th and last season.

it isn't just you i know it was that hating ass ? duane martin.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sons Of Anarchy: Wouldn't have killed Half Sack, Would'nt have wasted precious time in a season dealin wit the crazy mexican dude from the Calaveras or however you spell it and I wouldn't have let Hale die so quick (while it was funny it still wasn't necessary) But everything else is pretty much perfect IMO.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Saved by the Bell: Zack & Lisa would have dated for more than 1 episode...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    Sons Of Anarchy: Wouldn't have killed Half Sack, Would'nt have wasted precious time in a season dealin wit the crazy mexican dude from the Calaveras or however you spell it and I wouldn't have let Hale die so quick (while it was funny it still wasn't necessary) But everything else is pretty much perfect IMO.

who was half sack? and do you know when the next season starts? I think they wasted too much time in Ireland. So they had to have that side plot with the mexcian dude to tie back into beef going on in Charming.

Yea would have been better if Hale was around to confront his shady ass brother

and on the Shield i wish Shane didn't drop that grenade on Lem
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    who was half sack? and do you know when the next season starts? I think they wasted too much time in Ireland. So they had to have that side plot with the mexcian dude to tie back into beef going on in Charming.

That was a good show.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    NY Undercover: wouldn't have killed off Det. Torres.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Well they usually come on the first week of September so I'm assuming it does this year. And the previous season DVD comes out in August. And Half Sack was the prospect with the missing ? that died trying to protect Tara and Jax's kid from the Irish dude that brought the baby to Ireland.

As far as the shield goes Lem shouldn't have died like that but I think it was a necessary evil. But you know the guy who played Lem is now on Sons Of Anarchy as a member from another chapter that Tig has a small lil issue over a dog with...apparently Lem's character stole Tig's dog.