TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    and ? got the nerve to c/s auto-tune. smh
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This ? is just hilarious and for several reasons. Is this ? on a hill auto-singing with a ipod and docking station in his hand at 0:54? Ah man.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yeahhhhhhh boyyyyy
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lmao @ the bump. I was ready to say that this song is more than a year old before I looked at the date of the original post.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this ? got me rollin
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    U can't be serious....How in the hell did they let Flav ? this track up with that ? !!! that track could have been handed to somebody that could actually make it into somethin..smh..? ...
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the track aint bad either its just flav and the auto tune
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    FlavorFlav.png
    MPW-46252

Any Questions?????????????????????
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this that unga bunga.
  • skpjr78
    edited December 2010
    Options
    for all the hating and ? that nyc ? like to talk to talk about every1 else u would have thought they would have cleaned up their own closet first. these ? stay talkin down on the south but everytime i turn around i see flavor flav's crackhead ass embarrsing us and ny ? dont say ? . i would have had more respect 4 u hip-hop, backpack, keep it real ass hypocrites if u ? would have told flavor flav 2 sit his nyc ? ass down. this fool has set us back 50 ? years and all u hypocrites can do is laugh and point the finger at somebody else. ? hypocrites.
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    for all the hating and ? that nyc ? like to talk to talk about every1 else u would have thought they would have cleaned up their own closet first. these ? stay talkin down on the south but everytime i turn around i see flavor flav's crackhead ass embarrsing us and ny ? dont say ? . i would have had more respect 4 u hip-hop, backpack, keep it real ass hypocrites if u ? would have told flavor flav 2 sit his nyc ? ass down. this fool has set us back 50 ? years and all u hypocrites can do is laugh and point the finger at somebody else. ? hypocrites.

I'm guessing you don't like Flavor Flav
  • skpjr78
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm guessing you don't like Flavor Flav

u guessed right. where is the mau mau when u need them???
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Word. We gotta stop Flava Flav's chokehold on the game once and for all. We gonna boycott his next album and not vote for his videos. Wait...

?