LMAO @ The Laker's gettin blown out like the Bulls the other night!!!

Options
will grimey
will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
And these s'posed to be the ? to take it this year?

80-53 losin to the Thunder?
Kobe 4-11 with 9 TO's? What he nervous?
Artest>>>Ariza????
Can't score over 20 pts in a qtr not once?

d41eb0459f4d34f8e82b639036235b5b.gif

Comments

• makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I cant believe this ? honestly.
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? was embarrassing.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    One game it happens.. they were on. .we were out of sync and didn't bring it..
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It's amazing the leaps the Thunder have made this year. Makes me feel even worse for Seattle...
  • tcm
    tcm Members Posts: 210
    edited March 2010
    Options
    One game it happens.. they were on. .we were out of sync and didn't bring it..

^ ^^^^^^^this
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    It's amazing the leaps the Thunder have made this year. Makes me feel even worse for Seattle...

Sad isn't it.

But these games happen at times during an 82 game season lol.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL I was thinking a thread would get made about them being blown out. I always thought that good teams should never get blown out, losing a game by under 10 pts is cool but a blow out lost is unacceptable, especially since playoffs are coming and the Lakers anit got that much room at the top, Denver and Mavs are right there with them.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    man yall need to get the ? outta here with that "I feel sorry for Seattle" ? . If them ? bags would have supported the team in the first place they wouldnt even be here. ? them.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    LOL I was thinking a thread would get made about them being blown out. I always thought that good teams should never get blown out, losing a game by under 10 pts is cool but a blow out lost is unacceptable, especially since playoffs are coming and the Lakers anit got that much room at the top, Denver and Mavs are right there with them.

Have u been following the past week? Dallas and Denver have been dropping games. Both of them have lost 3 of their last 4 games. We have a 5.5 lead on Denver and a 6 game lead on Dallas. I dont see us dropping more than 4 games the rest of the season. That been said, we seriously need to get our ? together.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    man yall need to get the ? outta here with that "I feel sorry for Seattle" ? . If them ? bags would have supported the team in the first place they wouldnt even be here. ? them.

? ....

shut the ? up lol. Seattle was supporting. Their ? ass owner just ain't give a ? . He straight up tested their gangsta and well you know who won that battle
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    instant karma for all you Lakes fans that were laughin at the Bulls
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    it happens Portland killed us around this time last yr by like 30 didnt stop us from achieving the ultimate goal though
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    one meaningless game, to the Lakers atleast
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    it happens Portland killed us around this time last yr by like 30 didnt stop us from achieving the ultimate goal though

but the thing is, the Lakers will not win this year...The Blazers play in LA on April 11th so we may witness another blowout...

FACT

Last time Kobe vs Roy, Brandon lit him up for 32 on only 9-11 from the field...The rest were free throws, and Kobe had 4 fouls/5 TOs that game...u do the math, Kobe can't contain Roy, who had 0 TO that night....
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    one meaningless game, to the Lakers atleast

Naw this ? hurt their heart..Watch Kobe ballhog next game tryin to drop 50 only to go 9-30, 2 AST, and 5 TO...SMH
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    eh, OKC beat our ass at the beginning of the season. it happens
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? was embarrassing.

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OKC has given the Lakers a lot of trouble this season ( go and check scores of season meeting this season) and Thabo Seflosha has proven he is one of best defenders in the league.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Portland and Seattle must feel SICK. What's up with the Pac-West?

But how do u lose your franchise to OKC? Of all cities on the map....OKC?
    Damn.

STL, KC, Baltimore must have not been interested?

For you Bama dudes, when will Alabama ever get any kind of pro team? That must suck?
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Naw this ? hurt their heart..Watch Kobe ballhog next game tryin to drop 50 only to go 9-30, 2 AST, and 5 TO...SMH

you funny, Lakers just waiting for the playoffs
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

ROFL basing it off one game u ? me
    besides broken and disloacted fingers bad back
    and LOL @ saying a blowout in staples center ur funny
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Naw this ? hurt their heart..Watch Kobe ballhog next game tryin to drop 50 only to go 9-30, 2 AST, and 5 TO...SMH.

dude almost had a triple double stop hatin
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    ? ....

shut the ? up lol. Seattle was supporting. Their ? ass owner just ain't give a ? . He straight up tested their gangsta and well you know who won that battle

? ? do some research. Seattle didnt get up in arms till the deal was basically done. You honestly dont think that fan attendence had nothing to do with it? you think that Oklahoma supporting the Hornets for 2 years didnt have nothin to do with it? you dont know what the ? you talkin bout at all do you? yeah Clay Bennet wanted them here but do we not deserve it? Attendence was a problem and if you looked into it a little further you would know that so you SHUT THE ? UP.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    ROFL basing it off one game u ? me
    besides broken and disloacted fingers bad back
    and LOL @ saying a blowout in staples center ur funny

lol aint nobody tell his ? to play with injuries....he keep ? around he's not gonna play period....best believe having bad games like this wont slide in the playoffs.....look at laker vs. boston championship game.....
  • will grimey
    edited March 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    dude almost had a triple double stop hatin

He bout had a quadruple double wit all those TO's he had(5)....