Short Dudes?

Options
CapitalC
CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
edited July 2011 in The Powder Room
Do you care, why?

I'm 5'4", never really had a huge problem with it (swag) but I am gettin tired of the line "you cute but damn if you wasn't so short".

How yall feel?

Comments

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Is that you in the avi?

Anyways, you're gonna hear things along the lines of, "I want a taller guy cos he makes me feel more feminine", "It'll look weird being the same height or taller than him...what will people think?" "He can protect me...I feel secure", "Think of the kids...I don't want no oompa loompas!" etc.

IMO I don't think it's wrong for a woman to want a taller man (emphasis on taller not tall) because it's biologically engineered in them to desire that; it's the Snookis of this world tryna only holla at the Shaqs and Yao Mings that irks me.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I don't care. If you're not shorter then me then it's no big deal.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 1/2, so I don't mind dating a shorter dude.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I prefer my height (5'6") or taller but eh...I think if my husband was 5'4" I still would have liked him.
  • CapitalC
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Is that you in the avi?

Anyways, you're gonna hear things along the lines of, "I want a taller guy cos he makes me feel more feminine", "It'll look weird being the same height or taller than him...what will people think?" "He can protect me...I feel secure", "Think of the kids...I don't want no oompa loompas!" etc.

IMO I don't think it's wrong for a woman to want a taller man (emphasis on taller not tall) because it's biologically engineered in them to desire that; it's the Snookis of this world tryna only holla at the Shaqs and Yao Mings that irks me.

Yea, thats me.
  • CapitalC
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? proud of they midget status?

better get some ? implanted in ya kneecaps homeboy

Of course I am...bagging a 6' ? 's girl will do that to you tho
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Do you care, why?

I'm 5'4", never really had a huge problem with it (swag) but I am gettin tired of the line "you cute but damn if you wasn't so short".

How yall feel?

Im 5'6 never had problem getting ? ...just dont get at taller chicks though I have have several sexual encounters with taller women...
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've never dated a man who was under 5'10
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I care about height because I'm tall.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't care about height, Im only 5'1 so it seems like everyone is taller than me.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

how unfortunate

? should've ate their vegetables when their moms told them to SMH

now they have to spend the rest of their lives looking up at the rest of the world :(
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    5'7 in this ? !
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I don't care. If you're not shorter then me then it's no big deal.
    taeboo wrote: »
    I'm 5'3" 1/2, so I don't mind dating a shorter dude.
    I prefer my height (5'6") or taller but eh...I think if my husband was 5'4" I still would have liked him.
    Dainty wrote: »
    I don't care about height, Im only 5'1 so it seems like everyone is taller than me.

I need to meet more your kind .....

and less of these kind
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options
    CapitalC wrote: »
    Do you care, why?

How yall feel?

Yeah ? told me that often back in the day but the same ones that said that i end up baggin em later *shrugs* I don't toot my own horn but i definitely aint no ugly dude . I hold it down for us underrated short ? I wish i was about 6'0 thats its lol if i could be that tall i might be over for me though smh .... Ah well i got feeling when i have kids they'll be taller than me (good for them)
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cute short dudes are unfortunate. :(
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The prettiest girl I ever messed with was probably and inch or two taller than me but like 110 pounds at the very most. But yeah girls wanna feel dainty and ? , and my only saving grace is pretty much that I don't look like a ? . I think she kind of had a thing for wrestlers/fighters though.

But pretty much if any girl says "u cute but u too short." ? I get a little upset. ? is insensitive as hell yo.
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    The prettiest girl I ever messed with was probably and inch or two taller than me but like 110 pounds at the very most. But yeah girls wanna feel dainty and ? , and my only saving grace is pretty much that I don't look like a ? . I think she kind of had a thing for wrestlers/fighters though.

But pretty much if any girl says "u cute but u too short." ? I get a little upset. ? is insensitive as hell yo.

Yeah it used to ? me off lol They act like we on midget status or somethin the average height for a woman is 5"3 and the average height for a man is 5"9 so i felll 3 inches short of that so what? lol that's ok Im about to ? on em big time i'll be having the last laugh in a minute
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i tought i was short, yall ? are short as ?
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    5'4", that's my height, and even as a female, i've always wanted to be taller. iunno, i like tall(er) guys. bout 6' is good.

i just like big guys, muscular, tall, that's my type. like joe manganiello, from true blood, he's got the perfect build/height/body imo

Are you talking about LayFette?
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options

uh, i'm a hetero-male bro so if u looking for my type I think it's time to tell ya fam the lie u been living..........

my bad u ? wit female avatar's confuse me smh i couldnt tell by your name either lol (don't judge me ? )
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm only 5'7'' and I never had a problem with my height alone when it comes to girls. 5'4'' is extra short but it shouldn't matter if everything else about you is cool. If a chick rejects you just because of your height (unless she's tall herself) then she isn't worth your time.
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    no, he's alcide, the werewolf, he's a big guy

I can't stand Layfette. Worst character on the show.