Y'all ni99as sleepin on my man Russell Westbrook......

Options
D.D.S.
D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
he's one of the best young pg's and he gets no love......he's a future all-star, wait till he gets a jumpshot and it's gonna b over for opponets

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    westbrook is nice. he needs to work on that jumper and being more consistent. the other day he had a double double, and then the next game scored 0 points. he's already a devastating defender when he stays focused
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hes a problem...1 of the best perimeter defenders in the league, hes 1 of the fastest guards in the league, so yea once he gets that consistent jumper its gonna be a wrap
  • msuman
    msuman Confirm Email Posts: 450
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I be beasting in 2K with him and Durant.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    hes a problem...1 of the best perimeter defenders in the league, hes 1 of the fastest guards in the league, so yea once he gets that consistent jumper its gonna be a wrap

all that takes is dedication and focus of one or two off-seasons hell ariza was a trash shooter now he's cool
    westbrook is a monster on D
    he just needs to be more consistent
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yeah he a good player......
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    all that takes is dedication and focus of one or two off-seasons hell ariza was a trash shooter now he's cool
    westbrook is a monster on D
    he just needs to be more consistent

lol tell me about it....when he was a Knick he was TRASH, ? he thought the fact that he could jump would make him a star.....? would be mad reckless goin to the rim tryna dunk on everybody so he would turn the ball over constantly....but outta nowhere that ? became a good set shooter, Westbrook needs to develop a nice mid-range, and at least a decent 3 to keep the defense honest.

but we can say that about alot of the younger point guards now, Westbrook, Rose, (soon to be) John Wall
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol tell me about it....when he was a Knick he was TRASH, ? he thought the fact that he could jump would make him a star.....? would be mad reckless goin to the rim tryna dunk on everybody so he would turn the ball over constantly....but outta nowhere that ? became a good set shooter, Westbrook needs to develop a nice mid-range, and at least a decent 3 to keep the defense honest.

but we can say that about alot of the younger point guards now, Westbrook, Rose, (soon to be) John Wall

true true IMO the jumper is the easiest attribute to fix just have to practice and dedicate the time to make it better also u forgot about rondo that ? is devloping it but once its consistent he will be in beast mode
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I aint sleepin old boy is evey bit as good as Rose.. Rose is a lil more dynamic but Westbrook is ballin
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    and?...........