D Wade has a Message for Twitter Hackers "Imma Thug"

Options
michaelangelo8021
michaelangelo8021 Members Posts: 94
edited June 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Youtube video of Wade in his hotel room at 2am acting somewhat strangely.

He is either ? , high or extremely hyped

Video: Dwyane Wade Has a Message For Twitter Hackers…”Imma Thug”

D-Wade-Thuglife.jpg

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? ? yo lank!!!!!!!!
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He wont do ? ...
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    told yall he the realest ? since rasheed retired.
  • StoneColdMikey
    edited June 2011
    Options
    told yall he the realest ? since rasheed retired.

lol funny ass ?
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That niggu kids are in the next room sleeping...what a great dad!

Look at you, always trying to tear the next black man down. If this was a crakka, you wouldn't have had a problem with anything. But, since he's black, you use sarcasm to try to slowly destroy and hate on the future of the great black race. There are my more like you.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    that ? stupid lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? was funny. The funniest part is....

...Hearing ? souls snap, crackle, and pop knowing that despite losing the Finals, and all the jokes, this ? AIN'T EVEN MAD, this ? 's life is STILL without question better than yours.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this ? 's life is STILL without question better than yours.

When did sports fans become fans of money itself? You cheer all season for your favorite team and then when they choke you move the rhetorical goalposts to cash.

I succeed in my vocation, I'm respected by my colleagues, and I don't look around for the referee whenever somebody lightly bumps into me. So realistically, my life is actually more fulfilling than Whistle's.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    also next time black people get upset that somebody said the NBA has thugs in it, remember that NBA players call themselves thugs
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? was funny. The funniest part is....

...Hearing ? souls snap, crackle, and pop knowing that despite losing the Finals, and all the jokes, this ? AIN'T EVEN MAD, this ? 's life is STILL without question better than yours.
    When did sports fans become fans of money itself? You cheer all season for your favorite team and then when they choke you move the rhetorical goalposts to cash.

I succeed in my vocation, I'm respected by my colleagues, and I don't look around for the referee whenever somebody lightly bumps into me. So realistically, my life is actually more fulfilling than Whistle's.

Thanks for the visual aide. lol
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited June 2011
    Options

This post reeks of ether....
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

i dont understand where that comes from. "he got more money than you, more ? than you, and his life is better than yours... and he dont give a ? about you."

im like... ? , that applies to you too. lol
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    i dont understand where that comes from. "he got more money than you, more ? than you, and his life is better than yours... and he dont give a ? about you."

It comes from the fact that ? hatred of certain teams and players goes beyond what they do on the court. For every "Lebron can't win a ring" type thread theres something talking about his Momma or his lack of a father, his hairline, his girlfriend, etc, etc.

Just basic "playing tha dozens" type ? a person would do on the streetz.

So I'm like..

*D-wade voice*

"Really? Really?"
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options

I think sportsmanship is just dead. Back in da day, if your favorite team lost, you sucked it up and prepared for the next season. Now these days you've got to be on Facebook, Twitter, forums, and blogs ALL OFF-SEASON LONG telling everybody that winning or losing doesn't matter because ? is getting money. How could the bolded ever have become true? If losing doesn't matter, why even try to play? I hope that this attitude continues and pro sports descends into total self-parody, with ball players being unable to jump up for rebounds because there's literally too much gold weighing them down. Ten years from now, Lebron James, completely bald, will be wearing Ghostface Killah's giant sun chain on the court, passing the ball off with one hand on every play, Tweeting his latest stock tips on his 13G smartphone with the other hand.

And if you have the audacity to point out that this behavior is ridiculous, you must be a racist, part of the Illuminati, a jealous Kobe stan, or a broke ass ? .
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So I'm like..

*D-wade voice*

"Ref? Ref?"

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    where was the funny part
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It comes from the fact that ? hatred of certain teams and players goes beyond what they do on the court. For every "Lebron can't win a ring" type thread theres something talking about his Momma or his lack of a father, his hairline, his girlfriend, etc, etc.

Just basic "playing tha dozens" type ? a person would do on the streetz.

So I'm like..

*D-wade voice*

"Really? Really?"

ironically... after the finals the only ones hating on dwade, were lebron warriors.
  • StoneColdMikey
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ironically... after the finals the only ones hating on dwade, were lebron warriors.

This is true even the lebron dickriders from chicago smh
  • greenwood1921
    edited June 2011
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    This is true even the lebron dickriders from chicago smh

Didn't notice that. But honestly, I ignored most of that post-finals cheerleading on TV and this board so.... *Dwade-shrug*
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This was in Paris.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    oh u a thug...? u brandy brother
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    See, this is part of my problem with these ? ass athletes today. Now when some random reporter ask him a question about him being a thug after a game, he gone be like " All these haters" them ? ass ? do dumb ? but cant handle the flack that comes from it.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    sad thing is people are gonna take that ? seriously