Sit on Ike's couch nh, and I will tell you what personality disorder you have.

Options
Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in AKA Donkey
Especially the ladies of the IC. Im here to help. This will be therapeutic for yall, and once you accept my words of wisdom you will be able to do better in life. So step inside and let me evaluate your mentals nh.

And in case that ? ricky shows up to participate just know you're a homosexual man stalker. Im not qualified to help you. You might wanna find a pastor for that. I hear Eddie Long is a good mentor for ? like you.

PS: give me time people. If i dont respond right away i will bump the thread later. Im quite occupied. Hoes on my ? cuz i look like Dr. Phil nh.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ok shoot..........
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My mother works for the LAPD but I can't tell people, because I'm affraid they might label me snitch or even worse, a pig.

I've recently gained weight, I was already a fat ? now I weigh about 315 and I get heart palputations when I'm only 24.

I've tried to study the Bible daily but I realize that the Bible has been altered 200 times so how can I get life lessons from a book that is doctored.

My pastor ? me in the ass when I was 8, thats why I thirst for the attention of other men, even on the IC or late at night on AIM.

Thanks to him, I've developed episodes of random violent homosexuality.

I have no direction in my life.

Simping fat chicks on the IC done left me nowhere, even after the countless hours I spend on trying to get them to atleast show me some pics of they fat sloppy ? ..

Nothing.

What is wrong with me, and what can you tell me about my personality?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ok shoot..........
    Abandoned Child Syndrome. You have a wall that you put up with others. You will hold conversations with people but they never really get to know the "real" you. And with those that you allow in it will cause you to be clingy to them, and/or insecure when dealing with them.
    You also suffer from Histrionic Personality Disorder. Which leads to your excessive flirtation and attention seeking on the internet which im guessing is quite different than how you are in real life. You feel the need to be the center of attention.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    My mother works for the LAPD but I can't tell people, because I'm affraid they might label me snitch or even worse, a pig.

I've recently gained weight, I was already a fat ? now I weigh about 315 and I get heart palputations when I'm only 24.

I've tried to study the Bible daily but I realize that the Bible has been altered 200 times so how can I get life lessons from a book that is doctored.

My pastor ? me in the ass when I was 8, thats why I thirst for the attention of other men, even on the IC or late at night on AIM.

Thanks to him, I've developed episodes of random violent homosexuality.

I have no direction in my life.

Simping fat chicks on the IC done left me nowhere, even after the countless hours I spend on trying to get them to atleast show me some pics of they fat sloppy ? ..

Nothing.

What is wrong with me, and what can you tell me about my personality?
    how unfortunate ur life is. Im not qualified to help u
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Shoot ok hi
    Psychopathy or Antisocial Personality Disorder.

It is characterized by at least 3 of the following:
    1. Callous unconcern for the feelings of others and lack of the capacity for empathy.
    2. Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations.
    3. Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships.
    4. Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence.
    5. Incapacity to experience guilt and to profit from experience, particularly punishment.
    6. Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior bringing the subject into conflict.
    7. Persistent irritability.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I personally feel like the world would be a better place if I could just punch whoever i saw as deserving and get away with it.
    If I could put all the people I want to punch into one place it would take up the entire eastern seaboard.
    What is my problem?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    wants a second opinion....
    Schizophrenia. Which explains your delusions and unrealistic scenarios about zombies and the end of the world. Part of that will fall under Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Your military experience may have caused Posttraumatic stress disorder, leading you down this path of mental trauma. You also show signs of a sociopath and psychopath.

Psychopaths lack a sense of guilt or remorse for any harm they may have caused others, instead rationalizing the behavior, blaming someone else, or denying it outright.[17] [18] Psychopaths also lack empathy towards others in general, resulting in tactlessness, insensitivity, and contemptuousness.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    I personally feel like the world would be a better place if I could just punch whoever i saw as deserving and get away with it.
    If I could put all the people I want to punch into one place it would take up the entire eastern seaboard.
    What is my problem?
    nothing, you're completely normal.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    somewhat cs the first thing
    no sign the second
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    enlighten me please nh
    Hypersexuality and sexual addiction. Only logical explanation to simp Jelly. If you did that in your "right" mind you're more ? up than i originally thought and im gonna have to reevaluate my original diagnosis.

That also shows signs of low self esteem. Get help
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm intrigued...
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm intrigued...

• MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm not a well known poster, but....shoot
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Please deliver me from my demons, Ike!
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lmaooo.....
    Gender identity disorder (GID) is the formal diagnosis used by psychologists and physicians to describe persons who experience significant gender dysphoria (discontent with their biological sex and/or the gender they were assigned at birth). It describes the symptoms related to transsexualism, as well as less severe manifestations of gender dysphoria. Although it is a psychiatric classification, GID is not medically classified as a mental illness.[1]
    Gender identity disorder in children is usually reported as "having always been there" since childhood, and is considered clinically distinct from GID that appears in adolescence or adulthood, which has been reported by some as intensifying over time. Since many cultures strongly disapprove of cross-gender behavior, it often results in significant problems for affected persons and those in close relationships with them.
    I'm intrigued...
    Both of yall got similar traits so i used multiquote for this one. Histrionic personality disorder. "characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval". "Associated features may include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs."

"People with histrionic personality disorder usually have good social skills, but they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention.[1] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships or their ability to cope with losses or failures."

Additional symptoms include:
    • Exhibitionist behavior.
    • Constant seeking of reassurance or approval.
    • Excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotions, such as hugging someone they have just met or crying uncontrollably during a sad movie (Svrakie & Cloninger, 2005).
    • Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval.
    • Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior.
    • Somatic symptoms, and using these symptoms as a means of garnering attention.
    • A need to be the center of attention.
    • Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification.
    • Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others.
    • Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are.
    • Making rash decisions.[2]
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This cracked me up: Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Damn i havent seen any out of the norm behaviors/posts from you. Which means you keep your skeletons closeted, literally. You most likely are a serial killer or ? in real life. You are the real life version of George Harvey from "The Lovely Bones".
    Thank You Based Ike!
    Whatever I can do to help.
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    I'm not a well known poster, but....shoot
    I hope im not mistaken when i say this but i believe you have made many threads in G&S stating your displeasure of your dating experience with African American womens. Unfortunately this is a type of Post-traumatic stress disorder. The events that you went through caused bitterness and scorn, which has yet to, but is on its way to being categorized as a mental illness or disorder.
    People who feel they have been wronged by someone and are so bitter they can barely function other than to ruminate about their circumstances.This behavior is so common -- and so deeply destructive -- that some psychiatrists are urging it be identified as a mental illness under the name post-traumatic embitterment disorder.

The disorder is modeled after post-traumatic stress disorder because it too is a response to a trauma that endures. People with PTSD are left fearful and anxious. Embittered people are left seething for revenge.
    "They feel the world has treated them unfairly. It's one step more complex than anger. They're angry plus helpless," says Dr. Michael Linden.

Embittered people are typically good people who have worked hard at something important, such as a job, relationship or activity, Linden says. When something unexpectedly awful happens -- they don't get the promotion, their spouse files for divorce or they fail to make the Olympic team -- a profound sense of injustice overtakes them. Instead of dealing with the loss with the help of family and friends, they cannot let go of the feeling of being victimized. Almost immediately after the traumatic event, they become angry, pessimistic, aggressive, hopeless haters.
    Dont let it get the best of you my ? . You better than that. Leave it on the altar.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This cracked me up: Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior.
    no ?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Please deliver me from my demons, Ike!
    Psychopathy. a personality disorder characterized by the inability to form human attachment[3] and an abnormal lack of empathy, masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal. "psychopaths who undergo traditional talk therapy might become more adept at manipulating others and more likely to commit crime."

The prototypical psychopath has deficits or deviance in several areas: interpersonal relationships, emotion, and behavior.[13] Psychopaths gain satisfaction through antisocial behavior, and do not experience shame, guilt, or remorse for their actions.[14][15][16] Psychopaths lack a sense of guilt or remorse for any harm they may have caused others, instead rationalizing the behavior, blaming someone else, or denying it outright.[17] [18] Psychopaths also lack empathy towards others in general, resulting in tactlessness, insensitivity, and contemptuousness. Psychopaths can have a superficial charm about them, enabled by a willingness to say anything to anyone without concern for accuracy or truth. Shallow affect also describes the psychopath's tendency for genuine emotion to be short-lived, glib and egocentric, with an overall cold demeanor. Their behavior is impulsive and irresponsible, often failing to keep a job or defaulting on debts.

You also have Borderline Personality Disorder. a personality disorder described as a prolonged disturbance of personality function in a person characterized by depth and variability of moods.[n 1] The disorder typically involves unusual levels of instability in mood; black and white thinking, or splitting; the disorder often manifests itself in idealization and devaluation episodes, as well as chaotic and unstable interpersonal relationships, self-image, identity, and behavior; as well as a disturbance in the individual's sense of self. In extreme cases, this disturbance in the sense of self can lead to periods of dissociation.[1]

Antisocial Personality Disorder.
    A) There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three or more of the following:
    1. failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
    2. deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
    3. impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead;
    4. irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
    5. reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
    6. consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
    7. lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;
    B) The individual is at least age 18 years.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    tell me something good
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited June 2011
    Options
    tell me something good
    In between me cooking these spicy tacos and making that post, tell one of the donkey mods to approve post of my mental evaluation of ? . thank u. ur eval may take awhile btw
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Whatchu got for me Ike?