should Wall and/or Cousins stay one more year?.....

Options
mike06
mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Im pretty sure both are gone but after watchin this game tonight against WVU, Wall needs to develop a little more in some areas and i think he can still be #1 next year too.....

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nah, im a huge UK fan but these guys have to go now. walls damn near a lock for #1 and cuz will probably go top 5. both do need work and id love to have them back, but they should go
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    from a basketball standpoint, yea they should....but from a business perspective, they should both leave like shitman said...they are both locks for the top 5
  • m. trinidad
    m. trinidad Members Posts: 132
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Anything they need to learn they can learn better in the pros than from ? Calipari
  • adthatsme312
    adthatsme312 Members Posts: 144
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nope, take the money.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    "Straight to the league, I ain't waitin' for my knee to blow...."
  • computers putin'
    computers putin' Members Posts: 11
    edited March 2010
    Options
    their stock aint goin any higher, so unless they tryin to improve their game, its time to move up.start gettin that nba money and throw it at some white ? !
  • magic_b
    magic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Even though both need some fine tuning on their game and a bit more maturity, they should go ahead and go to the league
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nope, take the money.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol......is college basketball worthless?
  • Dick Shitman
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    lol......is college basketball worthless?

nah, not at all. this is a business decision. between injuries, scouts poking holes in your game and even the potential nba lockout these cats have got to get that money while they can
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Strike while the iron is hot. Both should go but bledsoe should return.
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ohn wall should go pro but he should be in the gym mon-fri trying to develop a J cause dude can't shoot for ? . The only time I saw him score on west virginia was on a fast break they couldn't do ? in the half court set.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Cousins will be a bust in the NBA he is to slow and has too many holes in his game. He is not conditioned to play in the NBA and will get abused by all the NBA big men.

Wall is gone for sure there is no looking back for him...he is NBA ready and has the foundations of being a good NBA player.

Bledsoe should come back for another league and improve on his speed and shot.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    The only time I saw him score on west virginia was on a fast break they couldn't do ? in the half court set.
    You can't judge Wall on one bad performance. Jordan played terrible and had only scored something like 8 points in his last collegent game. Wall game is more suited for the NBA than college anyways.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    nah, not at all. this is a business decision. between injuries, scouts poking holes in your game and even the potential nba lockout these cats have got to get that money while they can

cs.....but, Demarcus Cousins = Derrick Coleman
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

yeah, he's pretty lazy
  • Dick Shitman
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rakim ii wrote: »
    You can't judge Wall on one bad performance. Jordan played terrible and had only scored something like 8 points in his last collegent game. Wall game is more suited for the NBA than college anyways.

c/s, and wall didnt have a great game and still had 19 points, 9 boards, 5 assists, 4 steals
  • Dick Shitman
    edited March 2010
    Options

yea his bust rate high especially when considering he cant jump over the sunday newspaper. his athleticism is terrible

ive been trying to think of the best scenario for him and its new orleans. collisons trade value will never be higher so they have to move him this offseason. because his rookie contract is so cheap, he'll have to be packaged with a vet, ie emeka okafor. with west playing the high post and cp3 getting him a couple easy buckets i think he could be solid there
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if your dream is to play pro why wait knowing that your going in the first round
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the leaving for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • jiffy_mix
    jiffy_mix Members Posts: 142
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    ive been trying to think of the best scenario for him and its new orleans. collisons trade value will never be higher so they have to move him this offseason. because his rookie contract is so cheap, he'll have to be packaged with a vet, ie emeka okafor. with west playing the high post and cp3 getting him a couple easy buckets i think he could be solid there

yep and he would be right here on the gulf coast with his folks not too far away. I hope dude gets in shape and stops all that crying but I have a hard time seeing that happen.