Are we as a human race being punished because we are too promiscuous?

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
yall think on the low ? was like, "O yall gonna just smash before marriage like this?" aight imma make everyone frustrated with each other...

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol highly doubt it
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah....no.

I think if ? was going to punish us for something it wouldn't be for having sex.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited June 2011
    Options
    no, not really.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nope - but religion would have you think that being promiscuous is wrong.

From a moral standpoint, the only thing wrong about it is being irresponsible or dishonest.
  • ms.jones
    edited June 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    What'd she say to you?

*smh*....when I asked her if she lost anything in my car, she lied. She said it wasn't hers, maybe it was one of my friends....I had the "? Please" look on my face.....she called back an hour later, and was crying and saying she was sorry, and didn't mean to do it, and all kinds of other ? . I was done with her at that point. I drove from Ohio all the way back to Memphis with that in my car, and I didn't even know it. I was doing 85 the whole way back...mannnnnn....
  • notme
    notme Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    *smh*....when I asked her if she lost anything in my car, she lied. She said it wasn't hers, maybe it was one of my friends....I had the "? Please" look on my face.....she called back an hour later, and was crying and saying she was sorry, and didn't mean to do it, and all kinds of other ? . I was done with her at that point. I drove from Ohio all the way back to Memphis with that in my car, and I didn't even know it. I was doing 85 the whole way back...mannnnnn....

Did you put it in the air after you got off the phone with your mom?
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    yall think on the low ? was like, "O yall gonna just smash before marriage like this?" aight imma make everyone frustrated with each other...

srsly??.......................come harder than that next time brah
  • ms.jones
    edited June 2011
    Options
    notme wrote: »
    Did you put it in the air after you got off the phone with your mom?

No...I took the pics of it, and sent them to my brother and sister..then I flushed it down the toilet.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It wouldn't be out of his character. The story of Babylon show's he doesn't want humans getting too full of themselves. Or this interesting quote, "It ? wants to punish you, he gives you what you want", as I once heard.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No, humans have been promiscuous since way back in the beginning.

Even the kings in the old testament were getting it in. We haven't changed much since then. Technology is the main difference.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    if there were no drawbacks or bad consequences about being promiscuous, ? wouldnt forbid it so yes.
    for all the roomtemperature iq fools that said no, did you ever hear of std's, unwanted pregnancies, released sextape (ask paris), broken hearts etc pp? how is that not a punishment for being promiscuous?
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Being punished I don't think so...

There are much worse things than being promiscuous.

Killing, ? ...

But if there are punishments, it's brought down on yourself I think... cheating, creeping, spreading diseases, things like that.
  • notme
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No...I took the pics of it, and sent them to my brother and sister..then I flushed it down the toilet.

I should have known you'd be drug free.
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol...damn MsJ..over a blunt? I guess you don't ? around.
  • notme
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yes and No to the OP.

It would be ill advised to dismiss that being sexually irresponsible doesn't contribute to the downward spiral of our communities.
  • ms.jones
    edited June 2011
    Options
    notme wrote: »
    I should have known you'd be drug free.
    I don't know what she had mixed in that blunt....I didn't see her roll it up.
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol...damn MsJ..over a blunt? I guess you don't ? around.

Its the fact that she lied, Kat. I mean...I rode all the way from Ohio to Tennessee with that in my car....she knew she lost it, yet she didn't say anything....and then when I did bring it up, she fronted on me. I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. I just need my space from her, that's all.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Its the fact that she lied, Kat. I mean...I rode all the way from Ohio to Tennessee with that in my car....she knew she lost it, yet she didn't say anything....and then when I did bring it up, she fronted on me. I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. I just need my space from her, that's all.

Yeah she probably shouldn't have lied, but I don't know the situation there. She definitely should have taken more care considering she was in someone else's vehicle.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    if there were no drawbacks or bad consequences about being promiscuous, ? wouldnt forbid it so yes.
    for all the roomtemperature iq fools that said no, did you ever hear of std's, unwanted pregnancies, released sextape (ask paris), broken hearts etc pp? how is that not a punishment for being promiscuous?

its draw backs to everything
    if thats the case explain how bad things happen to truly good people
  • kzzl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Saying yes to this kind of question brings me to another question. Are people to be cured of illness through man's technology or just killed off as ? intended?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Saying yes to this kind of question brings me to another question. Are people to be cured of illness through man's technology or just killed off as ? intended?
    i think its gods way of population control along with tsunamis earthquakes and ? like that

:-/
  • ms.jones
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Yeah she probably shouldn't have lied, but I don't know the situation there. She definitely should have taken more care considering she was in someone else's vehicle.

Basically....have more common sense, period. It could have been her car, or anyone elses...the fact remains that she was riding around with that in her purse....who the hell still does that dumb ? ? She's a grandma, for goodness sake!!Why the hell you still blazing the ? up??!!??? Geez....and then lie about it? C'mon....
  • kzzl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i think its gods way of population control along with tsunamis earthquakes and ? like that

:-/

Now that's a reason to say you didn't donate.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Now that's a reason to say you didn't donate.

lmao really tho