Is there a key to getting women online?

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
There are virtually no women in my area. I'm convinced that either the chicks stay in the house all day or just don't exist where I'm at, at all. I have made a few profiles on a few dating sites and I'm not having any luck. I'm not hardly ugly. And I usually hit them with "hey my name is ____, would you like to hang out sometime". If I do get any responses or messages its usually by white gurls or precious type lookin black ? . Sometimes I get a few friend request by some decent looking females and when I hit them back with a message they don't respond back. The whole ordeal is highly frustrating. Especially since this happens with almost 99.8% of the women I encounter online.
I'm compelled to take a better picture almost every night in hopes that they will feel it and ? with a dude. It's especially hard because I have to take pictures with my lap top and most of my photos come out a little blurry. Am I saying the wrong things? Am wearing the wrong clothes? Am I on the right sites? It's almost easier to pull a chick in real life. lol. Why is it so hard to find a decent looking women these days? You'd think these women would apprieciate a man willing to take them out. I can't even remember the last time I have gone on a date. I want a girlfriend

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Take a picture that doesn't say "I sit behind my computer all day".

The picture is crucial.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

The picture is crucial.

this ^^^^^^

take a fun pic

and start simping but not heavy stalker simping tho
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There are virtually no women in my area. I'm convinced that either the chicks stay in the house all day or just don't exist where I'm at, at all. I have made a few profiles on a few dating sites and I'm not having any luck. I'm not hardly ugly. And I usually hit them with "hey my name is ____, would you like to hang out sometime". If I do get any responses or messages its usually by white gurls or precious type lookin black ? . Sometimes I get a few friend request by some decent looking females and when I hit them back with a message they don't respond back. The whole ordeal is highly frustrating. Especially since this happens with almost 99.8% of the women I encounter online.
    I'm compelled to take a better picture almost every night in hopes that they will feel it and ? with a dude. It's especially hard because I have to take pictures with my lap top and most of my photos come out a little blurry. Am I saying the wrong things? Am wearing the wrong clothes? Am I on the right sites? It's almost easier to pull a chick in real life. lol. Why is it so hard to find a decent looking women these days? You'd think these women would apprieciate a man willing to take them out. I can't even remember the last time I have gone on a date. I want a girlfriend

I'd lose the 'you wanna hang out sometime'...Kinda gives off the impression you wanna quick ? ...Which might be the case, but that's no way to get these online hoes
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited June 2011
    Options

The picture is crucial.

lol but that's mostly what I do with my time. When I'm not working, exercising,reading,studying, etc. I think about women. I think about them all the time especially lately. All I been thinking about is sex and women so much so that I can't see to focus on more important things like my studying and hobbies. I'm thinking of hitting up the park one day and taking a few photos. Good idea?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol but that's mostly what I do with my time. When I'm not working, exercising,reading,studying, etc. I think about women. I think about them all the time especially lately. All I been thinking about is sex and women so much so that I can't see to focus on more important things like my studying and hobbies. I'm thinking of hitting up the park one day and taking a few photos. Good idea?

have someone take a pic of you at the gym

like a "candid" ya digg
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'd lose the 'you wanna hang out sometime'...Kinda gives off the impression you wanna quick ? ...Which might be the case, but that's no way to get these online hoes

What should I hit them with then?
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    clown them, be mean to them, harass them, expose them, then sarcastically apologize and pretend to be friendly while still throwing jokes at them. alot of male posters are good at this and still end up ? these ? ? .
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What should I hit them with then?

Idle chit chat...Small talk...Bit of humour...I don't kno' how witty you Americans are...But through some of that in there...Build up a rapport before askin' them out...Then when you do ask them out...keep it casual...lunch is the GOAT, coz its as casual or serious as you make it
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited June 2011
    Options

The picture is crucial.

This sort of ironic because most the chicks whom I try to holla at online are either taking photos in the bathroom with door closed or somewhere in their junky disorderly looking houses or apts. Most of their pics imply that they sit in front of the bathroom mirror all day
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol..nobody is ? Joseph. Thats just in your head.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Don't ask to meet up straight away, you're a stranger and that's going to be off-putting.

Make the message more personal based off their profile.

Apart from that, I don't know as I've never done it. But I'd imagine if you're cool peoples that a video of yourself would be even better.

It's amazing to me how people meet online given that people can act out who they wish to be, rather than who they are... not to mention how misleading some camera angles can be...
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol..nobody is ? Joseph. Thats just in your head.
    but people ? from the internet all the time kathryn
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Honestly I wouldnt even waste my time, online dating especially on the social networking tip aint ? but a simp playground and most chicks egos are way over inflated. I would hit the library, supermarket or some neutral ? .
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This sort of ironic because most the chicks whom I try to holla at online are either taking photos in the bathroom with door closed or somewhere in their junky disorderly looking houses or apts. Most of their pics imply that they sit in front of the bathroom mirror all day

A photo in the bathroom would be better than a creepy blurry pic in the dark from your laptop...it just says weirdo for some reason. Men on the other hand just want to see face and body..they couldn't care less if you were taking it from the surface of the moon.

I'm just trying to help YOU out buddy. *shrugs*
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited June 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Don't ask to meet up straight away, you're a stranger and that's going to be off-putting.

Make the message more personal based off their profile.

Apart from that, I don't know as I've never done it. But I'd imagine if you're cool peoples that a video of yourself would be even better.

It's amazing to me how people meet online given that people can act out who they wish to be, rather than who they are... not to mention how misleading some camera angles can be...

these idiot ? have their profile of private. there really isnt much to say.
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    some hoes use them sites just for compliments from their simps

they the 1's with the private profile
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Are you using Facebook or an actual dating site?
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

That line makes you seem desperate. Online dating is way different then getting to know someone in person. You can get a little more personal, or at least feel more comfortable doing so. You have time to actually sit down and type out what you want to say, instead of just holding a converstion over the phone or something so get creative. You can actually lay it on pretty thick. Send her nice short and sweet non-crazy messages from time to time like in the morning or at night before she's in bed for the night. That way you're letting her know you're interested. Once you meet someone online, you have to stay consistant. Remember this is the internet, and if she found you online, don't think you're the only one she's talking to online. And don't limit youself to just one or two people, you're just talking for now so it's not cheating if you have a few girls you talk to. That way you can weed out the traffic until you get down to one or two girls worth dating.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackpeoplemeet.com is your friend
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If you are hot, I don't think it's a problem... just like in real life, online makes no difference.

Besides that... I guess if two loners meet up online, they'll click I don't know.

Dunno too much about online dating, wouldn't know, but that's how I look at it.

Nice picture... gets most responces, most likely.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this ^^^^^^

take a fun pic

and start simping but not heavy stalker simping tho

but that's the best way to do it IMO :(

and being willing to travel continents to get to that ? will always seal the deal
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Are you using Facebook or an actual dating site?

i'm using ACTUAL dating sites! (POF, TAGGED,MOCOSPACE,ADULTSPACE,OKCUPID,ZOOSK,YOU NAME IT I'M PROLLY ON THERE LMAO)theres no reason for these women to have their profile on private it just show how much a ? they really are.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackpeoplemeet.com is your friend

they wanted a monthly fee. ? that ? . I'm not paying just to talk to a female.
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i'm using ACTUAL dating sites! (POF, TAGGED,MOCOSPACE,ADULTSPACE,OKCUPID,ZOOSK,YOU NAME IT I'M PROLLY ON THERE LMAO)theres no reason for these women to have their profile on private it just show how much a ? they really are.

Yeah I don't get the point of being on a site specifically about meeting people and having your ? on private, but that only reenforces the importance of that first impression i.e. your picture.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    they wanted a monthly fee. ? that ? . I'm not paying just to talk to a female.

plentyoffish.com ??