Ghost Walk Tour (Around Your City?)

Options
YC11
YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
First off I don't believe in ghosts or spirits... but I got invited to one today, starts at 9:45pm, about to leave home for this.

Anybody ever tried this in your city? I was supposed to go to New York City ghost tour when I was there last time but other thing popped up so about to do this in my city now.

It's on that paranomal activity ? with those ghost hunters... to me, they are not too far distant cousins of palm readers.

Anyhow, it's cool to go with bunch of friends and girls I suppose... nice walk around the city, ? it.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    sounds fun....

i like ? like that
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I want to go back to the NO specifically for that reason...sooo much history and tales of debauchery, a perfect setting for haunted tours.

Edit - There are a few attractions like that in Houston, but it seems like it'd be less exciting here.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    sounds fun....

i like ? like that

• YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Just got back, it was pretty ? .

The only story I liked was that of Paul & Iven... it's a love triangle story, betrayal and revenge. Cliche, but it was also the most violent ? in whole 2 hours. Paul stabs the ? out of Iven... who tried to ? Paul for sleeping with his girlfriend, he got cheated on AND stabbed, big loss.

Rest was pretty plain and boring... but walk in the night in cool breeze with my girl was real nice.