Girls......What is a Lame Dude to you?

Options

Comments

• Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you gonna be 40 actin 23 tho???

Im gonna be 40 acting 40. Where did that question come from?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Im gonna be 40 acting 40. Where did that question come from?

you talkin bout being on some george clooney ?
    so... you gonna be 40 actin 23??
  • Rey Negro
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you talkin bout being on some george clooney ?
    so... you gonna be 40 actin 23??

lol...so you're immature if you're 40 and not married?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol...so you're immature if you're 40 and not married?

no
    but its kinda immature tryin to imitate george clooney :-/
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    -No spine.
    For example, you let a girl punk you around because you're that desperate for ? or because you feel like she's hot.

-Follower.
    You let your boys think for you, like you're scared to be your own man.

-No confidence.
    I think that speaks for itself.

I'll come back if I think of more.
    I agree with this list and I used to fit each of these descriptions until I was around 19. SMH. I think it all comes down to confidence. Once I started believing in myself and I got a lot more self-esteem, things changed. I used to try to blame my lameness on me being "too nice" until I realized that there is no such thing and I grew some ? (I'm still a nice/respectful/good guy but no girl has ever referred to me as being "too nice" since I grew those ? ). I began to stand up for myself, I stopped letting girls/people in general boss me around, and I stopped being a follower. A guy with no confidence is going to be a follower and have no backbone. He is going to be a people-pleaser and try too hard to fit in. Confidence is the biggest part.
  • Rey Negro
    edited June 2011
    Options
    no

says the girl with a cartoon in her AVI.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    says the girl with a cartoon in her AVI.

lol ok then ignore what I said
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    no
    George Clooney can at least pass like he's tryna settle down.....some of these ? iono.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    George Clooney can at least pass like he's tryna settle down.....some of these ? iono.

George has the money to do that

no golddigger
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hendrix wrote: »
    I agree with this list and I used to fit each of these descriptions until I was around 19. SMH. I think it all comes down to confidence. Once I started believing in myself and I got a lot more self-esteem, things changed. I used to try to blame my lameness on me being "too nice" until I realized that there is no such thing and I grew some ? (I'm still a nice/respectful/good guy but no girl has ever referred to me as being "too nice" since I grew those ? ). I began to stand up for myself, I stopped letting girls/people in general boss me around, and I stopped being a follower. A guy with no confidence is going to be a follower and have no backbone. He is going to be a people-pleaser and try too hard to fit in. Confidence is the biggest part.

Kat and some of these women got the term messed up. You weren't a lame, you were a loser. Barack Obama could be considered a lame but you will never consider him a loser. Anyway a lame is this.

1. Someone who is just boring to be around. Don't know topics that others like to talk about. Talks for whatever reason and when they don't talk seems awkward to a degree.

2. With women, lame could also be someone who just doesn't transition well. Transitioning seems to be easy, hell a ? with a 75 IQ and some disease can do it. But not everyone can, in turn, it can make you look weird i.e. lame.

3. Anti-Social. A lot of times anti-social peeps get hit with this stigma.

4. Thirsty. No explanation needed outside of no success.
    A loser is all the things Kat talked about.

I wouldn't say being a follower makes you a loser, most people in this world are followers. It's just when it have no backbone, it wack. If you are too thirsty, you are:

1. Lame - Unsuccessful
    or
    2. Hoe- Successful
    No middle ground. Women hate thirsty men contrary to popular belief.

LOL at pico on Rey. Rey, she ain't lying to you. I read some of your threads. You need to reevaluate where your at right now. It only going to make the transition harder when you really want someone and karma is a ? .
  • Rey Negro
    edited June 2011
    Options
    damn....i cant catch a break tonight. ? i do to yall?
  • #1 pick
    edited June 2011
    Options
    damn....i cant catch a break tonight. ? i do to yall?

Just letting you know. This world is a lot more deeply rooted than you think. Your actions always have recessions and advantages attached to them.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You ever notice with some women they can tell you 30 things that they hate in a guy, and others got a few things?

I think many women today know what they dont want. But they dont really know what they want in a guy. lol.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    were ? that cry over exes they're trying to get back with covered?
  • jay83
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    where ? that cry over exes they're trying to get back with covered?

ha. I knew a dude in college who had a girl who looked like a poor mans Britney Spears. She was horrible lookin. She smoked 3 packs of cigerattes a day, was pasty white, and had a bad attitude. And her feet looked like she was tap dancing on the sun.

Yet this dude was crying a river when she broke up with him. He went to a depression office after the break up. Granted he's in a room with people who have been molested, had drug problems, alcoholics, and people who were goin through some serious stuff in their lives. And he was in there because his girl broke up with him. smh.

It was disgusting how pathetic this guy was acting. Even to this day I cringe at the way he acted. i heard she's a manager at diary queen now though.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    You ever notice with some women they can tell you 30 things that they hate in a guy, and others got a few things?

I think many women today know what they dont want. But they dont really know what they want in a guy. lol.
    or they could just be individuals with different experiences (ie a man who says they just want a chick who can ? , cook, and leave him alone vs. a man having a with 10 things)

I always think its funny when guys try argue with what women want, its like, you asked a question, and just because its not the stereotypical answer that backs up whatever baggage you have

all of a sudden it's, women don't know what they want, if that's the case

why ask in the first place??? you seem to have all the answers to begin with

no shot # jay, just saying in general
  • jay83
    edited June 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    or they could just be individuals with different experiences (ie a man who says they just want a chick who can ? , cook, and leave him alone vs. a man having a with 10 things)

I always think its funny when guys try argue with what women want, its like, you asked a question, and just because its not the stereotypical answer that backs up whatever baggage you have

all of a sudden it's, women don't know what they want, if that's the case

fair enough....
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this one girl called me lame cause I wasnt trying to ? her
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this one girl called me lame cause I wasnt trying to ? her

lol yes they hate it when you are not interested in their ? even though they throwin it at you, but they dont really think you are a lame its just the frustration after offering the most valuable they have too offer and still getting turned down.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    A LIAR & A Hater
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yall ? cant get ya definitions straight for ? no wonder there is so much confusion in the community
    next yall gonna say trannys is crossdressers and macks is pimps or video vixens is models
    smh
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

Bingo, Hence, the premise of this thread is interesting just to see the responses,but on a deeper level it's just corny.

Most women....are just boring people lol... Real talk, most females I encounter are usually in school or at work and come home....bored....be home all day bored....it's like when a woman is over 18 if they are not with a guy, they are doing nothing, nothing at all....at ? all. Except maybe cleaning, facebook,or being on the phone.

To me it's lame, not that you care what they say, but if you take it serious, if u take it to heart or base your thinking on some ? like this...thats lame. Everybodys just pretty much....poppin ? ...talking grreasy. ya dig.
  • #1 pick
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bingo, Hence, the premise of this thread is interesting just to see the responses,but on a deeper level it's just corny.

Most women....are just boring people lol... Real talk, most females I encounter are usually in school or at work and come home....bored....be home all day bored....it's like when a woman is over 18 if they are not with a guy, they are doing nothing, nothing at all....at ? all. Except maybe cleaning, facebook,or being on the phone.

To me it's lame, not that you care what they say, but if you take it serious, if u take it to heart or base your thinking on some ? like this...thats lame. Everybodys just pretty much....poppin ? ...talking grreasy. ya dig.

I had a girl who said she need a man who isn't boring. Man all she do is blog and gossip all damn day. Like really ma. I am grindin' from 7am to 6pm and working out from 6:30-7:30pm and you do nothing. LOL. So many girls was like that when I was in college. I would just crash their place at 12 and chill till I wanted to go home, but never spend the night.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    I had a girl who said she need a man who isn't boring. Man all she do is blog and gossip all damn day. Like really ma. I am grindin' from 7am to 6pm and working out from 6:30-7:30pm and you do nothing. LOL. So many girls was like that when I was in college. I would just crash their place at 12 and chill till I wanted to go home, but never spend the night.

She needs someone else to gossip about...
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited July 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »

all of a sudden it's, women don't know what they want,
    if that's the case

no truer words have ever been spoken