On some real hip hop ? , why are the men on here so sensitive?

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Y'all cry about EVERYTHING. Y'all get emotional about ? making threads about themselves saying they the prettiest or they have the best body. Y'all get mad when a woman's opinion deviates from the norm and wanna throw stones. Carl Thomas ass ? ? damn.

If a ? look better than you, he look better than you. If the ? feelin him, that's that homie. You slingin jokes aint gonna make your insecurities any smaller.

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? like yaself sum lame suburban indiviuals. ? dont have a ounce of real in ya blood
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2011
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    ? like yaself sum lame suburban indiviuals. ? dont have a ounce of real in ya blood

You bragged about getting 10/10 head from Wesley Snipes in a wig. Your opinion is invalid.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i blame hiphop............................
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What you expect ? ? What's a man to do when I just can't take no more? Tell me what's the use of holding onto this thread if we can't be friends.

I'm TRYING TO HOLD ON TO YOOOOOOOUUU!

no ? though.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well damn

*waits for answers*
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You bragged about getting 10/10 head from Wesley Snipes in a wig. Your opinion is invalid.

hahahaha that ? did have that daywalker vibe goin'.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Carl Thomas Emotional one of the greatest R&B albums of the 00s tho
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Options
    word!. Yo I swear it's the puberty hormones. the GnS have too many young dudes here. then they wonder why chicks like older dudes. these guys are not sure of themselves and they personify WACKNESS and they refuse to accept that ? .

they will find all kinds of excuses than to step up. these dudes are ? to the highest levels of bitchtivity
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    that ? aint gangsta
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's a plight only a few understand.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited June 2011
    Options

you aint real either.. you are one of the corniest ones. you need to go hold a corner on a timeout
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    word!. Yo I swear it's the puberty hormones. the GnS have too many young dudes here. then they wonder why chicks like older dudes. these guys are not sure of themselves and they personify WACKNESS and they refuse to accept that ? .

they will find all kinds of excuses than to step up. these dudes are ? to the highest levels of bitchtivity

Ironically, these the same ? that'll say crying is for ? on some real ? . My friend died? SHIIT I'm good ? . I'm a soldier. Too often black men didn't learn how to deal with emotions. I was kinda the same way until I went to college and broke down around my fraternity brothers. And a couple retreats nahmean? No shame in my game.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? not gon hear me tho so it's cool. But you see it.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    you aint real either.. you are one of the corniest ones. you need to go hold a corner on a timeout

est u mad at coby , i keep ? 100 in evry thread evry post n wit evrybody, you just think you on the upper evhelon when you jus spoiled tuna
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol @ Coby...damn!
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Black men don't know how to not be the top dog. If they can't beat you out with looks, they gotta challenge your sexuality OR flaunt theirs. And then get mad when crackas say ? are hyper sexual mandingo beasts.
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    so ? on here losing..whats new??..
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? been like this every since I start posting here back in '08 but the ? just seems to get worse every year. I agree with Coby it's too many young dudes on the site that ain't really had a lot of life experiences yet, ain't no why ? handle their emotions like ? though.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ironically, these the same ? that'll say crying is for ? on some real ? . My friend died? SHIIT I'm good ? . I'm a soldier. Too often black men didn't learn how to deal with emotions. I was kinda the same way until I went to college and broke down around my fraternity brothers. And a couple retreats nahmean? No shame in my game.

they need emotional guidance
    est u mad at coby , i keep ? 100 in evry thread evry post n wit evrybody, you just think you on the upper evhelon when you jus spoiled tuna

YOU think I am on the upper echelon.. that's why YOU keep referencing it. but dont worry. you aint the only one. and I am.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmao

coby cracks me up
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's a well known fact in the medical world that certain injuries/damage to sensory organs can cause forms of hypersensitivity. An example of this is when damage to the inner ear occurs, a person can often develop hypersensitive hearing or "Hyperacusis". While that may sound (yes that pun was intended) like a good thing, hyperacusis causes sounds resulting from what are considered "ordinary" activities/interactions to be unbearable; resulting in an aggravated individual or an aversion from the sources of these "unbearable" sounds altogether.

Now, building upon that knowledge, if we first consider human emotions to be a type of figurative sensory ? , it can be inferred that the males here also have a form of hypersensitivity. "Emotional hypersensitivity", ensuing from some form of emotional damage. Due to this emotional hypersensitivity, emotions resulting from interactions/activities considered "ordinary" become unbearable to them; which, in turn, also leads to an aggravated individual or an aversion from the sources of these "unbearable" emotions altogether.

I dub this emotional hypersensitivity "? ass ? " syndrome.

idOa9w.png
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    it's a well known fact in the medical world that certain injuries/damage to sensory organs can cause forms of hypersensitivity. An example of this is when damage to the inner ear occurs, a person can often develop hypersensitive hearing or "hyperacusis". While that may sound (yes that pun was intended) like a good thing, hyperacusis causes sounds resulting from what are considered "ordinary" activities/interactions to be unbearable; resulting in an aggravated individual or an aversion from the sources of these "unbearable" sounds altogether.

Now, building upon that knowledge, if we first consider human emotions to be a type of figurative sensory ? , it can be inferred that the males here also have a form of hypersensitivity. "emotional hypersensitivity", ensuing from some form of emotional damage. Due to this emotional hypersensitivity, emotions resulting from interactions/activities considered "ordinary" become unbearable to them; which, in turn, also leads to an aggravated individual or an aversion from the sources of these "unbearable" emotions altogether.

idOa9w.png

...dead...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's a well known fact in the medical world that certain injuries/damage to sensory organs can cause forms of hypersensitivity. An example of this is when damage to the inner ear occurs, a person can often develop hypersensitive hearing or "Hyperacusis". While that may sound (yes that pun was intended) like a good thing, hyperacusis causes sounds resulting from what are considered "ordinary" activities/interactions to be unbearable; resulting in an aggravated individual or an aversion from the sources of these "unbearable" sounds altogether.

Now, building upon that knowledge, if we first consider human emotions to be a type of figurative sensory ? , it can be inferred that the males here also have a form of hypersensitivity. "Emotional hypersensitivity", ensuing from some form of emotional damage. Due to this emotional hypersensitivity, emotions resulting from interactions/activities considered "ordinary" become unbearable to them; which, in turn, also leads to an aggravated individual or an aversion from the sources of these "unbearable" emotions altogether.

idOa9w.png

Dr Fiat has spoken....
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

idOa9w.png

Lol broke it down like a true scholar
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "tuesday its So Cal, Wednesday its Calcutta..."