Anyone have that one friend they hate going out with

Options
HipHopFiend91
HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
edited June 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
man i know everybody has that one friend where he/she just can't sit back relax and enjoy the moment there constantly mad,paranoid, get ? and stupid, starting drama.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    nope

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah I had one of those, problem is she can't fight. Big ? talker then expect everyone else to jump up and defend her ass. My other friends and I let her get jumped once, after that she slowed up on that ? ...
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah my cousin like that you cant take this stupid ? anywhere. I remember we were in the strip club and this simple ? kept staring at some ? talking bout why they keep staring and wassup wit them. I had to tell his ? to chill out, ? come down here all the time to ? wit ? and aint never had no problem.

Everytime this ? go out he get ? and get into something.
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Yeah my cousin like that you cant take this stupid ? anywhere. I remember we were in the strip club and this simple ? kept staring at some ? talking bout why they keep staring and wassup wit them. I had to tell his ? to chill out, ? come down here all the time to ? wit ? and aint never had no problem.

Everytime this ? go out he get ? and get into something.

yeah i'm slowly cutting people off like that. That ? will eventually back fire get you seriously injured or even killed.
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I hate going out with that dude who always needs money. If you're that broke then stay home breh.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Used to, then I realized life is too short to put up with ?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i hate goin out with me too...always pullin out a blade on ex-marines and college basketball players, punchin ? in their noses, cussin out cab drivers and hittin on homeland security officer's fiance's

? 's exhausting