People say "You missin out, B. You gonna regret it one day!"

Options
jackthemack
jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I say "What am I missing, fam?"

Now granted, I don't have an exciting life. But, I enjoy doing what I like to do. Which is nothing. I like playing video games. All day. In my drawls. Yes, I love that ? . It's liberating for me. When I was a kid, I had to do too much academic ? . I got burnt out before I hit high school real rap. So now I like to veg out on video games and documentaries. In my drawls.

if I coudl somehow get WIC or unemployment i'd be living like a shiek

So my question is to you: Do you wish you could do more? Or are you satisified?

Comments

• HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011
    Options

Now granted, I don't have an exciting life. But, I enjoy doing what I like to do. Which is nothing. I like playing video games. All day. In my drawls. Yes, I love that ? . It's liberating for me. When I was a kid, I had to do too much academic ? . I got burnt out before I hit high school real rap. So now I like to veg out on video games and documentaries. In my drawls.

nah i'm cool with my life right now.

starting music school, but i wished i stayed in regular high school biggest mistake was getting kicked out and sent to continuation.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I need to do more man.I can always get better at everything I do.

College,rap etc.All those stuff is easy to me so I kinda slack off.Lazy and ? but next year I'm trying to really get into the production tip.I need to learn how to play an instrument.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I feel like I need to do more stuff, kinda feeling in a rut right now. I don't like routine for a long time, I always gotta shake ? up a bit...
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    ? you're like a less attractive, less hung version of me

I go out to clubs and house party cause I'm in college and that's what I'm suppose to do

But I'm most happy when I'm in my boxer briefs gaming, watching national geographic, or fishing

wish i could do more of that
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm in college but I don't party nearly as much as I should/am expected to. If anything I'd do that just to get it outa my system or just to have some random ass stories to tell the grandkids or the future people I meet.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    ? you're like a less attractive, less hung version of me

I go out to clubs and house party cause I'm in college and that's what I'm suppose to do

But I'm most happy when I'm in my boxer briefs gaming, watching national geographic, or fishing

*Feels honored*
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

it aint just about the money man........its about ? these skeezers...like that right there *points to coby vibes* and definitely not dressing like a ? like you
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't particularly find ? attractive, in most cases anyways. SO you can have that.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    you lazy as fucc dunn. ? was finger painting and learning his ABCs talmbout "I had to do too much academic ? . I got burnt out before I hit high school real rap."
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Well Pico's satisfied... but unfortunately I think the more we have, the more we want.

Even you said, if you could get WIC, you'd be better off, implying that you're not satisfied with your current situation.

Me - I'll admit it, I'm not satisfied, I'm always tryin' to do more. As far as somebody else telling me what I'm missing, yea - they're usually mistaken about that. It's usually something I'm not even into.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    it aint just about the money man........its about ? these skeezers...like that right there *points to coby vibes* and definitely not dressing like a ? like you

paid in full has to be one of my favorite movies
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've been loafin' for about 2 months with one more to go(headed out of the country in a week) until I start work. I ain't in no type of rush. Money is tight b/c I'm not working and i don't ? with my savings, but my bills get paid and I'll have money once I start working so w/e.

But when I'm working, I love my life. happy hour, I party every weekend, I go out with my friends, try new restaurants.

I think you will regret it if you don't ? . No one burns out before high school, that ? doesn't make sense. Unless you lived in war torn somalia or some ? , and Kai ain't burned out. Go out and live bruh bruh.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nah my elementary and middle school was all preparing for IB program. I aint wanna do that ? . Ever since then, I been like "? school."
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2011
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    Well Pico's satisfied... but unfortunately I think the more we have, the more we want.

Even you said, if you could get WIC, you'd be better off, implying that you're not satisfied with your current situation.

Me - I'll admit it, I'm not satisfied, I'm always tryin' to do more. As far as somebody else telling me what I'm missing, yea - they're usually mistaken about that. It's usually something I'm not even into.
    Nah I'm good now. But if I could get WIC I could be the ultimate ? ass ? . That's just a dream tho.....
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Im content for now but I can always do more
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    paid in full has to be one of my favorite movies

Quotables for days.
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So basically you're saying you don't want an exciting life?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    To each their own I suppose. But ya boy tryna live it to the fullest, b.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Honestly, breh, the experience. I'm graduating in two years and I don't know how the hell I'm gonna re-adjust to normal life after the degree. I'm probably gonna end up moving back home for Law school. I've had so much fun out here its crazy, the friendships, the women, the experiences. To each his own, but I understand the people who love college life so much that they start slacking and end up staying. That's not for me, but I UNDERSTAND.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So basically you're saying you don't want an exciting life?

Nah. I don't find it exciting. I did it my freshman year. Got old quick.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? what people say ? it's no manual to life...If you got regrets you a ? ? . Only time it's too late to change something in your life is when you dead ? , and I promise by then you wouldn't even give a ? . When I'm at college I got my studies, a job, and ? /parties, (in that order) to occupy my time so I only clock like 20 hours a month on the game. But during breaks I'm a broke ? so I'm usually at the crib clockin crazy hours on NBA 2K11 son straight up and I can give a ? less cuz I know when I get back to campus life gets good again you feel me.

My whole point is that if you don't feel ? needs to be changed in your life, then you're not going to change it regardless of what people say. If you do feel like you're wasting life, go ? a ? or something lol....Seriously yo life is too easy for these type of threads, ? what people got to say, INCLUDING ME ? JUST LIVE YA LIFE, 1

Oh yea and for you ? who be on XBOX LIVE, add me "i M p I o D e z" I'm on summer break so ya boy puttin in work on the sticks ya digg
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Honestly... I've done everything a boy can do.
  • jackthemack
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Honestly... I've done everything a boy can do.

I wish I could do ? like that. Be a mountain man. That'd be dope as ? .
  • 1of1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nah. I don't find it exciting. I did it my freshman year. Got old quick.

I'm sayin' though. YOU decide what excites you. IDK what you're referring to when you say it, I'll assume you mean typical nightlife fiend who parties, drinks, and tries to have frivolous sexual encounters.

Now granted, I don't have an exciting life. But, I enjoy doing what I like to do.

^^ Your source of excitement just isn't typical. I see now. So when you say the bolded you must mean by other ppl's standards.