If Pac had enough time

Options
slickrik2002
slickrik2002 Members Posts: 84
edited June 2011 in The Reason
and was able to dedicate a diss song to you, how bad would you be ethered? gotta ask cause he just took out like 3 legends in this one song. imagine if he had the time to address the haters on the reason

http://hulkshare.com/1qfta61ft1vl

yeah he's dead but why does it take somebody dead for 15 years to hear somethin like this then

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    and was able to dedicate a diss song to you, how bad would you be ethered? gotta ask cause he just took out like 3 legends in this one song. imagine if he had the time to address the haters on the reason

http://hulkshare.com/1qfta61ft1vl

yeah he's dead but why does it take somebody dead for 15 years to hear somethin like this then

Pac the GOAT. ? been gone almost 15 years n ? still coming out.
  • snappa
    snappa Members Posts: 397
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i feel sorry for my ? nas, just when he cried after listening to against all odds (he said it , not me), my ? has to cry again at all these unreleased songs...

nas a goat though, i'm sure he enjoyed that pac actually thought of him dope enough to diss,

these unreleased disses further prove that jay z was a BIG ASS NOBODY and werent on anyones radar

nas> jay z

the dopest ? about this song is everything he said about Dr Dre still applies today

i wrote ? back in 1994

also ? cream puff, thats my new ? , follow meeeeeeeeee
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The GOAT stay winnin
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i feel sorry for my ? nas, just when he cried after listening to against all odds (he said it , not me), my ? has to cry again at all these unreleased songs...

nas a goat though, i'm sure he enjoyed that pac actually thought of him dope enough to diss,

these unreleased disses further prove that jay z was a BIG ASS NOBODY and werent on anyones radar

nas> jay z

the dopest ? about this song is everything he said about Dr Dre still applies today

i wrote ? back in 1994

• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    new pac album in sep

dead@ pac album finna come out before j coles
  • slickrik2002
    slickrik2002 Members Posts: 84
    edited June 2011
    Options

nas> jay z

i wrote ? back in 1994

jay-z scared of Jordan n Oakley.....can't imagine what he'd look like in the middle of 2pac & Simon

search%3Fq%3Dmichael%2Bjordan%2Bjay%2Bz%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D521%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=436&vpy=82&dur=415&hovh=188&hovw=269&tx=164&ty=111&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0