Anyone remember this short article about Suge killin BIG??

Options
blackstarr
blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Reason
"......Ha'mmonds(Former BGF Member) had worked ever since as what he liked to call an "agent provocateur" and had been well paid for assisting the government in various investigations, in particular those involving Death Row Records and Suge Knight. His introduction to Knight was provided by Shakur: He and Pac had known each other since the late 1980s, when the future rap legend was a skinny teenager living in Marin City and working as a dancer with the Digital Underground. The two of them had met up in Las Vegas for the Holyfield-Bowe heavyweight title fight in November 1995, Ha'mmonds said, and were gambling with a group that had included Knight, Snoop Dogg and several members of the Dogg Pound, at Caesar's Palace, before adjourning to the VIP room at Knight's 662 club. One night when Knight had arranged for them to be alone, Ha'mmonds recalled, Knight said, "'You're from up north, right, man? You **** with Felix and them, right?' I said, 'Yeah.' And he mentioned Christopher Wallace -- Biggie Smalls -- and he say, 'You know, that fat punk is giving me a lot of lip and a lot of **** on the East Coast. You think you can handle it?' By 'handle it,' meaning, can you arrange or do -- assassinate -- Christopher Wallace, Biggie Smalls? I told him no." Knight seemed very disappointed: "He say, 'Aww, I thought you was hard, man.'"

But Ha'mmonds was still welcome to hang with Knight and his crew. During a video shoot in L.A., Knight had told him that there was no need to worry about drug busts and such while on location, "'cause we got LAPD.'" It was in this period that he met David Mack whom he understood to be part of Knight's security team. "I don't trust cops," Ha'mmonds said, "regardless of how cool they is." But he felt an immediate rapport with another man he met at one of Knight's parties in Las Vegas: Amir Muhammad. He was impressed that Muhammad had greeted him in fluent Arabic.

Knight and Ha'mmonds had shared the same cellblock at San Luis Obispo Men's Colony in the late Nineties, living just ten feet from each other. Both the LAPD and the FBI communicated with him in that regard. During their first few days on the block, Ha'mmonds said, "Me and Suge Knight reacquainted ourselves from our little escapades in Las Vegas and Los Angeles, and we reminisced and laughed and jived and bull****ted about it." Their relationship became more serious when Knight began to rely upon Ha'mmonds for physical protection. Knight apparently understood that the Rolling Sixties Crips had wanted him dead. On top of that, Knight "wouldn't even trust his own Bloods associates," Ha'mmonds said, "because a lot of them wanted to do something to him there as well." Knight turned to the Muslims and brothers who either were, or had been, members of the BGF, explained Ha'mmonds: "He made sure we had money on our books, made sure that our families was taken care of." Over time, Knight began to rely on Ha'mmonds in almost every detail of daily life: "I would get people to run his errands for him . . . to run his weed over to different quads, make sure the officer was bringing us what we needed." Since Knight could barely read or write, Ha'mmonds said, "I used to sign for his packages" and spent evenings reading aloud to him in the prison yard's bleachers.

The murder of Notorious B.I.G. had taken place not long before Knight was moved to the Men's Colony, and Ha'mmonds recalled that Knight hadn't needed much time after his arrival to take credit for the killing. "He said, 'My people handled the business. They took care of him . . . and he took it like a fat *****.' He started laughing, and he said, 'We just missed Puffy.'" At first, Knight maintained that B.I.G.'s murder was retaliation for Shakur's slaying, according to Ha'mmonds. He began to doubt this story, though, when people associated with the Bay Area rappers Too Short and E-40 offered him money to assassinate Knight, insisting it was Knight who had had Shakur killed. "They asked me, Why am I hanging out with this dude," Ha'mmonds recalled, "when you know he killed homeboy?"

Two of the names Knight had mentioned in connection to the murder were "Reg" -- believed to be Death Row's then-director of security, Reggie Wright Jr. -- and an individual he referred to as Big Sykes. Knight went on to name two other members of the "team" that had taken B.I.G. out, according to Ha'mmonds: David Mack and Amir Muhammad. Knight told Ha'mmonds that all four had helped him arrange the murder by phone while he was incarcerated at the county jail in Los Angeles, and he gradually offered details about how the killing had been accomplished: Two women who had infiltrated the Bad Boy camp provided the information about when and where B.I.G. would be exposed, and his team had coordinated events on the night of the murder using cell phones. Knight never did tell him who exactly pulled the trigger, Ha'mmonds said. He did, however, ultimately reveal that his story about B.I.G.'s killing being payback for Tupac's murder was "a smokescreen," Ha'mmonds said, adding that shortly before Knight's transfer to Mule Creek State Prison, "He say, 'Later on, down the line, you'll see the big picture.IT'S ABOUT MONEY.. '" Knight also told Ha'mmonds he had no concern about being charged with B.I.G.'s death. "He told me this out of his own mouth, that because LAPD was involved, that this murder would never be solved, and that 'If anybody says anything against me, I can find out.'"

Where did that article come from and who the ? is Ha'mmonds ???

Comments

• JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    but the question is,if suge killed all these people then why isnt he in jail??
  • reverend_al
    reverend_al Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Good drop..
    most interesting line "Bay Area rappers Too Short and E-40 offered him money to assassinate Knight, insisting it was Knight who had had Shakur killed."

E40 in "teh art of Storytelling" also raps about a ? getting shotup while the driver walked away without a scratch, and its obvious he's talking about teh Tupac shooting?

I never heard about Too Short beign too heavy in the streets but head E40 carried weight,
    did he have muscle to go up against Suge in mid 90s?
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    man that would've been crazy had they got Puff. the rap game would be so different now if Puff fell off along with Suge.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    but the question is,if suge killed all these people then why isnt he in jail??

he did some time but he got the same connects as diddy...only reason he did ANY time is because of how aggressive he was.

Diddy=Carlo Gambino

Suge=JOHN GOTTI
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Puffy a shady ass dude lmao

The man who would be Diddy had failed to fully cooperate with the investigation of B.I.G.'s death ever since it had begun back in 1997. Notorious B.I.G. was not only the Bad Boy label's biggest earner, but also, supposedly, one of Combs' closest friends. Yet Puffy had made it clear from the start that he would be doing nothing to help police solve the murder. Gregory Young, who had been sitting next to B.I.G. when he was shot to death, told Poole that Combs went so far as to tell the other members of the Bad Boy entourage that "if our names even appear on a witness list, we're out of a job." And now, suddenly, the other witnesses who were in the vehicle with B.I.G. on the night of his death also seemed to be losing their memories.

Dude was basically tellin his people to keep it zipped or they would end up without a job
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackstarr wrote: »
    "...

Where did that article come from and who the ? is Ha'mmonds ???

where did you find it? lol..... link?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Article is fabricated ? .

Why go to a stranger to do a hit when you got LAPD on your payroll??

Suge walks around without a bodyguard, if a rapper wanted him dead he would already be dead and LMAO at the clown who wrote the ? implicating Too Short & E40 just because they the biggest names out the bay area.